It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar and Element 115

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
And if i had element 115 i would never tell anyone. I would never disclose something that important. This going back and forth tryimg to get mr. lear to tell you something is pointless. He is trying to give you all an account of things and you should know by now that none of us will never know the truth about ufos and secret military operations. They are way to good at what they do and even if someone says something about some operation or secret bases, What does that prove? It proves that they are willing to take the risk of losing there life or there positions. Exposure is a dangerous game. There isnt alot of educated people ready to give it a go. The fact is that element 15 is something that is being studied and the government is way ahead of the game. When the time is right for them to release such technology, They will have something far more greater to hide from you.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
johnlear

Please take a look at first photo you posted in above post, you can clearly see username and password at the bottom of the monitor. Please blur that out so someone would not abuse it.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Originally posted by unixoid

Thanks for the heads up unixoid.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
And if you or Bob really do still have a piece of the element, then I hope you plan on at least doing something productive with it. At least send a tiny piece to be analyzed or something...

Why should he? To satisfy your whims?

Far out, dude, what people choose to do or not do is their decision to live with. Perhaps the most productive thing that they can do with it, is to store it safely, for their own reasons?

I'm not saying one way or another if I think that John/Bob has a speck of element 115, but if they do, then they don't have to send it off to be analysed.

For whatever reasons, John has found his truth that works for him. If you need proof that aliens exist, then you need to keep looking for it. Don't expect someone to place it in your lap, mate.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I have seen the video, as John said it doesn't capture the disc on video (I'll let John tell that story
) but it DOES capture the audio of everyone there and the immediate aftermath out in the desert, in the middle of the night, and so on...

As soon as we have completed our beta test of the custom ATS VIDEO player and we have implemented the multi-hundred (thousand?) title video library we have done a deal on the video will be shown.

PATIENCE please we are growing in so many directions it's requiring intense planning and launches.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Sounds good Springer. I have been waiting on that video for what seems a long time now. Mr. Lear told me the disc was conveniently not filmed, but nonetheless it would be great to hear what they were saying as they witnessed it...

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
In my humble opinion it doesn't really matter where that third piece went to. The fact was that there was not one but three pieces and that it was witnessed by more than one person should be enough.

Normal people could not have put the piece to any use anyway without additional hardware (pocket particle accelerator for example). And when something is as scarce as Element 115, some people (using derogatory word might be more appropriate instead of "people") are willing to go to any length to obtain it (or prevent others from having it) which is one more reason nobody should know where it is.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by amigo]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
[I posted this in another thread but I think it should be here too for future reference]

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn
A lot of debunkers quickly turn to this as evidence that Lazar is a liar, and it is these debunkers that are NEVER to be trusted. Using the quick decay rate of the lab created Uup to debunk Lazar is either totally dishonest or quite a bit ignorant. And even some of the ignorant debunkers are dishonest because they debunk things while being well aware that they don't know what they are talking about.

The isotope of Uup that was created had 173 neutrons and an atomic weight of 288, and the predicted stable isotope of Uup should have 184 neutrons and an atomic weight of 299.

Sorry Einstien, sounds to me like you’re the one who’s ignorant and doesn’t know what they’re talking about.

If you knew what you were talking about (and my eyes are not deceiving me LOL) then you would know that according to Möller’s Theoretical Nuclear Chart (1997) the longest predicted half-life for any isotope of 115 is only 4 days

ie.lbl.gov...

Next time do some more research before you post.

Originally posted by SunsetspawnI'm not saying that one should believe Bob's story because of this, I am saying that the 115 should neither be used as evidence for nor against Lazar. I am also saying that when a debunker uses the instability of the lab-created 115 against Lazar then that debunker is either promoting an agenda or protecting his own paradigm.

Really? Sounds to me like you’re describing yourself.

While you’re pulling your foot out of your mouth let me see if I can put this into layman’s terms for you…

The successful synthesis of 115 in 2004 proves Möller’s theoretical predictions for it were correct and it’s IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to have a “piece” of 115 that lasts for any practical length of time. (not to mention those nasty radiation burns)

Translation: Bob Lazar's claims are bunk.

As if there was any doubt to begin with…

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
You guys should listen to this.

www.intalek.com...

15 min into the audio Boyd Bushman talks about Lazar and element 115.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   

By Access Denied:
If you knew what you were talking about (and my eyes are not deceiving me LOL) then you would know that according to Möller’s Theoretical Nuclear Chart (1997) the longest predicted half-life for any isotope of 115 is only 4 days…
So you are saying that there is no way that E115 could be stable based on a prediction of half-life? Issue resolved, no need for further consideration, go on to other stuff? Isn't this a risky assumption because there are many possible isotopes of E115 and we have only predictions not facts?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
So you are saying that there is no way that E115 could be stable based on a prediction of half-life? Issue resolved, no need for further consideration, go on to other stuff? Isn't this a risky assumption because there are many possible isotopes of E115 and we have only predictions not facts?

There are no stable isotopes of 115 nor will there ever be. This is backed up by experimental data that confirm the model when 2 different isotopes of 115 were created...

en.wikipedia.org...

The funny thing is 115 was never thought to be in the "island of stability" in the first place, it's always been on the "shore". (close to it)

The really sad part of this is I know the “true believers” will continue to try and find ways to rationalize Bob Lazar’s ridiculous claims in their mind despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Heck, don’t listen to me, even “one of your own”, Stanton Friedman, the father of the Roswell Myth, says Lazar is a fraud.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   

By Access Denied:
The funny thing is 115 was never thought to be in the "island of stability" in the first place, it's always been on the "shore". (close to it)
Thanks for your input Access! From what I have read there are about 5 isotopes of E115 that have been produced and the longest half life is about 5 minutes. I'm wondering: About how many isotopes are possible and why their half lives are necessarily so short. Haven't come accross this info yet. Still looking. Also, if E115 is the shore, where is the actual island?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I'm wondering: About how many isotopes are possible and why their half lives are necessarily so short. Haven't come across this info yet. Still looking.

Hi PR, the chart I posted a link to earlier lists the predicted half-life for 67 different isotopes (from N = 157 up to N = 224 neutrons) of Uup (Z = 115 protons)…

ie.lbl.gov...

Basically, as I understand it (keeping in mind I’m not a nuclear theorist nor do I play one on TV) an isotope is unstable if the two strongest forces in nature (the “strong” nuclear force and the electromagnetic force) are unbalanced (not equal) within the atom’s nucleus as determined by the number of protons and neutrons it’s composed of and how they are arranged structurally. It’s actually more complicated than that and it takes a super-computer to figure in the other smaller variables but as this article below explains, only certain “magic numbers” of proton and neutrons work out to be stable.

Also, if E115 is the shore, where is the actual island?

Possibly 114, 120, or 126…

www.radiochemistry.org...

Physicists long ago discovered that atomic nuclei have what came to be known as "magic numbers." Nuclei that contain just those numbers of protons and their electrically neutral cousins, neutrons, are especially stable. The numbers 2, 8, 20, 28, 50, 82 are magic for both protons and neutrons.

Theoretically, those numbers come about because nuclei have a shell-like structure, said Dr. Witold Nazarewicz, a nuclear theorist at the University of Tennessee and Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Each shell can hold particular numbers of protons and neutrons, and a nucleus is most stable when its shells are precisely filled up, leading to the magic numbers.

The highest known magic number for neutrons is 126, meaning that common lead, with 82 protons and 126 neutrons in its nucleus is the heaviest known "doubly magic," or extremely stable, isotope in the periodic table.

"The question is, what is the next doubly magic nucleus beyond lead?" Dr. Nazarewicz said.

Those numbers should help map out what Dr. Nazarewicz prefers to call generically a "region of stability" among the superheavies. (Because, he says, it could resemble a peninsula more than an island.) Various theories have suggested that the next magic proton number is 114, 120 or 126, he said. There is general agreement that the next magic neutron number is 184, he said.

The new experiments by the Livermore and Dubna scientists created forms of element 115, for example, with at most 173 neutrons, suggesting that they are still short of what could be a land of strange new forms of matter.

20 years ago I doubt anybody would have believed we’d be able to make superheavy elements so soon to validate the theory. Bob (or whoever gave him the idea) was close which means it either came from earlier less refined theories available in the literature at the time (hoping nobody would bother to check) or somebody simply screwed up on their calculations.

Anyway, hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Check this out, i would be surprised if it wasn't posted already

video.google.co.uk...

a good rational, and researched perspective i think.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It looks like Mr Lazar recently got fined by the Consumer Products Safety Commission for selling certain chemicals, like fine mesh element 13 back in 2003. We have all purchased aluminum, even if just a soda can. Reality is, most chemicals have a multitude of different uses, so banning the sale of powdered aluminum and many of the other chemicals named in the consent decree is a crock. I guarantee you that several large scientific and chemical suppliers in America sell these items every day. The feds are in his face over his automobile hydrogen fuel conversion kit also. It appears Big Brother is seeking a pound of flesh for Bob's sins.

CPSC News

[edit on 8/4/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Here's a very short area 51 disk flight video supposedly taken by Bob Lazar in 1990.

Area 51 Video

[edit on 8/4/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangerateteen

Originally posted by johnlear
Here is what it says on Lazar's website:

"Note Lazar's Employee number. E-6722MAJ."

Yeah looks like Bob would like us to think "MAJ" has something to do with the MJ-12 hoax. Cute.

I have a theory that "MAJ" stands for "Maintenance and Janitorial". It immediately explains a lot of things:

a) the absense of Bob's verifiable record from MIT and Caltech
b) Bob's ineptitude in physics
c) the amount of money indicated on his W-2 form.

It would make a lot of sense that they would put the staff category designation on the badge.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I heard about Bob Lazar back when the story broke, but when the smear machine did its work to discredit him, I too began to question his claims and more or less put him out of my concern. However, with the news that England will be releasing all its secret UFO documents, I became intrigued and started reading UFOLOGY stuff again and came across interviews Bob gave that are posted on YOUTUBE. Knowing now the extend to which the gov't can go to smear and discredit (as we've all seen with the Bush Admininstration), it is not far fetched to believe if the gov't will do it to discredit detractors on the run up to the Iraq War, how much more they would go to lengths to discredit a whisleblower over somethng of this maginitude. I've learned not to take anything at face value because we never know people's underlying motives. If anything, Bob's descriptions and claims of working on anti-gravity propulsion technology, whether derived from Extraterrestrials or by government invention, is intriquing and warrants serious investigation. Perhaps the gov't uses the cover of extraterestrials as a smoke screen under which they produce and test advanced technologies - who knows. Regardless, Bob's descriptions are interesting and perhaps will ultimately prove to be 100% correct, leading us to new sources of energy, space exploration, and understanding of the physical universe.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

who knows. Regardless, Bob's descriptions are interesting and perhaps will ultimately prove to be 100% correct, leading us to new sources of energy, space exploration, and understanding of the physical universe.
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hi Anony,

I'd agree that Bob was correct and only reporting what he observed. One only hopes that new energy sources will result! There is no indication that that it will, however. There must be major changes in humanity's thinking before that will happen. Under present conditions, what is to prevent rougue powers from using E115 as a weapon for example as opposed to a unique and powerful source of energy or propulsion? Humanity at this stage of development is a sort of loose cannon, unfortunately. We won't probably go to the stars till we prove we won't blow each other up first.

But we can still hope!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Lazar...
To give information in which will "Off Track" the public. His work was something that needed to be done. His work was not something that he needed to know the purpose of.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join