It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnell Hangs Upside-down Like a Bat!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Did anyone see her do this? OMG, just when you thought she couldn't get any crazier she does and by a long shot!

NEW YORK Rosie O'Donnell hung upside down like a bat on "The View" today.

She was demonstrating "inversion therapy." That's where you hang upside down by a swing. She does it 15 to 30 minutes a day as part of her treatment for depression -- treatment that also includes yoga and antidepressants.

Saying "it looks scary, but it's not," O'Donnell climbed onto the swing, which sent the audience into wild applause.

www.kristv.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Yeah I saw that somewhere, can not remember where. I don't think I'll be trying that any time soon. I think Rosie is headed for another breakdown. Too much pressure, IMHO. I'm not a fan of the view,or for that matter Rosie, but I really don't think she looks too good these days.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
If she's doing that I feel bad for the support beams in the house.

Yes .. I actually feel bad for an object that has no feelings.

It's no secret .. I can't stand Rosie. She's jumping the shark by picking fights with The Donald and with American Idol, as well as showing her foolishness by calling American Christians terrorists. That's not exactly the kind of language corporate sponsors want to hear because they know women across the country switch the channel to something else because of that junk.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
shes an over Opinionated beast that lucked out and got another job on the worst show on tv!

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hmmm...Were stil talking about her? I bet there's over 500 million depressed people in the world right NOW that aren't celebrities, but no, we have to talk about this fat bat
. I never liked her, I never will... Actually I've never liked feminist shows who tell everyone it's okay to be who you are but breakdown when THEY get insulted...pfff Out-

-Jimmy-

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
She's jumping the shark by picking fights with The Donald and with American Idol, as well as showing her foolishness by calling American Christians terrorists.

Say what? I missed that part when did she say that?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
that was actually a little while back and if any of you watch jimmy kimmle i never will again because there was an airing where they were making fun of Pat Robertson now what ever you have against him is for you to deal with but the editors or whoever put in big letters on the screen God is a liar now i never will watch a show like that again and then to hear what maddonna had done in one video to be crucifed on a cross was utter silly ness but anetwork wanted to show it this just goes to show you how Worldly we are becoming

new topics

top topics

join