It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Three Amigos Interview - The UNCENSORED History Of ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

The Three Amigos Interview - The UNCENSORED History Of ATS

WARNING – EXPLICIT LANGUAGE - WARNING – EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

This is an EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with “The Three Amigos” back before the ATS MIX conception and before I became a more FCC compliant, kinder, gentler Dave. This interview details how AboveTopSecret.Com started, when Simon met Skeptic Overlord.... and when Springer came on board. This is as FACTUAL as you are ever going to get about the history and mechanics of the biggest and most successful conspiracy website in the world. There are numerous surprises, even for the ATS VETERANS. So sit back, kick your feet up, grab your favorite beverage and get ready for a lot of fun with “The Three Amigos”. By the way, there is another voice in this interview. The first person to POST HERE who it is CORRECTLY, I will award 5,000 ATS points. WON ON ANOTHER THREAD By Member SHAR! - The correct answer was AGENT X!

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PODCAST.... PLEASE “FLAG THE MUTHA” SO THAT OTHERS WILL FIND IT TOO.

Enjoy the show.

Dave

length: 54:09
file: btstpod_2201.mp3
size: 19038k
feed: btst

[edit on 11/23/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Good interview Dave and Amigos, You had mentioned Ph Bombs and me having absolutely nothing to do I went back and listened to it again and totaled them up
87 in all not bad for a 54 minute interview
and 79 from you. good job all around thought The egghead was good too, I think I posted that or a link to around here somewhere.
PS I flagged this thread

keep up the good work

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PODCAST.... PLEASE “FLAG THE MUTHA” SO THAT OTHERS WILL FIND IT TOO.

I notice this from the podcast itself, though I notice you couldn't use the exact words on the forum.

Very good and funny though, Oh and I flagged it

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
This was Awesome!
I never knew this info about the origins of ATS.

This is so cool to listen to, you made this so fun to listen to. I guess thats what makes you such a pro... Great Stuff!

One question... How the (deleted for security reasons) do you get the audio so dang clear!?!

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Sounds good

Very interesting, good job guys

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
that was quite the funny/interesting podcast, I must say google saving ATS who would of thought?

and I “FLAGGED THE MUTHA”

and to whatukno:

I'm sure he has a nice audio interface on his computer (as do i) and maybe a dynamic/condenser microphone? but that's all just a guess.

[edit on 13-3-2007 by Makaveli777back]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Whatukno.....

All of my interviews are done via SKYPE. The post and pre-production are done using Podcast Station. The newest version of SKYPE gives a much cleaner recording than the previous versions they came out with. Of coure, using a Super Cardioid Microphone is an absolute must to eliminate back scatter.

Thanks for taking the time to make a comment.

Dave

[edit on 3/13/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I had always assumed that Simon was much older.

An amazing podcast guys, great job! Was an interesting listen.

I tune in to all of the Amigo podcasts, and I have to say, Dave Rabbit brought the best of the boys out on this one. I found myself laughing out loud more than once listening to this. It was a lot of fun.

[edit on 13-3-2007 by chissler]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hmm, i remember when i forst found ATS back in good 'ol 2000. back when it was simply some info on A 51 and the aura bomber. found it on some "How to be a Spy" book thing i got at school

brilliant funniness though

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Rabbit my man......

the MUTHA is flagged

I haven't listened to it but haven't been dissapointed yet dude, looking forward to it.

Peace people

and i cant WAIT to here the history of ATS, this is something a was actually gonna do a thread on, being so impressed with this site, i REALLY wanted to know how it all began....so im "NUF" pleased

[edit on 13-3-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Anomic of Nihilism,

You will not be disappointed. I would give my vote to this podcast as the best yet on ATS. As informative as this podcast was, it was just as, if not more, comical.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Brilliant!!

Im about to listen to it now...

Just out of curiosity, is there any news on ATS tv? when it might be running.

This community is deffinately a phenomena to be followed

peace

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hi All,

That was a very informative and funny podcast.
I do hope there are more like it in the future. Hearing how ATS got started was one of the things I found missing during my stay here. (Of course, I didnt really go looking for it either.
)

To say that ATS is awesome would indeed be an understatement, and even with my brief hiatus, I still found myself google-led to this spot for info. Thanks again for this and for the laughs that made my day that much better.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
A very entertaining and informative podcast. Dave you captured the 3 amigos at their best! The introduction was very catchy and I liked the ending outro song too... LOL

The history of how ATS came to be created and how each amigo complimented one another was interesting.

And just so you know... I flagged the thread..LOL

Looking forward to more from you all...

Johnny

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hi Johnny.....

This was one of the most fun interviews I have done, with the possible exception of the old "Springer Sprung" show we use to do (here on ATS) and the most recent one of Springer in Chicago on the O'Hare Discovery thing. It was my first time to ever talk to Skeptic (although I heard him on the ATS review pods) and Simon. 25! Look what this guy created when he was a teenager. Wow. Still blows me away.

Thanks for stopping by at Che' Rabbit.

Dave

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Man that was great! I love how Dave gets the curse words going and then Simon gets in on it
Funny stuff. Good times

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
HA! Mutha is flaaaged

Izzard for the win

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yeah.... "Izzard" for the WIN! Only an original "Amigo" could be that clever and make a real SLAM DUNK statement!

By the way.... thanks to all who have "Flagged The Mutha!"

Dave

P. S. I killed about 10 minutes BEFORE and AFTER in the edit process that was an absolute RIOT.... but, was OFF THE RECORD!
Sauron's "F BOMB" counts would have really gone through the ceiling.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Was it really Google that saved ATS?

Or was it something else?

Maybe they really are monitoring everything here, and wanted ATS to continue.

That was a good interview, enjoyed it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join