It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They" gave me cancer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

but maybe he can research the causes of this cancer (he should be well aware of them by now) and then see if it relates back into his life somewhere...

And this is probably what you'd do, if you had mere months to live in. Problem is, if they injected the cancer into him, (and I didn't ever hear about this... So this is really original, ergo, no suspicions about it being 'them') people woulden't really think, obviously, it was 'them', besides... If they had killed him, and some guy had looked up on him somewhat 2 weeks later on his work on Camp Hero, then people would look at it and go: "what the # is this?".

So, bottomline is, stop replying with worthless crap that nobody needs... Only person you trust in the world is your mom? Is your paranoia *that* big? Then you should go see a doctor.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hey WOS I read your website pretty interesting stuff. Have you been there again recently?

I was wondering If anyone could maybe post a link or U2U me about the things which have susposidly gone on here, i'd be very grateful if you could.

Anyway Excellent research I really enjoyed reading your investigation, I hope somehow you manage to get better, I mean if they can give you cancer maybe someone out there can take it away?

Good luck and best wishes

Alan

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Blaming someone won't do anything, it'll just tear you apart.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pippadee
As for cancer - just read Dr Steven Greers book ''Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge''.

Can I read it for free? Or do I have to pay for it? ...if you know what I mean.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile
So, bottomline is, stop replying with worthless crap that nobody needs... Only person you trust in the world is your mom? Is your paranoia *that* big? Then you should go see a doctor.

Are there any organ donors in the house? If so, please include Volatile on the recipient database due to a serious need of a heart.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Originally posted by Volatile

Are there any organ donors in the house? If so, please include Volatile on the recipient database due to a serious need of a heart.

Ouch. Vol, you didn't just get burned, you got incinerated

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
WOS, why don't you want to investigate it anymore? Either you've been brainwashed, threatened, or something more sinister is going down...

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Originally posted by pippadee
As for cancer - just read Dr Steven Greers book ''Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge''.

Can I read it for free? Or do I have to pay for it? ...if you know what I mean.

Do you have libraries in your neck of the woods? Steven Greer is not on the make . He gave up a very lucrative ER MD's job to put his life on the line for the sake of truth. This gentleman deserves the highest bravery award. He has been targetted by the death squad and suffered cancer for his troubles. Even the last President you had with more than one brain cell backed off from what Dr Greer has done fearing for his life. Greer has got balls and its people like him you will all turn to when, as sure as eggs is eggs, the going starts to get tough and sooner than you think.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac

I don't know how they did it. As for why, maybe it was meant as a warning for others following in my footsteps.

This thread is amazing William, I had no idea that you have your own living personal conspiracy theory.

Because you seem to truly believe that something is not right about the place you talk about and you have your suspicions of what may had transpired against you . . . I believe that is true. . .

You may have been expose to some type of contaminants, perhaps by chance and no necessarily premeditated.

Small doses of some kind of radiation or unknown contamination that may not show on test but will manifest in other ways, and in your case with the cancer you are having problems with.

You should have some of the soil and water in the area surrounding this site independently tested just to rule out that possibility.

I say make as much fuss about the site as you possibly can and bring attention at what you think is going on.

Is good that you have something to keep you busy and perhaps help you take away your mind from your health.

Is no better medicine that purpose it will keep you strong.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAD Hatt3r
WOS, why don't you want to investigate it anymore?

I was just out there last summer. I was on vacation, but did check out the GATR antenna array. What I found was intriguing to say the least. The strange looking antenna that we couldn't figure out was identified by no other than the Overlord himself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think the only way to get to it without tresspassing on private property is to go to the east of the site and travel on foot through the state park located there. However, that is not definite. It may be possible that the only way to get to it might be by the air, but that just doesn't seem reasonable to me. Read the thread and tell me what you think. It does seem like they are trying to keep it away from casual obserers, as well as the more determind ones!

The Overlord identified the antenna as:

a yagi (beam) antenna though... with three reflectors.

I am researching that as we speak.

EDIT: spelling

[edit on 3-12-2007 by William One Sac]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

You may have been expose to some type of contaminants, perhaps by change and no necessarily premeditated.

Small doses of some kind of radiation or unknown contamination that may not show on test but will manifest in other ways, and in your case with the cancer you are having problems with.

You should have some of the soil and water in the area surrounding this site independently tested just to rule out that possibility.

That is brilliant thinking, and was what I intended to do, but just never got around to it. There was one area, deep in the woods on the base where there was an entrance to a bunker. There wasn't anything that really stood out about this particular area, excpept for one thing. All of the trees surrounding the bunker were all fallen over and dead or dying. When I saw it I felt that there might be contamination of some type in the soil causing the trees to die. I also surmised that it had been released relatively recently, because the trees still had some life to them.

My intention was to get out there, take some soil samples and have them tested. I just never got around to doing it for one reason or another.

It is strange, there are signs all over the place telling people not to step out of the paths because of the dangers of unexploded ordinance. That seems very reasonable to me, but I wonder if they are also worried about hazzardous chemicals in the ground. That is pure speculation about this on my part, as is this entire thread if the truth is to be told, but it is possible and there was at least some circumnstantial evidence supporting it.

EDIT: spelling

[edit on 3-12-2007 by William One Sac]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Whenever you can you should not only get some samples of the soil but also from the trees, if something is there it will show.

Perhaps you may find some answers to your personal questions.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I hope you get better soon WOS, theres no reason why you should'nt
. Your type of cancer is totally treatabe.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I read this thread for the first time tonight. With all due respect to William, and with my best wishes for his recovery, I am very skeptical about any current activity at this place.

The military ruins in the photographs I found on the Web look very consistent with the technology of the time. Before the days of satellites, military installations that protected the American coasts were built in places that were as far east or west as practical. The gun batteries in the Marin Headlands near San Francisco look similar (though they are somewhat older). These batteries protected the Golden Gate. There also was a Nike missile site in the Marin Headlands. In those days, radar and HF radio were high tech. Hence the long-range radar antenna and the HF radio antennas. The HF radio antennas were used for communicating with ships at sea. Such technology is obsolete in the post-satellite era, though I wouldn't doubt that the military has ways of using older technology as a backup.

A suggestion: Get an experienced amateur radio operator to go with you to Camp Hero and ask him what he thinks about the old structures that remain. I suspect you'll find he has a very simple explanation.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Its possible that they sprayed a product like Roundup on the vegetation to kill it around the buildings.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
A couple things...

First and foremost, William, it is with a heavy heart that I read about your condition. You may not know me, but I know you as one of the members of this site that I hold in the highest regard. I will pray for you and ask my fiance to as well.

Second, regarding the "antenna" that is a mystery. I am an amateur radio operator myself, radio and electronics are my main hobbies, and I took a good look at it and then shared the photo with a friend of mine who is the most highly qualified radio technician I've ever met (he has designed, engineered, and constructed large-scale government radio systems, including microwave links between conventional repeaters, statewide voting repeater systems, etc).

These are the guesses we have:

1) Most likely explanation. The photo is showing an incomplete structure. The line in the middle appears to be a feedline; at that thickness, it is probably for microwave frequencies, or simply a high-quality, super-low-loss RF cable. As far as we can perceive, the wire does not lead to any structure that could be utilized to send or receive RF. We are guessing that another piece of the apparatus once sat on top of the structure, where there appears to be a work platform or mounting plate of some sort. The other clue that makes us believe that the setup is incomplete, is that it appears that all of the large supporting members (vertical poles and horizontal crosspieces) are wooden. Thus, nothing else is conductive and nothing but the (presumed) wire could possibly be involved in moving electrical current or RF.

2) And my initial thought...perhaps this is some sort of a beam antenna, appearing to be aimed into the ground or whatever is below (perhaps an opening??). The spacing of the horizontal bars remind me of driven elements of a beam antenna. The place where the cable ends could be a feedpoint. And the single horizontal piece above the cable end could be the reflector element. But my friend shot that idea down, he is certain the crosspieces are all wooden and likely not part of a beam. Then again, I only vaguely told him the nature of the photo.

3) Notice the guy lines on the sides. I don't know if they are bolted down where they meet the ground, or if perhaps there is any kind of adjustable device or control box at the end of each guy wire. I was thinking this could be a beam antenna in this position for storage or service, and that it could be moved into a different position by manipulating the guy wires, or perhaps with the assistance of another device or lines not seen in the photo. Again, my friend does not think this theory is likely, but it is an idea I had.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hey Big Willie,

We haven't conversed in some time my friend...but I assure you I've continued to follow the updates of your investigations and the events that have unfolded.

Like you I believe there is far more to this than is apparent.

As macho as this may sound - though thats not the intention - "Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees". You know as well as I do that the pursuit of truth/understanding is the goal...and one that extends beyond these mortal shells we find ourselves in. When it comes time to shed that shell we will still continue towards our goal. As such any attempt by others to speed up that shedding - be it by outright ending anothers life or causing anothers end to be accelerated - is ultimately futile...for the journey now continues devoid of the physical boundaries of human embodiment...and in many ways thats far more effective.

I do believe that you have come closer to your truth/understanding...and certainly cheer you on.

One more thing: Enlightenment/discovery is a personal success. We may yearn to share and to show our discoveries to others in an effort to perhaps aid them in their own discoveries...but I also think that a greater sense of satisfaction and contentment comes from *knowing* - regardless of if others accept what we may know. We do not need others to validate our *knowing*...only we, and God, can do that...if that makes any sense...

Stay Strong.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
WOS

I just finished reading your Camp Hero site and I enjoyed it.Actually I got butterflies in my stomach imagining I was there with you sneaking around checking things out.I loved the adventure in it

I dont assume to know what triggered your cancer,which I`m very sorry to hear William,I do doubt that spooks are trying to shut you up though.

I hope you keep us all posted on your condition and stay positive as I`m sure many many prayers are said on your behalf.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I must say, I found the photos with orbs very intriguing.

If any place looks haunted it is this Camp Hero. I would hate to be in any place like that at night.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Its possible that they sprayed a product like Roundup on the vegetation to kill it around the buildings.

Yes I also feel that it could be a chemical burning to kill the vegetation around the building I know exactly how it looks like because the local military base uses the same procedure here in my neck of the woods.

But to be in the safe side, I wonder if William can get his hands on a radiation counter and see if the area have some hot spots, specially where they have posted signs of danger.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join