It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestion Regarding u2u Management

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I'd like to make a suggestion regarding u2u management.

Can we either do away with the limit, or make it easier to manage them? Maybe make it easier to delete a block of them, or to display them, or sub-categorize them into separate folders?

Just a thought. Thanks-

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Between incoming, and outgoing, sometimes we can reach our limit very quickly. With the amount of u2u's that are coming in with this new social networking, this problem may be enhanced. But deleting unnecessary u2u's is always an option, or spending a few points to increase our limit. I've found with an eager "clicky finger", you can delete a group of u2u's at once.

For a long time I had a very low limit, just recently I stocked up on my u2u quota.

Managing my u2u's are a thing of the past.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by chissler]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
I'd like to make a suggestion regarding u2u management.
Maybe make it easier to delete a block of them,
Just a thought. Thanks-

Yeah, multiple selection would be very handy.
Would that be tough to implement?

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I don't like how you can only see 25 U2Us in your inbox at any one time. I've got 512 U2Us, but I can only see a fraction of that without deleting heaps. I that could be changed, awesome

Sorry to sook, btw

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
But deleting unnecessary u2u's is always an option, or spending a few points to increase our limit. I've found with an eager "clicky finger", you can delete a group of u2u's at once.

Really? I've found no way to delete them except individually. And it takes about 7-10 seconds between deletes.

Mind sharing your method of how you do it?

For a long time I had a very low limit, just recently I stocked up on my u2u quota.

I've done that so many times...

Managing my u2u's are a thing of the past.

Question: Have you found a quick way to go back and read the very first u2u's you received? Now that would be good info!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
jso, all that I do is click on the Delete link for each u2u quickly before the page reloads. Rather than clicking delete, waiting, waiting, waiting, and then hitting delete on another u2u, waiting, waiting, and waiting, I just click, click, click, and click. Try to click delete on several u2u's before the page can reload. This way you can delete a few at a time. It is far from perfect, but it beats deleting them one by one.

Also, if you have a u2u that you wish to keep, save it. Then when you save all of the u2u's that you wish to keep, you could just click Delete All. Another thing that you should do from time to time, when teetering on your max of u2u's, is go to your OutBox and delete all out going u2u's. Of course you should save anything you want to keep, but then delete others from there.

I think it is 250 points to up our quota another 50 u2u's.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
I've got 512 U2Us,

I thought me getting 3 a day was alot.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Thanks, chissler. I'll try that.

new topics

top topics

join