It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now I'm shaking a little.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Here we go, sorry I'm tired and just exhausted
but in a good way

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Here is the helicopter up close

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Did the body that was found happen to be the body of an abductee?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Brilliant shot there, it is really freaky for everyone following the O'Hare sighting and others after it and your UFO does strike some serious similarities, nice view by the way i'm pretty jealous sitting in a cold office in Scotland..bbbbrrrrrr!!

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
This caught my eye, though I'm not too sure of your location in relation to the 'Burbank' Airport, I did happen to notice the reference to it, so while browsing the forum, I happened to come across someone who while on a flight out of Burbank, seen something rather unusual, heres the quote.

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_102327
Hi Everyone,
This last Friday morning 3/9/07 I was on an O-dark thirty flight out of Burbank California heading for Phoenix Az, we were about 30 minutes out when I was looking out the window watching the sky go from black to light blue when all of a sudden I was able to make out in the distance a DC-10 aircraft with another aircraft close behind it also heading east but a little higher than we were.

So I am thinking cool another air to air tanker since I had been fortunate enough to see one while mid flight on a trip a couple years ago.

Anyway, I happened to have a set of binoculars in my back pack on the floor and I grabbed them real quick to see what I could see and I couldn’t believe my eyes---it was the unmistakable silhouette of an SR-71 Blackbird!

I am thinking to myself no way! They aren’t flying those anymore! But just as I was thinking that the aircraft banked away from the tanker and I was able to see the full cross section of the aircraft (top or bottom I couldn’t tell) but I am 100% positive this was a Blackbird.

I was easily able to make out the modified delta wing, long wing mounted engines and the long forward fuselage.

I have been an aircraft mechanic for nearly 20 years and I have seen this plane up close at air shows both in the air and on the ground and I am 100% sure of what I saw and I am 100% positive it was NOT a U-2.

I have been looking around the internet since then trying to see if I could find out whom may be still flying the Blackbird but I was unable to come up with anybody and I found this website during my searches (nice site by the way) so I thought I would post this to see if anybody here would know?

Is it possible the air force has a couple of these babies in cold storage somewhere and dusted them off for who knows what?

Training for a new aircraft, recon for Iran/Iraq?

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,
John W
Cleveland, Ohio

Now this seems to take place a little before your event, and I'm not saying what you saw was this, but I just find it ironic that a rarely seen aircraft was in your area around the general time.

But this may just be my hopes kicking in, as of now I can't seem to see the photographs, perhaps you can upload them on something? Thanks, and hope this helps a tad.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It looks to me to be a speck of dust on the camera lense... but that's just my opinion. I get specs of dust producing odd effects on the lense all the time. Most of the time you can't see it when zoomed out, because it's just too small.

That, and digital cameras often mess up their own compression. Leaving anomolies in the resulting picture.

Ram

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Maybe the last white dot is a reflection from a car window..What is it called in english.. A wind shield?

If a road is at that location on the hills behind the white dot - It could be a reflection...

strange days.. You be fine.
Your not alone about such things.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If you will U2U me I'll give you my email address so you can send me the whole image (biggest file size you have) and I'll make sure Jeff Ritzmann gets it.

He can tell us in 5 minutes if it's dust, a bug, a bird or UFO.
I gotta say it does resemble the O'Hare image.

BUT it also resembles some "dust" anomalies I've seen before too. Jeff's our guy to be sure.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
kleverone,
The object on the hillside is visible in the first photo, too. The ariel object is cleary not related to that on the hill as they are in the same photograph. I suspect that the hillside object may be an off-road vehicle ascending the slope. It isn't visible in the subsequent photos because it has gone over the hill. The ariel object is too small and indistinct to properly judge.

cheers...

Picture attached to clarify.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
kleverone,
The object on the hillside is visible in the first photo, too. The ariel object is cleary not related to that on the hill as they are in the same photograph. I suspect that the hillside object may be an off-road vehicle ascending the slope. It isn't visible in the subsequent photos because it has gone over the hill. The ariel object is too small and indistinct to properly judge.

cheers...

Picture attached to clarify.

Hey nice picture garphics, although I must say that the mountain we're looking at is the Hollywood Hills. No of road vehicles allowed anywhere near that mountain side.

I think the anomoly being discussed is the blurb in the top left overtop of the mountain.

AAC

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
If you will U2U me I'll give you my email address so you can send me the whole image (biggest file size you have) and I'll make sure Jeff Ritzmann gets it.

BUT it also resembles some "dust" anomalies I've seen before too. Jeff's our guy to be sure.

Springer...

I am at work right now so I do not have originals here to send you, I will send then as soon as I get home.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Hey nice picture garphics, although I must say that the mountain we're looking at is the Hollywood Hills. No of road vehicles allowed anywhere near that mountain side.

I think the anomoly being discussed is the blurb in the top left overtop of the mountain.

AAC

Oops, thought those were vehicle tracks visible on the hillside. I've also realised that the photos were taken in a different sequence to what I suggested - so the vehicle - had it been one - would have been descending not going up!

Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Torsion,

It does look like vehicle tracks but they are actually hiking trails. really popular for hollywood "types" to walk their dogs and try to be "seen" by other people.

Got to love LA.

AAC

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Glad i noticed this thread as i have interested in the 'orb' phenomenon myself. That being said there are credible ( and as always exceedingly mundane so i am not posting sources and aiding those who just want to deny it;i am sure those who have a serious interest in proving these 'fake' will find a way on their own) explanations for at least some of the 'orbs' so i have done my best not get carried away even if it would 'fit' well so very well with my general theories on who is holding the whip in geopolitical affairs.

General ...

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

www.weatherwars.info...

www.orbwar.com...

More 'orbs' i found on scott's site while doing research on chemtrails.

+++++++++++++++++

www.weatherwars.info...

15. ( orbs)

20 some kind of disturbance of contrail ( orb)

22 More disturbances ( orb)

26 More disturbances ( orb)

28 Hole formation ( orbs)

++++++++++++++=

www.weatherwars.info...

5 Where does the wind come from that formed the specific 'hole' and look at how
the trail is twisting... ( orb)

6 more twisting ( orb)

7 numerous planes ,twisting ( orb)

12 opposing forces at work in cloud ( orbs)

++++++++++++++

www.weatherwars.info...

1 contrail changing form ( orbs)

3 contrail and wind shear ( orb)

+++++++++++++++

www.weatherwars.info...

12. Contrail marking center of hole in clouds... ( orb)

13. Contrails marking cloud edges. ( Orb)

++++++++++++++

www.weatherwars.info...

17. Extensive rippling effect visible in cloud ( orb)

And then some 'reports' that might or might not prove anything .

www.virtuallystrange.net...

www.nuforc.org...

www.nuforc.org...

Hope you enjoy it and good luck!

Stellar

[edit on 13-3-2007 by StellarX]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

Originally posted by Springer

Springer...

I am at work right now so I do not have originals here to send you, I will send then as soon as I get home.

Just a suggestion, but I'm an illustrator and graphic artist and these days I send my 50MB+ 300dpi photoshop brochure inside 3 panel and/or outside 3 panel layouts, for example (each a separate a 50MB+ file that make up a whole brochure) via Yahoo Messenger with no problem at all.

You might want to try using Yahoo Messenger's file upload feature first before going through the hassle of burning things on a disk and sending it snail-mail; lol, that's the old way. Doing it this way, Springer can have your movie files within minutes!
Hope this helps.

[edit on 13-3-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm working on posting a few more pics. I was also mistaken on an earlier post. When I posted a picture stating that the Helicopters had not arrived, the pic I posted was a later pic when the one dark chopper that was constant throughout the photos that I has marked on the later photo with an H. My apoligies. The problem that still remains is the silvery white object that is in some of the photos I have but then not in others
Springer and the guys seem to think its a dust speck and it very well could be, but I think it might be a another helicopter even though I don't recall seeing it there when I took these photos. I remember seeing the news choppers which had to remain a certain distance away but this little guy seems to be going all over the place. I am working on the pics, gimme some time, like I said before I'm not the quickest with this stuff
Anyway it could be dust it could be a helicopter, it could be something else, I'll post the pics soon. Also got a 3 year old smacking the keyboard so this might take a while

[edit on 13-3-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Here is one shot where the object is just to the right of the News Chopper that remains constant throught the shots. Like I said, I don't think its dust but it might be another chopper. But I don't remember seeing it there and its not in some of the other shots I took. I'm working on more pics

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Here is another one

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Next shot, the object is gone

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
man that is so weird

awesome pics kleverone, i live in socal as well.. i guess i should start payin more attention to the skys

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join