It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What movie would you like to see sequeled?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Razor is dead on with his first and third picks.

The Fifth Element is one of my all time faves, and I am sure a sequel would be just as sweet, provided it still has Bruce Willis.

Also a spaceballs sequel would be sweet, but without John Candy I dont think it would live up to the hype.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I know this isn't what I'd like most to be sequeled, but my most anticipated sequal is 28 Weeks Later! I wouldn't say it's scary, but it's damn tense. And tension is what does it for me!

So now on topic. It has to be X-Files 2. I've heard that it's in the pipeline, but I'd definitely love to see it, for old times sake.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I think the world is in need of a ferris Beuhler follow up. who wouldn't want to see ferris at 40?

Or Ferris' son taking the day off while Ferris became the responsible one.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'd have to say
BASEketball 2,
Longest Yard 2

Misery 2!!!

and Benchwarmers 2

I love sports movies, so maybe anything with that. (Little Big League, the sandbox 3, ect)

Also, I don't knwo if this counts but....ANOTHER SEINFELD SEASON!!!!!
Noone can disagree with that one!!

-Jimmy-

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000

4th unbrakeable

I'll agree with you on this one, it could have been an excellent movie but it was completely butchered. It almost needs a sequel just so they can fix the wrongs they did to it.

The sequel i'd like to see is another couple Starwars flicks. either after the battle of Endor, or the time between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope, showing the exploits of Vader and the Emperor.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
If the standard holds true, that sequals are worse than the first....here are a few I would like to see done just for horror value

Gigli
Christmas with the Cranks
Star Wars Christmas Special pt 2
Ring 2 pt 2 (no new director, no new writer...same production crew)

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Joe Dirt,that one was hilarious

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Alien V.S.Predator 2. They left that movie wide open for a sequel with that hybrid alien/pred. I'd like to see what happens. Also a third underworld, the story clearly didn't end with evolution. Selenes narrative at the end left it open for more.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Inside Man
Rounders
I'll agree w/ the OP about V For Vendetta would be sweet as long as it occcured in the U.S.!
SE7VEN 2 would be sweet!
ET!!!!!! Love that movie! He comes back to visit Elliott and introduce him to his family.
Shawshank Redemption is another 1 I agree with. I would love to see what happens to them 2

More of Clive Cusslers books done into movies.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
When I went and saw 'The Thing' with Kurt Russell, I was sure they would sequel it. It ends with two possible 'things' not dead. Then it never materialized. That would be a great one, with huge potential for epic scope and destruction of biblical proportion now can be digitally created.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mooonhoxe
Inside Man

in the works. Not sure where it stands but the writer was working on a sequel when it opened and, after the success of the film, the studio was ready to move forward.

I actually felt that the movie, while very entertaining, was not what was originally intended. It always seemed to me that when it was originally written, the bank robbery crew was much larger than what we saw. The way the stories all seemed to intertwine, it looked like everyone that was held hostage was in on the robbery. There were specific scenes that gave this impression and, after the movie ended, seemed out of place as a result of the connections not being made. My wife told me I was crazy seeing these things in the movie but then other friends mentioned the same things. I always wanted to bring it up with the exec producer (our daughter's are very good friends) but I never figured out how to ask without pointing out strange flaws in the film. Perhaps #2 will answer the questions.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The Wedding crashers
Sin City
The Incredibles

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The Long Kiss Goodnight part 2 would have been good. Gena Davis as (Charlie) Charlene Baltimore kicked ass. I really was surprised that they did not do a part two. (Unless I missed it.)

I mean if she was bruce willis, mel gibson, or one of the others she would have gotton a follow up. If you see this movie I think you will agree that it would have merited a part two.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Here is a really good clip from part 1.

www.youtube.com...

Charlie: You're running a fund-raiser.

Mitch: Fund-raiser?

Leland Perkins: ... World Trade Center bombing, remember? During the trial, one of the bombers claimed the CIA had advance knowledge.
The diplomat who issued the terrorists' visa was CIA. It's not unthinkable
they paved the way for the bombing, purely to justify a budget increase.

Mitch: Your telling me that your gonna fake some terrorist thing just to scare some money out of Congress?

Leland Perkins: Well, unfortunately I have no idea how to fake killing 4,000 people - so we're just gonna have to do it for real. Blame it on the Muslims, naturally. Then I get my funding.

Not bad for a movie that came out in 1996. Anyways a sequal would be cool. I just watched it again. I had completly forgoten about Operation Honeymoon and that this was part of the plot of the movie. Life imitates art, and visa a versa, I guess.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'm sure AVP 2 is out in the summer. Excellent needless violence.

Lethal Weapon 5 "Now we really are too old for this ..."
A scanner darkly.
Mr and Mrs Smith.
Slither (The mayor was just so fudging funny in the first one).
DeJaVu
Crash (loads of open endedness going on there).

That's just recentish films that I've seen, I could go back further.

Platoon2 (PTSD)
Anything by Monty Python.

Riddick 3 "He was one of my best."
"If you say so!"

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Well, Boondock Saints of course.......................

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I want a sequel or a Do over for Spawn

The movie was so So Awful that this really deserves a do over or a sequel done by the Spider-Man director.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Zoolander 2 - The greatest comedy EVER.
StarWars Ep 7-9 - Come on George... you NEED to finish what you started.

Oh and lastly...

Pirates of the Caribbean 4-91 - I don't think i could get sick of Jack Sparrow lol... if the movies suck... who cares... Jack is the new Black.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey
I'm sure AVP 2 is out in the summer. Excellent needless violence.

Lethal Weapon 5 "Now we really are too old for this ..."
A scanner darkly.
Mr and Mrs Smith.
Slither (The mayor was just so fudging funny in the first one).
DeJaVu
Crash (loads of open endedness going on there).

That's just recentish films that I've seen, I could go back further.

Platoon2 (PTSD)
Anything by Monty Python.

Riddick 3 "He was one of my best."
"If you say so!"

I second the vote for "crash"

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
These titles are a work in progress.

Donnie Darko 2- A Better You

Fargo 2-The Mulching

Jacobs Ladder 2- I Was In Vietnam

The Ten Commandments - yes part 2.

The Keep 2- How to bind a zenobite.

Cobra 2- The Cure

Dusk till Dawn/ Road house 2- just combine them both.

The Hunted 2- Ninjas Take back the train. Or Hunters Knife is rock not steel.

Monkey Magic - Return of the Monkey King (but has to have same costumes as Monkey)

The Running Man 2- Get t the CHOPPPARRRRR!!!

The Hobbit- everyone wants to see this

ET- The Probing ....ewwww

Predator 3- Hunt On

Cows with guns 2 Beefinator

Apocalypto 2- There goes the Neighbourhood

Deer Hunter- Missfire

A Nightmare on Elm Street- Oprah

Star Wars Redux 1, 2, 3, 7 George does not direct.

Thats all I got

top topics

<< 1   >>

join