It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient bridge found connecting India and Srilanka !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
you havent examined the materials that make up "the bridge"
you don't understand the historical context of the area
you believe there is a cover up going on
you believe aliens did it
you admit twice that your first post was a rant

You're part of the rapidly decreasing majority that still remain oblivious to the mainstream propaganda being force fed down your throat.

fyi that is an oxymoron
mainstream is so named because it is believed to be the truth by the vast majority of people
only a nutter would claim otherwise
i think its quite clear who the nutter is here

[edit on 30-3-2007 by Marduk]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko

Originally posted by almeister 5000
I believe myself to be a very open minded individual actually I nearly always look at both sides of ones arguement. But the proof, PROOF is that it is a natural formation, if there were some bricks thrown in there or some other materials which should not be i'd be like well there is a possibility but there isn't.

Sorry about that but i'm not really in the mood to be told that I put up my BS filter whenever something goes against my beliefs, you don't even know the beliefs of any of the people who have said this bridge is not man made.

Than obviously I wasn't referring to you. I thought I made it clear -- I was referring to those who dismiss things based ONLY on the fact that it goes against their beliefs. Looking at both sides of the arguement is all I asked. So why the hostility at me?

[edit on 30/3/07 by Navieko]

Sorry about that last night I was in a bad mood. I really do apologise, its just that writing what you said in this topic suggested to me that when we were saying its a natural thing straight away thats when you said what you said.

I just thought a you've wrote it in here thats what you meant.

Sorry for the anger though its been a rough week

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I find it funny how many people put the 'automatic BS' mode on, soon as something comes up contradicting the theory that human's didn't exist after 25 thousand years ago, or whatever it is now. Probably because it either contradicts Darwin's theory, or christianity... which covers pretty much the majority of people's beliefs.

I find it funny when some completely clueless person comes on here and pronounces anyone that thinks differently than him to be on "automatic BS" mode.

You'd think that idiots like this would at least try to get some facts straight before they post them. Let's not forget, it's better to remain quiet and be thought a fool that to speak up and remove all doubt.

"25 thousand years ago..." indeed!

It's as if there is no way "millions of years old" and "man-made" can go hand in hand in a single sentence. Wouldn't it be logical to think that if life exists/existed elsewhere in the universe (pretty much impossible to deny), that theres a VERY good chance that ATLEAST one civilization from another planet in the entire universe, came to Earth in the past?

Here you have betrayed an intellect that is severely lacking in the niceties of the field of mathematics called probability.

My advice? This is the Information Age. You are giving away free information at a time when information is at a premium. What information are you goiving away? You are, in effect, screaming loudly to any thinking individual here the following: "I am completely ignorant of the subject, and I'm innocent of any desire to improve this situation."

Wouldn't it be MUCH more logical to assume that is where we plus some of these objects/structures came from? ...

IBID, except substitue the word "logic" for the word "probability."

Not saying this bridge was definately man made, but it's getting frustrating seeing all these people dismissing and throwing away so many finds/claims/theories that goes against their beliefs. Beliefs that were programmed into their head by mainstream. With all the people today that are incabable of finding truth for themselves, just think how easy it is for the powers that be to hide the truth and program some other bull# story into your head.

You are really asking for it here. And I won't apologize like almeister 5000 did, my opinion regarding you is completely justified by your moronic post.

Consider that this stupid "Adam's Bridge" claim has been around for more than a couple of years, (I first heard of it more than ten years ago, myself.) Consider also that several members here have been around for more than a couple of years as well. Isn't it "logical" to believe that on a board like this one, and especially in this sort of section of a board like this one, that there just may exist the possibility that several members here have, in the past, actually taken the trouble to look into this claim? I won't do the search for you, but I'd be willing to bet you that there are several other threads here regarding this "bridge" that predate this one by years.

Lastly, are you even going to take the trouble to find out that this formation was excavated at least twice in the recent past (last 100 or so years), to open a shipping lane through it?

Please, it is you that is on "automatic BS," and no one else here.

Harte

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'll advise you to look at my last reply, as I have no intentions repeating myself.
I admit, perhaps my first post was poorly written, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt the fact that you completely misinterpreted the point I was trying to make. Disregard the first post, read the last...I believe my point was a lot simpler/clearer to understand.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I'll advise you to look at my last reply, as I have no intentions repeating myself.
. Disregard the first post, read the last...I believe my point was a lot simpler/clearer to understand.

ok let me save you the trouble, heres your last post

Ah, I get it now.
You're part of the rapidly decreasing majority that still remain oblivious to the mainstream propaganda being force fed down your throat.

Sorry, I don't debate with 'nutters'

sounds delusional imo
at no time have you given any example of what you're talking about
you gave the adam bridge as an original example and then claimed you weren't being specific
so why don't you start a new thread or give us one example of how the mainstream propoganda has been force fed down our throats ?
you will of course need credible evidence that supports your claim
or you are
just another nut job using this forum to rant about your own feelings of inadequacy
please prove me wrong

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
ok let me save you the trouble, heres your last post

Didn't I say I don't argue with nutters?
I was talking to the other guy.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
you have a serious case of transference going on Noviceko
en.wikipedia.org...

if you can't back up your assertions then you are just ranting like you already said
as you are the only one in this thread so far who is ranting completely off topic then we don't need to take a vote to see who is a few sandwiches short of a picknick do we

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
A little off topic don't ya think?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
thanks for you support but I believe I already said that

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I like your little picture Navieko! What's the little chant thingy that is supposed to go with Cthonic worship? Aiei? Aeia? Iea?

What's the topic again? Space bridge?

Wouldn't it be MUCH more logical to assume that is where we plus some of these objects/structures came from? ...and not the crazy ideas that we evolved from worms etc?
[edit on 29/3/07 by Navieko]

So are we evolved from space worms?

Cmon that thing doesn't even look man made in the space pictures!!! Pretty though, I bet it is fun to paddle around...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join