It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illumaniti Suicide Mission to NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It's obvious that if our government is bought out, as 911 suggests, then its all a bunch of rich white people who dont give a crap about us poor people who don't even know the first step to checking their abused powers. They don't care if they said all the immigrants to go die. Israel was created and will never be demolished. It is imperitive of Jewish religion that it exist and increase in size. Israel will go to nuclear fights on the whole world before it allows anyone to mess with Israel. That explains their stockpile and their strangle hold on the only country who has bases throughout the world. Before this becomes a USA versus Israel scenario, it's going to be a USA versus the world scenario. This is a suicide mission and it's the Rich versus the rest of the world who will die by the light of a nuke.

And if this global warming conspiracy is indeed fake, then it could explain that even if a nuclear country were to use nukes, they could somehow protect or revive the atmosphere just as rapidly as they could destroy it. Maybe they have all the cures but only want it to be known to save their own people as the others die.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by rrahim1]

[edit on 12-3-2007 by rrahim1]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Why does the colour of someone always have to be brought into the picture? I'm sure if you said black there'd be a big rant about how racist you are, so be thankful whites don't care what you say.

Watch what you say next time.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
i just realized that they can test secret aircraft on the moon and bring in a secret weapon to war

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Whys it always gotta be about color huh?

Nothing to see here but ignorant ranting if you ask me.

top topics

join