It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me identify this crop circle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
www.circlemakers.org...

Anyone got a reconstruction or can link to a reconstruction of that crop circle? What is it called?

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Ummm doesn't the site tell you about it?

This formation in Wheat was discovered at West Overton, Wiltshire on 24th June 1999. It's an obvious twin to the earlier 'Sierpiniski Gasket' fractal formation found at Chibolton Observatory in Hampshire - see below. The formation is approximately 350ft long and consists of ten 40ft hexagons, eight 90ft triangles and 116 8ft circles. A real jaw dropper.

www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
this is the awesomest crop circle ever!!!!

www.nwhistoryofsaucers.com...

i know there is some code or something, anyone know the story to this one?

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Here you go my friend... enjoy.

I advise you to get the dave flynn conference DVD (not the 2012 doomsday one, its not on that although still VERY interesting)....

.... he takes you through some of the decoding there

Alien Face formation.......INFO

CONDUIT CLOSING....

BELL SOUND......booOOOOoonggg!!!

[edit on 12-3-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

[edit on 12-3-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Although the OP's crop circle is really neat, I gotta say - HOW did whomever created that alien circle do it? pretty strange LOL
I don't think aliens put it down - but I think whoever did - it took them a LONG time to do!

Cool picture!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
i just read some of that... conduit closing (bell sound). Im trying to figure out what the hell that meant. And how the hell they figured to decode that message.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Ummm doesn't the site tell you about it?

This formation in Wheat was discovered at West Overton, Wiltshire on 24th June 1999. It's an obvious twin to the earlier 'Sierpiniski Gasket' fractal formation found at Chibolton Observatory in Hampshire - see below. The formation is approximately 350ft long and consists of ten 40ft hexagons, eight 90ft triangles and 116 8ft circles. A real jaw dropper.

www.circlemakers.org...

Yes sure does, but im looking for the nickname (most circles have) and a digital reconstruction of any kind.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hi
Im Glad to find a crop circle post here today... And to direct you, the OP to some more info that I found very interesting today.. With Mr. Maurice Earl Osborn..

video.google.com.au...

There is so much to ask.. I mean If these are real, which they have been played to seem fake, and then at another turn seem real..
As an artist myself, I would say if these are man made 100% its a true artform.. As I can say anything that inspired me to belive, ends up being a hoax for someone to make money.. I dont know, and I dont claim to have answers.. only links to people who make sense at the time..
Ive learned that I can unlearn all I know, just to relearn that which I had forgotten...

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Looks like a molecule to me.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Your right, it has been said by many in the profession to be a water molecule rep.

Its also thought that these circles are plans to a ship, or other technology that could help us create unlimited energy.. But big oil companies would rather you not know about all this...

Now my big wonder would be the crop circle that formed about the message that we sent out long ago with our code in ASCI format.. Anyone know what Im talking about? That very formation would be like the height of mankind in this day and age.. Has that one crop formation been debunked before??

[edit on 14-3-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to zysin5:

the Arecibo Message

The Arecibo message is a radio message that was beamed into space at a ceremony to mark the remodeling of the Arecibo radio telescope in 1974. It was aimed at the globular star cluster M13 some 25,000 light years away because it was a large and close collection of stars that was available in the sky at the time and place of the ceremony.

and here's the reply
Chibolton "Arecibo Message" crop circle

Chibolton Arecibo Message

don't know if its real or manmade, it sure is interesting though

[edit on 14-3-2007 by toreishi]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Thanks man!! yes that is exactly what I was talking about!!
Its truely amazing if this is for real!! I turned my head to crop circles a few years back becasue of all the talk of these just being man made..
I have to retrace my steps and start looking into this agin..
Thanks for the information about the Arecibo Message... Its breath taking when you think about this, and all most gives you chills...
but my question is.. Is this sertinly for real?? Did tests show in the crop of this message? If so, why is this not world news, and its really a reply back, simply put Im still in awe of this... but something inside of me tells me to be watchful of these feelings, people love to abuse the notion of proving this subject to be valid in main stream...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I think it is a gold molecule of some kind. Of all the forms gold supposedly can take, only about 5% have been discovered.

NASA calls m-state gold "stardust". It has been found floating in space, as well as on the moon. And here's the kicker, m-state gold is often found in the unexplained crop circles.

Maybe the aliens are giving us a "recipe" for a better meditative gold ormus? Perhaps an ormus capable of quick enlightenment ot ascension?

top topics

join