It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs attack Village in Brazil

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I don't trust the grays. There was a time i suspect they're here to help, but now i don't trust them, and the more they work their way into our culture, the more i think people are seeing them as a friendly entity, and that bothers me, what are their plans?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Originally posted by Tibris

I don't trust the grays. There was a time i suspect they're here to help

You know them ?
Enlighten us, please.

Lex

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I find this very disturbing. It's strange. I was watching "Global Warming: What you need to know by Tom Brokaw" the other night. There was a scene in which scientists in a helicoptor aim their guns at polar bears (mother and three cubs) for the purpose of tranquilization. The mother goes down. The three cubs innocently stay with the mother and are then tranquilized as well. They are tracking the slow extinction of polar bears from the effects of global warming. See an analogy?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I don't trust the grays. what are their plans?

It depends on who's using them. the "grays" commonly conceived in pop culture are actually a mock up of the actual Gray species - these "grays" are used for scientific data gathering. just my opinion.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by kronos11]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeropointtruth
I find this very disturbing. It's strange. I was watching "Global Warming: What you need to know by Tom Brokaw" the other night. There was a scene in which scientists in a helicoptor aim their guns at polar bears (mother and three cubs) for the purpose of tranquilization. The mother goes down. The three cubs innocently stay with the mother and are then tranquilized as well. They are tracking the slow extinction of polar bears from the effects of global warming. See an analogy?

Yeah. Humans are going to make the polar bears extinct soon.

Seriously:

If ETs have the ability to "talk" to humans, then the moral analogy is not comparable. If we could talk to polar bears then we would do things differently.

If ETs can fly here from another planet, they ought to have the sense to attempt communication and explain their presence, existence and actions, publicly and openly.

The only apparently consistent behavior of supposed ET reports is a profound lack of desire to ever do that.

If ETs have ability to telpathically converse even in our own native languages, the crime is more galling still.

When humans conduct anthopological missions to stone age cultures, they do NOT anaesthetize the victims and subject them to unknown biological experiments against their will, and avoid most or all discussion of their intentions and background. If they did so, they'd be considered primarily criminals, not scientists.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

You know them ?
Enlighten us, please.

Lex

I didn't mean as in knowing personally, however from what i've read about them i do not trust them. I don't think something with a benevolent side would just take people unwillingly from their home, and then do some of the things they do to people. They seem to try and use fear tactics to get to the abductee's.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I had never heard of Colares, but this really is incredible. 80 + witnesses? I cant believe the ufologist was able to obtain so much information (including photographs!) taken under the direction of an air force captain! This is really difficult to discount, if its a hoax its a total one. I cant help the nagging feeling that its not alien though; Certain features of the events described remind me of classic psyops operations. Especially the humanoid encounter the Captain described. Disorientation is absolutely the first thing any psyops is after. Bright lights is a good start, but to wake up with an alien apparently hugging you; it sounds designed to take him off guard without hurting him. He actually describes a mask, not an alien gray. The "creature" is wearing a suit - in other words he was totally covered -also he makes reference to a mechanical voice talking in his ear -not his mind as in abduction scenarios - this sounds like your classical terrorist or kidnapping strategy of disguising your voice and getting a good fear response - also very disorientating. Also it is such a human type message - "take it easy". I think something definately went on but it has the feeling of advanced human technology - or a joint operation...
I like the immunization idea, it would make sense to take samples in an area in which one planned to operate - the choice of an isolated village is to minimize the exposure of the general population. Could the military be helping aliens gain immunization samples?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You know them ?
Enlighten us, please.

Lex

When you start analyzing, judging and characterizing certain alien species that we have no proof that they even exist, its probably a clear indication that your spending too much on this stuff....

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
First thoughts on this video: wow, the Church of the Subgenius were right, you really should run away from UFOs ASAP.

Second thoughts: my critical functions shut down after watching something for too long, so I'm going to have to watch that again to decide what I think. But damn, what an interesting series of events.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by surf911

You know them ?
Enlighten us, please.

Lex

When you start analyzing, judging and characterizing certain alien species that we have no proof that they even exist, its probably a clear indication that your spending too much on this stuff....

I base it off of what i've read of them. To me that is proof there is something. Weather i'm correct or not i have no idea. As for the Spending to much time on this stuff part, yes I do XD but when i'm interested in something i get obsessed until i'm satisfied i know all that there is to know at that current point in time and move on, returning later when there's more evidence.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join