It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO sighting in Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Found this story to be pretty interesting.

Will be pretty sweet if anyone caught this on camera. Anybody live out that way see or hear anything about this?

[edit on 13-3-2007 by Xanfalcon]

[edit on 13-3-2007 by Xanfalcon]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
To bad theres no photos or video of it..Sounds interesting..Maybe someone will come forward with some pics...

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Seems like there were quite a few reports in various areas. Some reports here (for 3/11/07).

Thier reports are pretty similar, sounds like they all saw the same object.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Sounds to me like that something crashed, or had an emergency landing into farm country. This sighting is really interesting,

www.ufoinfo.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
this is another intersting case, pitty there arnt any pics or vids of the siteing.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Probably unrelated, here on the East coast ( Nova Scotia ), one of my co-workers was coming to work around 7:00am and noticed something similar to whats been mentioned.

She, as well as several other vehicles even pulled off to the side of the road to get a better look at the object.

From her description ( no insight about UFOs at all ), the object was 'way' up in the air and falling quite rapidly towards earth. There was a tail of fire as well as long smoke trail. She said it resembled an airplane or jet leaving a trail across the sky except this was on fire and heading straight down.

There was no mention of it on the local news or radio, so not sure what it could have been.

As I didn't witness it myself, I can only speculate what it might have been.

It does however seem to fit with the above stories.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Sounds like what they're reporting right now in Connecticut.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

If these are multiple objects.. well.. are we being invaded?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I think this is interesting. From the descriptions I am reading it sounds like our friends are up there having a little fight.

Something's up???????

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well apparently the object witnesses saw over canada was a small space rock. You can read that explanation here.

If you look at the reports, some of the witnesses claim that they saw military jets "chasing" this space rock. Anyway. pretty cool story all around.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
"Follow that space rock"

On a side note, I hate when any article mentions "little green men" argh.

top topics

join