It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New BigFoot footage looks interesting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This is new footage from Manitoba, Canada. I am quite impressed by this one after so many hoaxes from 2006.

Take a look:

www.metacafe.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Nice to see some new footage, unfortunately still unable to confirm or deny.

Although it's a perfect setting, the arm movement seems a little odd. Not sure what to make of it.

As mentioned, nice footage though.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I agree that it is hard to tell much and there are some red flags but yea, it is better than some of the ones we had to endure over 06'

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Why can this person not hold a camera still o.O

I'm not sure on this one, it could simple be a man in a gorilla suit from that distance.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Something doesn't seem right to me. First, it shows up coming from behind the ridge, then the camera gets all jerky, then it straightens out to show the creature already in the woods.

It then goes back to show the creature walking where it would have been when the camera was jerking around. Seems like 2 takes to me!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It's actually 3 in one.

The full speed

The slow motion

The back and forth

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Looks like he is walking trhough the ghetto, swinging his arms wildly.. O_o

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Yes the arms do look 'off' a bit.

But hard to compare it to anything with credence other then Bluff Creek.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I'm just glad to see some new footage out there. I hate when there is no footage for longs periods of time. Although I am going to have to stay on the nuetral side on this one. New footage is always refreshing though. - Good clip!

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter
I'm just glad to see some new footage out there. I hate when there is no footage for longs periods of time. Although I am going to have to stay on the nuetral side on this one. New footage is always refreshing though. - Good clip!

You can say that again!

Going months without a good video or pic is a killer. This one may be a complete fake but at least it's not screaming as such.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Why it could be fake…

1) I’m not saying this video is good proof, for one I’m sure it’s not that hard to hold a camera even if you were really excited to see your first Bigfoot.

2) Why does the sound cut out?

Why it could be legit...

1)Since we do not know much about these creatures (if they exist), maybe they swing their arms naturally like other primates do when walking on their hind legs?

2)How would the guy in the gorilla suit know when to come out from behind that mound at the right time?

3)The guy filming might have just parked as soon as he could so he could capture the animal instead of driving closer to it and running the risk losing it in the bush. Also he could have parked far enough away as to not scare the animal to run away in order to get a camera out in time to capture it.

I know while I’m driving up north and a bear starts to cross the street I stop. I don’t keep driving incase it decides to just sit there.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It is good to see fresh video, It keeps the debate going even if the video turns out to be a hoax.

I'm reserving judgement on this one. I believe Bigfoot is real, I'm just hoping they find something a little more concrete, Such as scat or maybe a lost young one or something.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Lol that's so fake! You can tell the guy in the suit is trying to imitate the way Bigfoot walks. How would the filmer know that "Bigfoot" was about to walk over that ridge? What a loser lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
That Bigfoot is definately hip!!! Very cool strut.
At least it isn't a guy in a wookie suite hey Jbondo?
j/k

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The problem that people don't seem to understand is that all you do is look at the "strut" of the creature. How can you tell if it man or beast? I know i am not constanly walking the same strut everywhere I go. Bigfoots are the same. Depending on the terrain and slope on which they are walking on their walking behaviors could be different. Not all Bigfoot will follow the stereotypical Patterson Film.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It looks totally fake. The proportions are more human than apelike. The arms are too short for a bigfoot. They are the length of a ordinary person. Bigfoots have very long apelike arms. The fake has shoulders that are too scrawny. Real bigfoots have massive hulking shoulders. Also, the head on the fake is too big. Bigfoots have heads that are proportionally small in relation to their shoulders and torso. This fake in the video has a head almost as big as a gray alien's.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
There are big people, small people, thin people, tall people. There are also the same characteristics in apes. You are going off of a Bigfoot stereotype but who knows if this one in the video is young? or starving? which would explain why it is not as developed as ones captured in other videos.

I don't think all Bigfoots would look the same so you really can't say its a fake unless you had a better view of whatever the creature is to decide if it a human or beast....

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Yeah probably fake

The terrible shaking of the camera its typical when you dont want some more detailes to be shown, in that case it was at the time the ''bigfoot'' would be visible (no trees or rocks around him).

It looks to me that the guy who is pretending to be the bigfoot does not even wear a gorila suit..i think its a black jacket with a large hood

Or maybe its just a guy passing by

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Update

Looks like the guy is starting to bail....

www.cryptomundo.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
the whole body seems a bit "off" to me too. it IS hard to tell because its so far away with brush in front, but to me it seems as if the head doesnt quite match up with the body. mainly the shoulders. even if this was a scrawny bigfoot it would be proportional. Most humans are proportional regardless of their build. The width of the shoulders seems to be too short to match the size of the head. but ive never seen one so...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join