It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar and Element 115

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
I think I'll file a freedom of information request on Lazar with both the F.B.I. and C.I.A. It could bring forth some interesting information.

Good idea. I am definitely interested in what you can come up with...

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Mr. Lear, there's a discussion going on at Wikipedia about the credibility of Lazar's W-2 slip from naval intelligence.

The source says Department of Naval Intelligence, while officially naval intel is called Office of Naval Intelligence. However, the name changed to Department of Naval Intelligence for a short period during WW2.

Could you shed your light on this?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Originally posted by Thodeph

Mr. Lear, there's a discussion going on at Wikipedia about the credibility of Lazar's W-2 slip from naval intelligence.

The source says Department of Naval Intelligence, while officially naval intel is called Office of Naval Intelligence. However, the name changed to Department of Naval Intelligence for a short period during WW2.

Could you shed your light on this?

Here is what I know about that. Bob Oechsler did the research on that. He worked very hard and it took him several months. He found that there was in fact a Department of Naval Intelligence and it was a very secret department. Very few people would even talk to him about it.

The zip code led to a P.O.Box in Washington D.C.

The actual paychecks were traced to a city in either North or South Dakota I can't remember which.

When this issue was brought up several months ago I tried finding Bob Oechsler to refresh my memory on his research on the W-2. We were good friends and kept in touch. He visited me several times here in Las Vegas. One time he was here standing in the doorway of my den looking east at Sunrise Mountain and in broad daylight watched a green beam shoot up into the sky from the mountain.

Several years later I saw the same type of green beam shoot up from Sunrise Mountain but from the southern edge of the mountain and my sighting was late at night.

I lost touch with Bob Oeschlser after his bizarre trip to Houston and floating in the zero "G" simulator at NASA. (Not the flyingone, the one on the ground). And the trip in the black silent helicopter out to the huge platform out in the Gulf of Mexico where they had this giant complex of radar screens tracking UFO's.

I remember the exact day he told me this story because I was in DC-8 ground school in Ypsilanti for Rosenbalm Aviation and he called me on the phone. I took notes which I still have about his strange meeting with General Stafford at the Pentagon and having to walk through the "2 security pillars" that made him feel like he was 'walking through a fine mesh screen', getting a medical check from EG&G, going to Houston, seeing the alien in the bar, riding in the silent helicopter and all the rest.

My opinion is that there is a Department of Naval Intelligence but that you will not find the slightest trace of it on the internet or anywhere else. And those are the guys that paid Bob for his work at S-4.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
By diplomat:

Well what can we do to solve this? There must be somehow we can once and for all find out FOR SURE whether or not Lazar actually took classes at these institutions

Let's say that he did go to MIT and Cal Tech back in the 60s like Lazar said but the government erased his diploma and attendance records. The only thing you have to check with then are the students and profs who were there at the same time. Unless he was in a fraternity or social club of some kind that kept records. I spent 8 years, got 2 degrees back in the 60's and other than my degrees and scholastic records, I'm thinking it would be tough to go back and find any record of what I did. Obviously a few more clues from Bob might really help! John do you have any?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Regarding the W-2, regardless of the name, Lazar earned $900+ dollars in 1989. I don't know what wage he was earning in 1989 or how long he took to earn it, but the fact is, that's not a lot of money. You wouldn't think reverse engineering an alien craft would earn the minimum wage. This W2 has to be only for a small amount of work. Minimum wage in 1989 was $3.35 per hour, which is a month and a half of work. If he made $10.00/hr it is, what? a couple of weeks plus? Not a lot. So even if this W2 is absolutely 100% legit, it doesn't prove much.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
When did he start working there? How much time did the W-2 cover?

I don't know what to think about Bob Lazar and his story. He is on the same level as Dan Burisch in my mind....an interesting story that is interesting to consider.

But, if he worked 1 week during that year, then he would have made only 900 bucks, reasonably...right?

Thinking of living on 3.35 an hour makes me shudder. That is an hours work for a pack fo smokes or gallon of gas? I would ride a bike. I remember making 3.35 an hour when i was in high school. my first job for 5 bucks an hour was like i was rich.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Thinking of living on 3.35 an hour makes me shudder. That is an hours work for a pack fo smokes or gallon of gas? I would ride a bike. I remember making 3.35 an hour when i was in high school. my first job for 5 bucks an hour was like i was rich.

In 1989 gas cost less than a dollar. In high school I made $1.25 an hour. Of course, gas cost 35 cents a gallon then, too. :-)

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
When did he start working there? How much time did the W-2 cover?

I don't know what to think about Bob Lazar and his story. He is on the same level as Dan Burisch in my mind....an interesting story that is interesting to consider.

But, if he worked 1 week during that year, then he would have made only 900 bucks, reasonably...right?

Having been a working scientist in 1989, I can tell you that I was making $20-$25 per hour for contract work. For a continuous position, 40-50 thousand a year was a reasonable wage. So after taxes, I would guess that $900 would represent 1 to 2 weeks of service.

[edit on 5/24/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

seeing the alien in the bar

Hi John. I am sure you probably explained this story before. I haven't heard about this, and if I am reading correctly, then this guy says he saw an Alien in a bar? Can you elaborate on this? What exactly happened?

Also, what is the word on the video from the night you witnessed the disc?

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Originally posted by Diplomat

Hi John. I am sure you probably explained this story before. I haven't heard about this, and if I am reading correctly, then this guy says he saw an Alien in a bar? Can you elaborate on this? What exactly happened?

Oechsler told me that when he was in Houston (during this episode) he was in a bar and 'sensed' somebody or something 'searching through his mind for something or information'. About the time he sensed this, he spotted a 'tall blond' or 'nordic' type male with vertically slit pupils across the bar. Almost instantly he felt what he described as a 'perfect doughnut shape' emerge from his head. The nordic guy headed out the door of the bar and Oeschsler went after him only to lose him in the crowd. I asked Oechsler what he was going to do if he caught the guy and he said, "Ask him what the heck was going on."

Also, what is the word on the video from the night you witnessed the disc?

Springer has had it for over a week. Ask him.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
RE: The Video...

ATS has a MAJOR NEW feature coming up in the VERY near future that this video (along with many, many others) will be presented in.

STAY TUNED.

Springer...

[edit on 5-25-2007 by Springer]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I dont know what to make of Bob Lazars claims either, it seems too perfect. What if he really is an informant?

[edit on 25-5-2007 by topsecretombomb]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Bob Lazar is for real. He isn't the only one revealing the US government's extensive r&d on ufos, although he does provide us with the most details.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

I lost touch with Bob Oeschlser after his bizarre trip to Houston and floating in the zero "G" simulator at NASA. (Not the flyingone, the one on the ground). And the trip in the black silent helicopter out to the huge platform out in the Gulf of Mexico where they had this giant complex of radar screens tracking UFO's.

John, could you elaborate on what got him into this episode? Maybe you should write a book about all this. It's allways a pleasure to read your stories.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Originally posted by Cygnific

John, could you elaborate on what got him into this episode? Maybe you should write a book about all this. It's allways a pleasure to read your stories.

Oechsler was as crazy as I was. I may have already told you this story but when my airline cargo flights would end up near him he would pick me up and we would go looking for trouble. Of course I should have been sleeping because I had to be back in the cockpit in 8 or 10 hours. But whats more important? Raising hell or sleeping.

We had heard about the underground tunnels under Annapolis so one day we drove over and walked on campus. Bob asked me how we were going to find the tunnels. I said "Lets ask someone."

So we approached an student and asked him if he knew anything about the underground tunnels. "Oh you mean the Ho Chi Minh tunnels. Here, I'll show you." He led us over to a huge neatly trimmed bush and behind the bush was a set of stairs leading down into a concrete opening.

We explored as best we could because neither one of us had a flashlight and it was very dark. There were all kinds of intersections and Y's and we finally got to the one we were looking for that led under the river to a sealed off building on the other side of the river. The air got really dank so we regrouped and headed back.

The episode that I call the Houston Episode started when Bob found out where Admiral Bobby Inman would be for either a talk or funeral or something. Bob walked up to him and introduced himself and said "Admiral, do you know how I can get in touch with anyone from MJ-12?" Admiral Inman looked at him with a half smile and said "Let me have your name and number."

I can't remember exactly what happened after that but somehow Crazy Bob (Oechsler) ended up walking into an EG&G building, I believe somewhere in Maryland, but I'm not sure on that. He told them he wanted to get some information on S-4 or flying saucers or some crazy thing like that. They said, "Sure, come right in. You'll have to get a medical check first though." And Crazy Bob did it! (Got the medical check.)

I'll have to dig throug my notes, I remember seeing them not too long ago looking for something else.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Thanks alot John.

Very interesting story. Did you ever get back to the sealed building in the tunnels? And what is a EG&G building? Did Bob Oechsler knew that Admiral Inman was allready in MJ12 at the time or later?

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Originally posted by Cygnific

Did you ever get back to the sealed building in the tunnels?

No.

And what is a EG&G building?

EG&G (Edgerton, Germeshausen and Grier) is a very large company most notably at one time the largest contractor at the Nevada Test Site. They have offices all over the U.S. and one of these offices, in Maryland or somewhere close to where is where Oechscler went.

Did Bob Oechsler knew that Admiral Inman was allready in MJ12 at the time or later?

Oechsler suspected that Inman was in MJ-12 at the time.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
What a great story, John. You are most entertaining, and I enjoy reading your cool posts.

Through my company, I actually did some analytical work for E.G. & G years ago. The contact man they gave me was a real jerk, as I recall. Do you have any idea who does the maintenance on their fleet of Janet aircraft?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Originally posted by TheAvenger

What a great story, John. You are most entertaining, and I enjoy reading your cool posts.

Through my company, I actually did some analytical work for E.G. & G years ago. The contact man they gave me was a real jerk, as I recall. Do you have any idea who does the maintenance on their fleet of Janet aircraft?

I don't know who does the maintenance. A friend of mine, who flew with me in Laos, Ted Boyer, just retired a couple of years ago as Chief Pilot for Special Operations. He had twenty years there and started when they had the Martin 404 (may have been a 202).

Another friend used to clean the airplanes after the passengers departed. One day (this is about 20 years ago) he found a 9 x 12 envelope in one of the seat backs and opened it up. There are about 10 8x10 photos of different flying saucers, some in a hangar some in the desert. He quickly put the photos back in the envelope and put the envelope back in the seat pocket. About 2 minutes later an Air Force Col. and 2 security guards came on board and retrieved the envelope. My friend was asked if he had looked in or touched the envelope. He said no. He was then taken into security and grilled for 2 hours. He lost his job shortly thereafter and I don't know what happened to him.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Another great story! John, you are a wealth of knowledge. I must come to Vegas and meet you one day.

Always good to have a friend who cleans planes. I had a friend who cleaned them for American Fliers back in the 1960s. Never a shortage of booze at his place......

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join