It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Flu connecting to Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Bird Flu Conspiracy

This article have caught my attention, especially after I've heard that Hungarian scientists, which is now under Zionist control (See my other thread, IDF in Hungary?) have used the Pest virus to create or test the anti-vaccine (When I will find this site, I will add it immediately and make a translation from it.). It's starting to be similar to the story of Deus Ex.

I've found this article at:
www.aljazeera.com...

The Gulf emirate of Dubai has decided to check air passengers before being allowed entry on suspicion of carrying the lethal H5N1 strain of bird flu and Saudi Arabia declared an emergency aimed at preventing the outbreak of the virus, after it has reportedly killed more than 160 people all over the world, according to the World Health Organization, with many cases uncovered in Arab and Middle East countries.

An article published earlier on the state-run Syrian daily al-Thawra drew suspicion that Israel may have developed the bird flu virus as a new weapon to avenge Arabs and harm the genes of its Arab neighbors.

The article, which also said that Israel buried 85,000 infected birds in the occupied West Bank that eventually infected a Palestinian from Jerusalem with Avian Influenza, a highly infectious notifiable disease affecting many species of birds, including commercial, wild and pet birds, blamed Israel for the spread of the deadly virus in the Far East to mislead the world.

The Syrian paper cited a report released in 1998 by the Sunday Times alleging that Israel is developing a biological “ethnic bomb” that would kill Arabs and not Jews.

The Times report said that Israeli scientists were doing experiments at the Institute for Biological Research in Nes Tsiona near Tel Aviv to identify genes characteristic to Arabs so as to develop viruses that attack these genes.

“The question being asked today is whether the virus chosen by the Zionist for their ‘ethnic bomb’ is bird flu?” the newspaper wrote.

“If the virus is designed to hurt Arab genes specifically, it will nevertheless spread beyond the Arab world,” the paper warned, noting that the whole world would soon start suffering from some uncontrollable pandemic.

The same report published by the Syrian paper accused Israel of poisoning the late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat using biological viruses.

“We recall that the assassination of Yasser Arafat was done using a biologically engineered virus to which only the Zionists had a remedy,” the paper wrote.

It’s noteworthy that in November 2004, same month Yasser Arafat died, The Financial Times reported that Palestinian officials suspect that the Palestinian leader had been poisoned and that his death wasn’t natural, a suspicion that had been reiterated by the lack of a diagnosis by the French medical team treating President Arafat, which analysts at that time said was a key factor in fuelling such speculation.

There were also reports suggesting that the cooks in Arafat's compound had been questioned.

Could the deadly virus, which has so far killed 24 Egyptians, mostly women or girls, be another weapon used by the Israelis to achieve strategic goals, instead of pursuing diplomatic means, that would require direct talks with rivals in Iran, Syria and Palestine?

new topics

join