It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of Attempts to Revive Military Draft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Beware of Attempts to Revive Military Draft

By Bob Keeler
Bob Keeler is a member of Newsday's editorial board.

December 22, 2003

It has been 30 years since the last time an American entered the armed forces through the not-so-tender mercies of the draft, on June 30, 1973. The next time could be just around the corner, if President George W. Bush is re-elected.

No, no, no, a thousand times no, say the White House, the Pentagon and Congress. They insist they have no plans for a draft. In any case, take this to the bank: It will not happen before Nov. 2, 2004. Still, the rumors refuse to die, and it was the Pentagon itself that started the buzz.
Rest at.
www.newsday.com...

Alright for all you young men and women under the age of 26 get ready. Go vote for Bush die for his wars

need more info check out www.bushdraft.com...

[Edited on 25-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Why is this made into a thread instead of attached to the already created draft thread? And why is it that we still do not understand that we need only paste a paragraph or two and then attach the link?

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I have debunked this topic numerous times. Do a search once.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Why is this made into a thread instead of attached to the already created draft thread? And why is it that we still do not understand that we need only paste a paragraph or two and then attach the link?

After you warned me i forgot to fix it sorry master thomas. I also didn't see the draft thread so please by all means delete this thread it should be under the other one anyway. You see I do admit when I make mistakes

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
I have debunked this topic numerous times. Do a search once.

The point is you don�t know until after 2005 there is in fact a chance it could happen. Both bills are in place and ready. Money was given to the selective service in the 2004 budget to get the boards ready. That could mean nothing or something. We don�t and won�t know. I just wanted to bring it to peoples attention so it�s not a total surprise if he does it.
Even the corrupt American media has reported on the draft issue a few times.

[Edited on 25-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]

new topics

top topics

join