It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Hints" Of John Titor

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Note: This does not mean I believe his claims of being a time traveller.

That being said....

In the transcripts I've read of John Titors messages and posts, I saw numerous mention of a second civil war. He also mentioned us not taking the arab areas seriously enough....so given the current state of affairs in the world and here at home. Do you see a second american civil war as a possibilty? Could the world John Titor described be that far off?

With everyhting starting to come to light with the patriot act, the draft, the false information regarding the capture of Saddam, 9/11, all these inconsistancies that are starting to come to light, I think this may be a possibilty. Not soon, certainly not next year like Titor hinted at...but not too far off either...ten years or less maybe?

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
nah, a 2nd American civil war is ridiculous. the only possible "civil war" in America I can think of in the future will be when some of us who are actually in the know about the Cabal actually try to fight off the New World Orderlies when they try to create an NWO. But other than that I don't see a 2nd American civil war possible. And a fight against the system isn't necessarily an "American" war, just a revolution or something. I mean, this guy claimed some absurd claims on his site about the future like saying that we'd somehow advance and get peaceful and that there'd be no new world order when we all know that the Cabal/Illuminati has been planning this and they're putting out all the stops to make it succeed.

9/11 coverup, war in Iraq, tighter security, big brother, 'terrorist' attacks with no proof that terrorists actually committed them, etc. And if you haven't noticed, a lot more people in power are using the term NWO ever since George H.W. Bush infamously said it before the Gulf War about 5 times in diff. speeches.

the CFR confirmed on C-SPAN that the NWO is what Bush was after. everyone in the know about the Bushes knows about the Bush-bin laden connection and how they funded osama and the CIA got saddam in power and the gov't gave him weapons of mass destruction. they probably hid the weapons before the weapons inspectors got there early this year. George H.W. Bush was part of the Franklin cover-up of 1993 which was only in the washington post but no one seemed to notice it b/c they were probably too ignorant and brainwashed by gov't propaganda to believe it's true. I don't believe this John Titor guy one bit. If he's a time traveler from the future, why aren't there more coming?? am I supposed to believe this guy is the only one of the public besides the gov't who has the knowledge to create a time machine that supposedly can only go 60 years before or after the current time you're in?? come on, that's bs. someone will prove he's a fraud and I hope it's soon.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It is mainly concentrated around predicted US history and as it can't be another way: the first time traveller was a an American.
(funny, eh? Everything that's spectacular is from America...or maybe it is just a weak fantasy as some don't know more countries
)

It sounds all in all like somebody writing from a campus in NYC or so. His messages ain't wrong at all but adressing it to the people with stating he is a time traveller, that's so weak.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garon
Note: This does not mean I believe his claims of being a time traveller.

That being said....

In the transcripts I've read of John Titors messages and posts, I saw numerous mention of a second civil war. He also mentioned us not taking the arab areas seriously enough....so given the current state of affairs in the world and here at home. Do you see a second american civil war as a possibilty? Could the world John Titor described be that far off?

With everyhting starting to come to light with the patriot act, the draft, the false information regarding the capture of Saddam, 9/11, all these inconsistancies that are starting to come to light, I think this may be a possibilty. Not soon, certainly not next year like Titor hinted at...but not too far off either...ten years or less maybe?

Thoughts?

John Titor stated that the war would "start" in 2004, but probably possibly wouldnt be noticed until as late as 2008. It is quite possible when you think about it.

You have Howard Dean who is trying to change the democratic party into an almost extreme left wing group and has backing of many people. Then you have Bush who is almost as conservative as you can get for a politician and the arguments between the two parties altogether seem to spread alot of hatred between their constituents.

A war in america is possible, it will be between people who are against the "War on terror" and the people for. That would be my guess. I read John Titors postings many times and while it may seem far fetched at first, all you have to do is look at the state of affairs in americas government.

An attack in the US with massive casualties could also cause a civil war because people in america believe things should go a certain way when things go bad. Like the war mongers and the peace people. It may seem far fetched altogether, but something to keep an eye out for, even if Titor is(is not) a time traveler.

The stuff people say about the NWO is IMO a crock of ----. There is no such thing.....Look no furthur than the differances between our political parties.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
It is mainly concentrated around predicted US history and as it can't be another way: the first time traveller was a an American.
(funny, eh? Everything that's spectacular is from America...or maybe it is just a weak fantasy as some don't know more countries
)

It sounds all in all like somebody writing from a campus in NYC or so. His messages ain't wrong at all but adressing it to the people with stating he is a time traveller, that's so weak.

Not saying he is a time traveler, but if you read about the guy and his postings on how time travel works, he seems to know quite a bit about what he is talking about. The superstring theory, the black holes and such for time travel were mentioned by him in 2001. We are just now finding scientists who are confirming its a possiblity. By no means am I saying he is real, but it certainly is interesting to read about.

www.johntitor.com

Try reading his messages once.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
Not saying he is a time traveler, but if you read about the guy and his postings on how time travel works, he seems to know quite a bit about what he is talking about. The superstring theory, the black holes and such for time travel were mentioned by him in 2001. We are just now finding scientists who are confirming its a possiblity. By no means am I saying he is real, but it certainly is interesting to read about.

www.johntitor.com

Try reading his messages once.

Oh don't get me wrong, I read it all just a few month ago and peeked into it again just a few minutes before. That his messages about time travel seem to be realistic is approved from several sources, so that's why I think he might come from some US campus. That would explain the great knowledge about physics and the concentration about US topics.

And after all, would be sad if it would come true
- btu I doubt it and this synonym John Titor is some intelligent hippie

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
www.cnn.com... Didn't John Titor menton something about a mad cow disease becoming an epidemic or somthing? Not only that, it is also almost 2004 and if a terror attack occurs, it might cause a civil war.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Read the Titor thing a while back.
I look at it this way, the only reason he only talks about America is becuase it's all he know. After all in this timeline he is only a child and if the war kicks off sometime soon he won't have much of a chance to see or learn about the rest of the world.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
For people intersted in JT, note the following:

www.mysticfish.net...
www.mysticfish.net...
www.mysticfish.net...

Everything he said, catagorized. Distribute as you will.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
il wait to see what happens at the next election, then weel know if its for real

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
man the more time that passes the more i see that john T was right....

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
So, how did Jon Titor make it into the past? ANd what's he say about DC?

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Furthermore, I f he stepped into the past from the near future, we can find him now, right?

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Furthermore, I f he stepped into the past from the near future, we can find him now, right?

I'm kinda interested b/c of my signature line.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
interesting, i was watching something about mad cow disease yesterday.
i really have no good info as i only skimmed through his stuff, but seeing as how this whole john titor thing happened a not to long ago but not to recently, there has been quite a bit of time that has passed. and some of the things he said are starting to look like actual possibilites. not saying he is right or wrong i cant decide either way. 2004 is quickly creeping up on us and time will tell how far of this guy really is.
also someone had mentioned the war would start in 2004 but wont be noticed until around 2008, how could that possibly be? with the internet and all the capabilitys of people spreading the word of whats really going on keeping a war in the dark especially on american soil is probably a hard thing to do.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Go to my website and read till you can't read anymore... Ktpr catagorized and coallated the whole Titor epic. His post above has the direct links to all three catalogues...

How are you man? HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Anybody could have easily spent some time and made all that stuff up, based on the world's (and countrys) state at the time...it would have to be someone intelligent, motivated with a lot of time, and a little bit crazy to want to deceive so many people.

The only thing I can't figure out is the diagrams of the so called time machine, I don't know where those came from unless john titor is a good artist as well.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Go to my website and read till you can't read anymore... Ktpr catagorized and coallated the whole Titor epic. His post above has the direct links to all three catalogues...

How are you man? HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

PEACE...
m...

iwas reading one of the websites offered. I will read yours too. Looks like the Colonel's gotta find a way outta Dodge without my wife thinkin I'm crazy (and where I can still be employed cause the world's a bit different after a while.)

Normally, I woud think this is crazy nonsense but even tonight, before I read Titor, I was talking about getting outta this country as my Xmas wish b/c of the things I know already--which is what we all know.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I was not around when Titor was a subject of great debate here. But I did go through his stuff and it was readily apparent to me that he was a spook.

Despite all the possibility that John Titor is not who he claims to be that does not mean what he talks of cannot come to pass. He and the future are differing issues.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I think Titor's a joker. Just because his theory of time travel sounds good doesn't mean he's genuine.

Also, I think he didn't say anything about the civil war being between Democrats and Conservatives, he said it Pretty silly. The freedom loving Russians nuke all the cities and kill the city folk. Everyone rejoices. Canadians are savages... Please....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join