It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hate Pretentious People.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I have come to a realization. I really hate pretentiousness in all forms. There's not a lot I hate in this world. With most things, I can view it from another angle and perhaps grow to tolerate it, but pretentious people irritate me to the core. I'm not ragging on this forum, but forums are some of the most common places you'll find pretentiousness. People always think they know everything - their view of the world is right, and they're going to "open your eyes" to it. Everyone else is sheeple, and it always seems like pretentious people are just waiting on edge to say the phrase "Maybe now the world will wake up and see (Insert their stupid opinion that they probably got from reading stuff on the internet.)" This stems from the belief that somehow everybody else is asleep and needs to "wake up" and see things their way. This stems from the fact that these people consider their opinion to be THE opinion, and if you don't follow it then you're close-minded.

Not much more I can say here... Pretentious people just irritate me.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I already knew that but was just waiting for you to come to that realization. Welcome to the club Herman!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
I already knew that but was just waiting for you to come to that realization. Welcome to the club Herman!

Woo! I guess I have "woken up" to something! I guess in a way, I always knew it, but just hadn't put 2 and 2 together. So many people to thank...

[edit on 12-3-2007 by Herman]

join