It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luminescent Ball of light in a classroom.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   

This security camera from a school in Peru (South America) shows a strange nocturnal visitor in late hours of the night. The luminescent ball of light is reported to infest only that particular room and the hallways of the school according to janitors.

In the comments people are saying its a laser pen being shot at the camera lens.
What do you think this is?

Video.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Any idea's what this could be?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
1. You can buy squishy glow in the dark slime at toy stores or kids museums. It's easy to roll into a ball, tie to a piece of string and move up and down in front of a camera. As you can see, it only goes up and down and stays in one area near the camera (the left side). It doesn't go forward or backward around the room and only stays on the lens.
2. A laser pointer being pointed at the camera.

Sounds like a practical joke the janitors are playing; telling people they see ghosts around the school and making silly videos with glow in the dark objects.

jra

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I don't think it could be a laser pointed at the camera. It would blind the camera completely, it wouldn't be just a spot on the image. I'm more inclined to go with the slime or any other sort of glowy, bloby man made substance.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I don't think it's a laser either.If it is some glow in the dark gooey toy stuff how did they make it move around? I don't mean just up and down , which is suspicious, but it seems to have movement within itself.

top topics

join