It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email To 16,000+ Newspaper Contacts w/ Info on 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
See here for letter with original formatting and URL links intact:

www.911researchers.com...

=============================================
Dear Newspaper Investigators, Reporters, and Personnel, in the State of:

I have a question for you: If I supplied you with information you have not seen, information that is vital to expose to the American public, would you report it?

I ask for you to read this letter in full. After reading the letter, please check the links I provide. If you actually take the time to look through the information, I guarantee, you’ll be surprised.

This letter concerns the real scientific evidence behind the 9/11 attacks.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

[edit on 12/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I side with Steve Jones. Judy Wood comes across as either 'disninfo' or a 'nut job'. She figures Space Beams took down the Towers and Fetzer is running around talking about how the beams were fired from Building 7 and that is the reason they had to take down Building 7.

Give me a break. Let Wood submit her stuff for peer review.

This is just another attempt to smear the search for truth and to make it look like it is filled with crackpots.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'm really not suprised that happened

"Looking through this site, you’ll see a treasure trove of scientific analysis. One example is an analysis of the dialog of TV newscasters, which has been shown to be scripted. Another example is the footage from CNN showing an aluminum airplane gliding smoothly into the steel/concrete tower as it glides through the air. (We believe this CNN footage to be pure 2-D animation.) One final example is an article in Technology Review magazine. This article details how the military and TV networks have the ability to alter live video, and that the evening news can no longer be trusted!"

"We believe this CNN footage to be pure 2-D animation"

I'm sorry but how stupid can you be? as you seem to think CNN was the ONLY footage of the second plane hitting the tower that day, I've seen the plane hit from a million different angles.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

[edit on 12/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

Moderators: The article I posted was not plagiarism.... I am the author! My opinion of the article exists in the article itself

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
I side with Steve Jones. Judy Wood comes across as either 'disninfo' or a 'nut job'. She figures Space Beams took down the Towers and Fetzer is running around talking about how the beams were fired from Building 7 and that is the reason they had to take down Building 7.

Give me a break. Let Wood submit her stuff for peer review.

This is just another attempt to smear the search for truth and to make it look like it is filled with crackpots.

I used to support Steven Jones, until I learn that he's a government plant put in place to distract people from the real information. See here (try to look through all the information): www.911researchers.com...

Judy Wood has NEVER said that the beam must have come from space. The term "space beam" was coined by Steven Jones, in an attempt to discredit Dr Wood: www.911researchers.com...

Jones, and all papers on his site, cannot be trusted.

Try looking though Dr Wood's paper. Can thermite or regular explosives explain round cylindrical holes in the roof of WTC 5, or the steel turning to dust? What about the other anomalies? Look through all the pictures:
janedoe0911.tripod.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by twisted_fate
I'm really not suprised that happened

"Looking through this site, you’ll see a treasure trove of scientific analysis. One example is an analysis of the dialog of TV newscasters, which has been shown to be scripted. Another example is the footage from CNN showing an aluminum airplane gliding smoothly into the steel/concrete tower as it glides through the air. (We believe this CNN footage to be pure 2-D animation.) One final example is an article in Technology Review magazine. This article details how the military and TV networks have the ability to alter live video, and that the evening news can no longer be trusted!"

"We believe this CNN footage to be pure 2-D animation"

I'm sorry but how stupid can you be? as you seem to think CNN was the ONLY footage of the second plane hitting the tower that day, I've seen the plane hit from a million different angles.

Um... I don't know. How stupid could you be? I never said CNN had the only footage.

Bottom line, if the footage shows an aluminum airplane gliding into a steel/concrete building like it glides through the air, then the video is a fake. Take a look here for comparisons: www.911researchers.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
There is no evidence against Steve Jones, and I heard her on some radio show with Fetzer talking about Energy Beams. She is totally 'out to lunch.'

video.google.com...

The above link is an interview she did(with someone I don't reconize), she is talking about "ENERGY BEAM's". When she did an interview with Fetzer she was thinking it could be fired from Space! Then Fetzer came up with the idea that it was fired from Building 7! This is just absolutely ludicrous.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by talisman]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
There is no evidence against Steve Jones, and I heard her on some radio show with Fetzer talking about Energy Beams. She is totally 'out to lunch.'

video.google.com...

The above link is an interview she did(with someone I don't reconize), she is talking about "ENERGY BEAM's". When she did an interview with Fetzer she was thinking it could be fired from Space! Then Fetzer came up with the idea that it was fired from Building 7! This is just absolutely ludicrous.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by talisman]

If you really care about spreading the truth, then you are advised to look through the links I provided. Jones' work is faulty. This has been proven definitively.

The video you linked to is an "ambush" interview conducted by Greg Jenkins. Jenkins' previous work was funded by the NSA. Both Jenkins and S Jones have ties to Los Alamos Labs where directed-energy weapon research is conducted. A full article has been written describing how this ambush interview was done: www.911researchers.com...

If you think directed-energy weapons cannot be fired from space then you're waaaaay behind the times:
www.sti.nasa.gov...
www.au.af.mil...
www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil...
www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil...

Here's a much better interview with Judy Wood: janedoe0911.tripod.com...

top topics

join