It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe a real-life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this site somewhere. I don't know what the "worm" is, apparently no one else does either. I thought it was worth posting a link... Wormzilla

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
We have had it up before. Can't remember what people concluded, but it was discussed quite a bit.

My own input has to be that it is fake, since it lacks everything, and it only 'seems' to have features that stand out as flesh and mouth. And by fake I mean, something not-animal that has been too long in the sewers..

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
With 'meat-like' features? I very much doubt it. It could be a...deformed snake? XD. Or, some kind of....TOILET MONSTER! :O

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It has been up before... but I can't remember what was concluded either.

I'm about 60% sure it was something mundane though that had rotted.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Are there snakes that large in that part of the country?? I would have to agree with the above poster that it is simply just a snake that has severly decayed.... or someone had a hell of a time passing a tape-worm!!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Are there snakes that large in that part of the country?? I would have to agree with the above poster that it is simply just a snake that has severly decayed.... or someone had a hell of a time passing a tape-worm!!

Why do you even have to say things like that? I shot up and couldn't sit down again after reading it! Just the idea hurt me.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Wormzilla, seems unlikey, but hey, this is cryptozoology we're talking about.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Looks a lot like a monstrous tapeworm. I forget the size of the largest ever found, but they can become immense, especially in cattle and other large animals. My father was in Peru and contracted one that was over 4ft long !

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Theutahbigfoothunter's right, it could just be a giant tapeworm.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Uh....Tape worms? Sorry to burst your bubble but the smallest tape worm on earth isn't even close to 4ft long. Probably more like 20ft. That thing is no tape worm.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gooey
Uh....Tape worms? Sorry to burst your bubble but the smallest tape worm on earth isn't even close to 4ft long. Probably more like 20ft. That thing is no tape worm.

Lol are you drunk? You can get tapeworms smaller than rulers.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades

Originally posted by hikix

Why do you even have to say things like that? I shot up and couldn't sit down again after reading it! Just the idea hurt me.

LMAO.

I think it's a snake whose bones decayed and rotted because of the chemicals in the drain causing it to look more like a worm. I know, stupid hypothesis;; got anything better?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I was watching Tremors again, and it hit me. Its a graboid! Just thought I'd add that.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Haven't these people ever heard of DNA testing? Sounds like a bunch of bullocks to me.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Well it seems really weird to me..

Specially the fact that even though some experts were informed(?) about the incident no one cared, and secondly the fact that they disposed the remainings of the ''worm''.

Someone among the powers-that-be decided that sending the creature off to the University of Georgia for identification would be too expensive (one wag suggested we should send it off to a "hockeyologist" for identification). So, I was told, a couple of 4-H'ers were ordered to heave the monster, along with the ice it had been kept in for preservation in a cooler, into the nearest solid waste container convenient to the courthouse. Best I can determine, it now lies buried several feet under the ground in a remotely located landfill in Telfair County.

Thats really suspicious..

Some have told me, "Good," for they feared that the folks at UGA would surely determine the creature was nothing more than a tightly compacted conglomeration of grease, toilet paper and paper towels. Such an announcement would be a great embarrassment to us all. We would surely be labeled "Ignorant Rednecks" for mistaking grease and paper for a once living, breathing, swimming, roaming, eating monster.

Hmmmm..theres a little thing called evidence, oOps i forgot.. it lies buried several feet under the ground, meaning its already disolved after two years, either it was toilet paper or worm.

I see the discovery of Wormzilla as an opportunity. I envision an annual Hazlehurst Wormzilla Festival, bringing masses of people to our little town to gather in groups and peer down at the exact spot at which Wormzilla was discovered. Perhaps a historical marker would be appropriate. We'll sell Wormzilla T-shirts, Wormzilla hats and reprints of the Wormzilla photos (which I may just copyright). We'll hold a Wormzilla fun walk and 5K race, listen to Wormzilla storytellers, sponsor a Wormzilla cooking contest and stage a Wormzilla eating contest.

Ok .. at first i was sure that what i am seeing is a worm, but after all these.. i dont know if i believe it or not. I guess we have to wait for the tremors to evolve and be bipedal so they come out of the sewers and take a better look

top topics

join