It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They" gave me cancer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The camp hero threads. I have to say yours and MM threads about Camp Hero are some of the best threads ever to grace ATS. I cant remeber was it you are MM who had the run in with the people in the black suvs one night years ago???

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
If they know what you are upto and they also have mind control technology then why don't they do something to your mind...simple...so you forget about it or you don't talk about it..you get my point.
Anyways best wishes for your health...hope you recover fully.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Sorry to hear the William One Sac
. Hope you are ok.

Also, what ever happened to Midnight Mutilator? He is banned? Why?

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I'll pray for you WOS.

You're not the first and you won't be the last to suspect they're giving people cancer as a way of getting rid of them.

Cancer is epidemic, one in two men and one in three women will get cancer.

Many scientist attribute the numbers to the sudden influx of petroleum based products.

Strange though, how it seems to follow the phenomena. I suspect they have souped up several viruses, since they recently announced they would defy Geneva conventions again and use a biological arsenal as an offensive weapon.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
If you decide to break in to the tunnel maybe it would be a good idea to attach a camera to yourself?

Hmm I don't know how hard or costly it would be to get one that sends a live feed back to your computer to be recorded, but that could also be a good idea, just in case your camera is confiscated or something.

Good work, and sorry to hear about your illness.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Your posts on Camp Hero are what brought me to this website.

I think you were exposed to radiation. Ionizing radiation caused by particle accelerators and high energy machines. By the looks of the antennas, and with the experiences believed to have happened with the associated projects, I think you were being used as a guinea pig.

Surely the place has remote sensors to detect movement above ground. Did you notice any weird humming/ringing in your ears while exploring? In the moment you were probably excited with adrenaline pumping hard. It's either a fully active underground base(which I believe to be true) or you were exposed to ‘significant residual contamination’ that is left at bases and factories after the government work has stopped(or believed to be)

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
WOS
I hope you recover & everything goes great for you
It would be interesting if any near by towns have an above illness rate or if any farms near by have any test done on the soil for any chemicals that might have spread in the air ? only a thought

[edit on 12/3/07 by Sth Hemisphere]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
sorry to here about the cancer william but maybe the events arent linked, here in the uk the statistic is 1 in 10 people get cancer at some point in there life.

best of wishes
britishnproud

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
If they know what you are upto and they also have mind control technology then why don't they do something to your mind...simple...so you forget about it or you don't talk about it..you get my point.
Anyways best wishes for your health...hope you recover fully.

who's to say WOS didn't break into said tunnel on his last excursion? it does seem rather frontal in his mind? whos to say his mind wasn't wiped of the more sensitive information and then set back loose with cancer to serve as a bit of potential insurance against future meddling? a bit far-fetched, but something to consider.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eden
Your posts on Camp Hero are what brought me to this website.

YES!

I had forgotten how I found ATS and that was it. Subversive Element got me here, and after re reading the site (especially the phone call) I have to say it looks like you were onto something.

I lack the knowledge to know whether cancer can be deliberately, but secretly, given, but I do know that certain types of radiation or chemicals can cause it. The only way I can think of cancer being spread via one of these is by either irradiating a small area heavily, or engineering some of these chemicals into the local flora or fauna.

Whether They gave it to you or not, you have proven that you are stronger. Both as an individual and as a member of ATS you have spread your findings and suspicions throughout the world.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I have been researching health information at Newstarget.com. The articles on this site suggest that cancer is curable. The author of the website claims that he cured his own diabetes. He actually has a whole group of websites that provide a wealth of information that will blow your mind.

Here is a list of cancer articles:
www.newstarget.com...

Also, one article in particular states:

"Capsaicin -- the compound that makes chili peppers spicy -- can kill cancer cells without harming healthy cells, with no side effects, according to a new study by researchers at Nottingham University in the UK."

www.newstarget.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.newstarget.com...

Cancer has been cureable for several decades. People think there is no cure for cancer because that's what the government, the FDA, Big Pharma and all of the various "Cancer Cure" organizations keep telling us. It's all just a greedy scam to rake in the bucks while people are dying for no reason.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Start eating apricot seeds, apparently they contain natural cyanide that kills cancer cells....just don't eat too many of them. Oh yea, and they're illegal.

Here's some more info about apricot seeds:
link

Good luck with your exploration, this could be HUGE!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hey William,

I don't consider myself to be religious but I WILL pray for you in the name of our saviour Jesus Christ.

I have to save that I am pretty amazed at what you have been through and what you are going through now.

Montauk NY is a pretty intresting place with some amazing history...'conspiratorial' and otherwise. I will be paying closer attention to the light you have shed and the contribution you have made yourself.

The main reason Im posting in this thread however is to inform you of another person that is in a 'position' if you will to be 'purposely' inflicted with cancer. Aaron Russo is who I speak of, I'm sure you know who he is. Aaron is mentioned about quite alot here on ATS. (More so recently)
Aaron is currently fighting cancer of the bladder that has spread.

Off the top of my head, the other day I was listening to Alex Jones on his radio show and he had Aaron on and they were discussing Aaron's cancer. Aaron said that the doctors had actually found the gene that caused it but I wonder.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
hello william , my name as well , and in your post you said ,
"" just a matter of time for me " . is the outlook on your
cancer that bad ? im not up on the treatment for that type of cancer .
and god bless .

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
Here is one of the antenna's that so far no one can explain what it is. However it looks like it isn't hooked up!

It isnt a powerline of some sort? Looks a bit like the ones we have in Denmark.

And powerlines has been set in relation to cancer. It is especially proven that they can give leukemia.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
WOS,
Do you have a family history of cancer in any form? While I sympathize with your situation I just don't understand why "they" would give you cancer, it sounds a bit x-filish to me, no disrespect intended. Is is possible you contracted this some other way and you are attributing it to Camp Hero?

best wishes,
brill

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR

Also, what ever happened to Midnight Mutilator? He is banned? Why?

He was banned a long time ago for a reason I'd rather not mention. It was a hoax though. But don't bother about that.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I find it illogical that they would choose to give you cancer when theres so many other things they could do. I'm not even sure 'giving' someone cancer is possible.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by brill
WOS,
Do you have a family history of cancer in any form? While I sympathize with your situation I just don't understand why "they" would give you cancer, it sounds a bit x-filish to me, no disrespect intended. Is is possible you contracted this some other way and you are attributing it to Camp Hero?

best wishes,
brill

Trying to put a face on the "they" is only the beginning. When you say you don't understand why "they" would 'give' anyone cancer I definitely can relate but when you look at history it really makes you wonder.

You can start by looking at the history of the CIA:

hnn.us...

The CIA continues to get away with this primarily because its budget and operations have always been secret and Congress is normally too indifferent to its constitutional functions to rein in a rogue bureaucracy. Therefore the tale of a purported CIA success story should be of some interest.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Real sorry to hear about this William I can understand your anger. You must have annoyed the hell out of them. This list took me a couple of minutes to put together, it goes to show what there capable of.

100 dead scientists

Jeremy Boorda

William Colby

Mae Brussell

Steven Kangas

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join