It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Power: Busted

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Back in Czechoslovakia, Karel Drbal confirmed the tests carried out by Monsieur Bovis. Drbal decided to go a step further, and so the razor blade experiment was born. Drbal found that old, blunt, razor blades, when put under a little pyramid, regained their sharp edges. This was so successful, that he applied for a patent for his 'razor blade sharpeners.' Eventually the patent (number 91304) was issued at the patent office of the Czechoslovakian Republic in 1959. As a result, little red and white plastic pyramids started appearing all over the country.

So how come, if the little red pyramids worked, we don't all use them? Inventions like this spread like wildfire don't they? Why did the Czechs go back to buying their razors? Do you personally use a pyramid, or do you still buy new ones?

Of course it it could be supression by Big Razor...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

Well making one this week to see.

Bit of a manly type for the little folk me

Need to shave every day or very noticable, and cant usually use a razor more than twice.

So will try 2 blades one kept in said construction, and one as stated on windowsill under moonlight, interestingly its a waning moon too.

Soo will post results when done, maybe it has something to do with where in the pyramid you put it, and where it is aligned.

Mind you, proven that Water can run cars if converted properly, or massively increase MPG, taxi driver in Asia used it for years on a fleet of them... but we all still fill up on gas.

Just imagine the advertising Gillette does every year eh?

They want it to be disposable and buy a new 5 pack cartridge every week, use and throw modern culture eh, keeps the $'s rolling in.

So maybe in all this pyramid stuff this may be true if nothing else... will see.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Good luck

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Mind you, proven that Water can run cars if converted properly, or massively increase MPG, taxi driver in Asia used it for years on a fleet of them... but we all still fill up on gas.

It's not proven in the slightest, in fact, like the pyramid claims, it's pure hearsay. There is a considerable amount of scientific evidence that water is not a fuel, and none to the contrary.

Where is this fleet of water fueled taxis anyway? Presumably they are the biggest in Asia after reducing their fuel costs to zero? How come they don't sell their cars? They would make much more money.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Hey Father

You can use water to power a car as long as you have enough electricity to convert the water into hydrogen and oxgyen. Of course doing that uses up more energy than you get from burning the oxygen and hydrogen.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Hey Father

You can use water to power a car as long as you have enough electricity to convert the water into hydrogen and oxgyen. Of course doing that uses up more energy than you get from burning the oxygen and hydrogen.

To be pedantic
- that would either be a hydrogen or electricity powered car, depending on how you look at it. Ultimately, of course whatever created the electricity would be the fuel.

Water is to hydrogen as ash is to wood.....

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

...hey the coal fired plant makes the electricity and the coal is about as organic as you can get...so what's the problem? LOL

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I admitted I was wrong about the Hoax about the cosmic rays, though I did see it sourced three times my bad.

Again I would maybe check before you are soo sure???

Ive seen it working.

The man had a livlihood out of it for years.

He was murdered and/or died in strange circumstances.

The information is out there the ratio was about 10% normal fuel to water. and using a normal battery.

I saw the documentary around 10 yrs ago, and used to have a copy, but deleted it for space, It worked he had around 4 or five of them going for years....Please dont call me a Liar it was real.

Asia somewhere, video showed letters of the appointments from scientists from Japan, America all the world coming to see it, the guy would not sell out as they were not offering enough, he wanted a huge amount as it worked and intended when he got to certain amount of offer to accept and give the money to his fellow country men who are poor, I am sure it was Bangladesh.

After 2-3 yrs interest where the video showed the letters and interview with his lawyer saying the offers were real, which he kept refusing as he wanted this endowment, from the likes of GM, Toyota etc he died...

Not after they had been to see it work many times.

Strange how the japanese just released a new car that does just his isnt it?

A basic mechanic was with the crew who looked over the car and said he couldnt work it out but only water and a 10% mix of fuel was going into the Carburretor and it was working fine...

I saw it driving myself on the video after he filled it with water, under the watchful eye of the mechanic.

He had set up the battery in a strange way and had one extra piece of his own added to the Carb but besides that and running on water/petrol mix was a normal engine, that he had tinkered and perfected for about 20 yrs.

The secret carb modification seems to have been the thing he thought would keep him safe as he said he never made diagrams of it. Strange too as he slept in the Taxi bay/garage in a canopy over it as poorish...that he died and few years later it is being unveiled in the mainstream.

I remember when he was killed/died it was around the time I joined ATS and all info on it was everywhere then, his strange death.

Seems to have gone from Google searches or the net... now how strange is that... WAKE UP why is there a war in Iraq?

So anyhow you might want to look at this thread and see the Equinox documentary on Myers, who again died strangely lol.

And again had a working water engine.

Here

Njoy your discovery of truth, and thank you for mine on the cosmic ray thing.

Elf.

ps do a little research on this guys...what did one of the first combustion run on over a 100 years ago?,,,

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Same old pseudo stuff Elf

Meyer's

Meyer's story

You might wish to review

Free energy suppression

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join