It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What movie would you like to see sequeled?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So many movies have been sequeled,sadly,not all were that good.
If you could see any movie get sequeled,which would you choose and why?

Mine would be V for Vendetta
Yes im aware at the end V dies.
But i'd like to see someone else take up the mask and continue the legacy.It could be done by having the sequel take place in the U.S.
It was mentioned in the movie,that the U.S was a complete mess.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
SE7EN 2:

I would love to see a copy cat killer take up John Doe's work, but it would have to be good...

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
DreamCatcher

Besides being a good book the movie was very good as well. Plus for me that movie scream sequel as long as the book comes out first. So somebody u2u Stephen. You know he is here.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Chronicles of Riddick. Yeah I know, it did poorly, but I still want to see the saga end.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
Chronicles of Riddick. Yeah I know, it did poorly, but I still want to see the saga end.

Yeah defintely Just watched that on DVD last night.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
They also did a prequel in Video Game format, it's the story of how he escapes from prison and how he got captured by Johns right before Pitch Black. It's called Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butchers Bay. It's a FPS and is actually a very long and somewhat challenging game, it's the antithesis of the modern FPS.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Thats sounds cool. But when it comes to gaming I have clocked about 15 minutes in the last three decades. But if they put a movie out I'll wathc it.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
the first one i want is the fifth element the sequel is suposed to be MR Shadow

second ID4

third Spaceballs

4th unbrakeable

5th signs

7th spawn

8th apocalipto

9th constantine

10th mallrats

11th the shadow

12th clockwork orange

well the list goes on....

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
You'll hear it from me first, and probably see a sequel or a remake of this classic that anyone into aliens, the moon hoax theory, or sci fi should see:

Capricorn One (1978)

It is right up any ATS'ers alley and it deserves to be remade soon with new twists.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000

AMEN!
I Looooove Riddick!

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I would like to see a squel to V for Vendetta also. Strange part is that everyone thinks that V dies. If you remember, that guy should already be dead. He was "born" in fire, so I was lead to believe that he lived through the explosion. Anyhow I'd like to see a different ending to "The Matrix" trilogy. It seems as though the "brothers" had something else in mind for the end of the movie, but changed their minds last minute. I would like to see what happens. They said they didn't want it to end like the bible, but it still did. Also, Chronicles of Riddick is a must!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Big Top Pee-Wee

Peace

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
ok...

Titanic 2

You, Robot (i Robot 2)

Still Standing (The Stand 2) :bnghd:

Deeper Impact (Deep Impact 2) :w:

Ghost 2

The Abyss 2

The Car Returns (The Car 2) :shk:

That should do...enjoy !!

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
When I signed up with ATS some time ago, this was one of the first threads that I authored.

Sequal they didn't make that you want

It has a few pages of replies, so anyone who is interested, it is certainly worth the read. By all means though, any reply should be directed here and not this pre-existing thread.

That one has passed on many, many, many months ago. Just thought I would link it up in case someone wanted to hear a few ideas. It is interesting because some of the "should be sequels" that are listed, have actually been created since that thread was authored.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Big Top Pee-Wee

Peace

rumor has it, Pee Wee is working on a script for another movie.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Star Wars Episode 7 would be nice, as long as it was in the vein of Empire Strike Back rather than EP 1.

Nip

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Clerks 3
another Tenacious D movie

Space balls: the search for more money

STARWARZ

FF VII (*such a tear jerking game/movie*)

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for Scott Evil to avenge himself on Dr Evil and Austin Powers.

Wouldn't mind seeing another some Chronicles of Riddick myself.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
No more Vin Disel! My wife has watched Chronicals like 30 times...everytime she does.. she asks me to wear a bald cap....and talk like I have marbles in my mouth! lmfaoo... ( I did like XXX )

The movie that needs a sequal is ...... ET ! Why can't he come back?

Although the movie ended incredibly....I want to see how the two guys lives turned out from the Shawshank Redemption! Do Red and Andy go to town and pick up a couple chicks? Do they finish the boat and sail around? Inquiring minds!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I think the world is in need of a ferris Beuhler follow up. who wouldn't want to see ferris at 40?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join