It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another contactee...Alex Collier ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Earthsister,

Since this is in danger of turning into a witchhunt I'll no longer challenge your claims... it's clear that you have independently cultivated a unique perspective upon this issue and it obviously works for you, in which case I cannot fault your own conviction or self-belief (and I actually really like the way you write).

But you must accept that it is difficult to take the word of a single lady who claims to be in contact with a seemingly random collective of hithero unheard-of aliens against the testimony and stories of thousands of people who have experienced similar phenomena to that which Alex Collier is talking about. This doesn't mean you are wrong, it just means that you're pretty damn special since you're only person on the planet (apart from your family) who is privvy to the 'true' nature of extraterrestrials and their agenda (unless you can show me any independently written material that collaborates with yours). If that is truly the case, then you have no reason to listen to me since I'm clearly very much in the dark, and will continue to be so until you are proved right. Please keep doing what you're doing, and eventually you will have the right to say "I told you so!" and I can concede that I was wrong, as can millions of others.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Earthsister,

What exactly do you disagree on regarding Alex Collier ??

Please list specific points.

I have never heard you speak and so am unable to judge whether or not you seem genuine. Alex Collier seems the real deal and talks a lot of sense. His message is that we have to raise our spirituality globally to cure the ills of our planet.We as a race have to put our own house in order before we can progress to the next dimension. Our ET brothers and sisters are reluctant to step in as our society will quickly hold them up as gods which they do not want. They are themselves in awe of the Creator.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
pippadee

If you have specific questions for me about my own experiences, what I am learning from the alien races and my opinions of things related to alien life, I will answer what I can for you based on my own experience. In case you do, please U2U or email me since we are off topic in this thread.

It is not my intention to attack anybody else's claims. That would be an endless, fruitless job that would leave me no time for my own thing. You can form your own ideas by considering sources and comparing information for yourself.

It's not my intention to try to make anybody believe me. I just share what I know for myself so that those who want to consider it, can.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I'm gonna up this thread....

Originally posted by EarthSister
Seen the Future

Collier's claims directly contradict what I have learned for myself from my own experiences, meetings and discussions with many alien races, including those who Collier makes his claims about. This should not be such a difficult answer to understand just because you don't believe it.

May i ask what alien races you've encountered?

My suggestion for you and for all, is not to believe anybody, but to just find out for yourself.

Right.. So we need to ask for aliens to come and abduct us so that we can see it for ourselves?

I work closest with the members of 30 races and have met with as many more. One single race that visits Earth is "The Grays" and none of the drawings on my site are that race. The Grays are a fine race who bear the worst of the professional slander held against all other life. None of the races visiting Earth are 'evil' or have any mal intentions for humanity.

Oh really? I've read a lot of stories of aliens being nice and all, and after a point they started taking advantage of the individual.

Some actual abduction accounts are true. Most are professionally fabricated and/or exaggerated in deed and in numbers. A few races were abusing humans, including The Grays, and now no abuse of any humans by any alien races is happening at all due to the efforts of the organization of visiting races.

All consensual contact between the alien races and their human contacts has always gone on and always will.

This is the part where it becomes interesting, since Alex Collier said, by 2001 (i think, or was it 2003) the andromedan council (the organization you talk about probably) would make sure that no human abuse by aliens would take place anymore on this planet..

Everyone who has the opportunity for contact with alien life is born with it, and has their own choice to make whether to accept it and continue with it. Our children have already learned a great deal from their alien contacts and they make their own decisions about whether to continue.

Well, this again, is exactly the same as what alex said. He always has the chance to say, no more. So, if these things are the same, then why would he be wrong and you be right? Or, he be right and you be wrong? He also mentioned he knew of 4 other people who are also contactees. Could you be one of them?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hey earth sister If you just continue saying that Alex is a liar and not say in what way he is lying than you are really saying nothing. I know one thing for sure at least Alex does not charge for his book unlike you. You want people to buy your book and earn a buck. In my belief you are the one who is lying.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by farrc]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Collier is awesome. That interview was in 1994, and he hasn't done any more like it to my knowledge. I believe what he says to be true.

The guy has made no profit of his stories (why not?), and has a fantastic book out for free, for those that want information.

I mean just think most people here are jaded or whatever, but when you ask for proof, and knowledge of many of the subjects he speaks of and get it, you still doubt it. I think honesty shows when people are talking and my BS meter did not register, as much as my "That makes a whole lot of sense meter did" ... but that's just me.

Thuth is something that resides in us, and when it vibrates a certain way, you kinda get the feeling, and accept it. He seems real to me.

The only thing I wish, is that he make an update, post it on youtube, and tell us how not only we are heading as humans (terrans), but how he is doing personally. He does look happy in the photo taken in Japan in October last year, so that's promising.

"the LOVE that YOU withhold
is the pain that YOU carry"
part of
Alex Collier's message
from Moraney and Vasais
a couple of friends
from Andromeda

Z

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
1) collier claims races have gone back in time in order to change our future, I believe you can travel through time but changing something in the past does not effect the future. Time is set - is the the easiest way I can explain it.
2) Alex talks about these aliens having a third eye that flashes colors that we don't even know about, if this is true, how did he know that ? You think they told him O, our third eye also flash's colors you don't know about/cant see ? Why would an alien telling somone that be relavent, on the other side how would someone even know to ask?
In my opinion he works for the government , trying to make people afraid of E.T.'s

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seen the Future

Originally posted by Diplomat
EarthSister you're probably lying also. How can you call another contactee's claims lies when you nor them have any proof or evidence of your encounters whatsoever? If I remember correctly, you are one of those people who claim to talk to Aliens and all of that B.S. If that guy is a liar, then so are you...

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Diplomat]

Now, now, nobody has to call her a liar... she might be exactly what she says she is and do exactly what she says she does (or at least think so)... but I am curious to know how she can refute Mr. Collier's claims so categorically. The darkness on this planet comes from people subscribing to absolute belief systems and closing themselves off to everything else. Your heart must always be an open book.

Smells to me like she might be someone using disinformation to discredit someone that could very well be spot on (Alex Collier).

I don't profess to know whether Alex Collier is real or not... but unless someone wants to give me proof that he is lying.... instead of just calling him out as one I'll continue to hear what he says.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
There are some new Alex Collier videos on You tube from 2008. I watched one yesterday. He claims he has come back after a 6 year hiatus and is ready to talk some more. Search for Collier and look for 2008 dates.

new Collier Video

FWIW, I think Earth Sister is pretty cool and has some good info. Whose right and whose wrong is too hard to tell unless you've been visited......I personally haven't but find it all fascinating. Rock on Earth Sister!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
For all those asking why not to believe Collier, all you have to do is consider the many predictions he made from as far back as '94...not one of which has actually occurred.

But he seems like such a nice guy. But he seems so sincere. But he has nothing to gain from discussing this.

Bleh. His claims are so categorically preposterous that it literally scares me that people are willing to accept them at face value.

Do you folks require any sort of logic, reason, or evidence in order to believe?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Amazing right? Even in topics where videos/photos/stories are clearly debunked you still find people ignoring all evidence and believing the nonsense. Some people just need to believe in the fantastic/paranormal I guess. The fact that the universe might be just as "normal" as science tells us is something they can't comprehend. Personally, I find the latest astronomical findings and their implications far more inspiring than any of these ridiculous stories of "predictions", "reptilians", "Nordic aliens" etc...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
reply to post by thrashee

Amazing right? Even in topics where videos/photos/stories are clearly debunked you still find people ignoring all evidence and believing the nonsense. Some people just need to believe in the fantastic/paranormal I guess. The fact that the universe might be just as "normal" as science tells us is something they can't comprehend. Personally, I find the latest astronomical findings and their implications far more inspiring than any of these ridiculous stories of "predictions", "reptilians", "Nordic aliens" etc...

Indeed. And an excellent point about focusing on the marvels of our universe that are right before us rather than needing to rely on such laughable conjectures. I wonder what new conspiracies and stories everyone would turn to if disclosure actually did happen and our beloved alien races became mundane?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

From all I know from my own lifelong experiences with the organization of races visiting Earth, Alex Collier is absolutely lying. He is not just making mistakes in understanding that are common to those telling the truth about their own experiences- he is outright fabricating a sensational diversion.

How do you know? You havent given any references of him fabricating or contradicting himself?

I have not looked over much of his material to form an opinion of what his motivation may be, or whether it is personal or professional, but its only affect can be to perpetuate public confusion.

For a guy who only has 3 interviews available (the latest 2 surfaced last week) 'and nothing to sell, he isnt doing a very good job at confusing the masses.

I answered the request and the subject of this thread based on my own independent experience and knowledge- not based on all the various conflicting people and things you hear and read about. I recognize your point of view, but still have to speak strictly from my own point of view, not yours or anybody else's.

Where is your knowledge? You have no more proof than Mr.Collier. Why should we believe you and not him? Are you angry he is more adept at making his message more accessible to the public?

Of course you can't tell that Alex Collier is lying because you have no personal way of knowing the truth for yourself first

This is completely contradictory to your earlier statement:

Alex Collier is absolutely lying.

Most of the material you ever come across about alien life is either original professional fabrication or a personal collage of popular fabrications. Copious disinformation is professionally created and disbursed undercover through the grapevines as a deluge to the truth, and then adopted and recycled by believers.

What makes you an authority on all alien information? Thats more of a bold claim than Alex would make. Alex states during all of his lectures that the audience is absolutely free to disbelieve his story. Thats probably why most people like him. You make him out to be some kind of disinfo. propagator and ask us to accept your version of the facts with out any proof to back it up.

This manipulation of public belief and opinion is equally applied against the individual humans who have true personal knowledge and information to share with others about the alien races.

'Truth' is objective when it comes to ET existence. I have seen a UFO, but that doesnt mean that ET is here for all to see.

<< 1   >>

join