It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs attack Village in Brazil

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Yeah I saw this special on TV before, very interesting. Makes me wonder why this never gets that much attention from the UFO community, because this is a well-documented case with tons of witnesses.

I've heard a theory before that it was actually guerilla fighters with high-powered lights on dart rifles or something, that seems to be the most plausible explanation if we were not going to get too radical, but of course many things contradict that possibility.

None-the-less, very interesting.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Yeah I saw this special on TV before, very interesting. Makes me wonder why this never gets that much attention from the UFO community, because this is a well-documented case with tons of witnesses.

I've heard a theory before that it was actually guerilla fighters with high-powered lights on dart rifles or something, that seems to be the most plausible explanation if we were not going to get too radical, but of course many things contradict that possibility.

None-the-less, very interesting.

That would make sense, although didn't they say something about radiation burns? (maybe i'm mistaken, i watched it last night, and i've been at school all day so my memory is shot XD)Thanks everyone for the input. It suprised me aswell that it doesn't get more attention from the Community. I have been studying Alien phenomenon (along with other paranormal stuff) since i was in 5th grade (i'm a Jr. in Highschool now) so it's a pretty good chuck of my life, not as major as some of the people on here, but still fairly good. So it was a shock when i came across this for the first time just last night.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tibris
What do you make of this? I had never heard of it, but i was searching through UFO videos on YouTube and saw this, so i opened it, i haven't watched it all the way through since i don't have time at the moment. I'm not sure if this has been posted before then mod delete it.

Thanks for posting this Tibris.

I must admit I knew of the story, but had stupidly dismissed it as a National Enquirer editorial that had twisted a military excersise into something else.

Now having partly watched the video I see I was wrong do do so.

Thanks for setting myself and others straight.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by Seeker PI]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
In the video it is said that the troops who were sent there did not take any weapons. That doesn't make much sense to me, especially if there was any suspicion that guerrillas were involved. You would think that if there was any chance of these troops coming under fire, they surely would have been armed. Them not being armed tells me that the Brazilian Government knew that it wasn't rebels from the beginning.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAFSF
In the video it is said that the troops who were sent there did not take any weapons. That doesn't make much sense to me, especially if there was any suspicion that guerrillas were involved. You would think that if there was any chance of these troops coming under fire, they surely would have been armed. Them not being armed tells me that the Brazilian Government knew that it wasn't rebels from the beginning.

More then that it seems to point out that they knew there was no chance at all of a fire fight, I would never have noticed that thanks. mm. So either the government knew that there would be no harm to the soldiers, or they knew the weapons would be useless and didn't bother, although you'd think that even if there was no chance military weaponry would work they'd still arm the men just in case.

can anyone else think of a reason they wouldn't arm their men?

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm still stuck on this light thing. What is it with UFOs and this "light"? I call it "Liquid Light" because it lights up everything, casts no shadows, and is not blinding, at least in my experience with it.

However, I didn't get burned, zapped, at least that I can remember. Strange. Would make me think there are more than one alien species out there doing whatever they do. I mean if you look at all the different craft shapes, one could only assume there are a few different alien races.

We've already broken into fiber optics, and there is already a scientist beeming particles through space, and let's not forget lasers. I'm wondering what "light" technology will pop up in the following decades that throws the final "ahh haa" moment out there for us.

How do they do that light!??!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt
I'm still stuck on this light thing. What is it with UFOs and this "light"? I call it "Liquid Light" because it lights up everything, casts no shadows, and is not blinding, at least in my experience with it.

However, I didn't get burned, zapped, at least that I can remember.

mm. I wonder if maybe they have the ability to bend light and control it? (I mean if they've already rent Physics to shreds with the lack of inertia shown by their crafts why not control and bend light?) That would also explain (atleast alittle) why some of their crafts during the day look like bubbles where you can't seem them without looking really hard. If they could do this they could 'program' the light to bend around stuff to cast no shadow, but avoids the eyes or something so as to not blind you, they could also intensify the light (or heck just use a laser) to burn people.

Just so you know this is just off the top of my head, i'm no expert on physics, nor on the mechanics of light or anything, i haven't even had my high school physics class XD.

[I decided to take the video I was going to post about the light stuff out after i noticed its description as "a large scale hoax]

[edit on 12-3-2007 by Tibris]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
can't thank you enough for posting this ! just saw the first 5 minutes
and im hooked . i appreciate the video .

edit - if you want a huge laugh , look at the 37 or 38 mark for the
"" 25 "" year old dentist . i about busted a gut . there's a conspiracy there.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by gen.disaray]

[edit on 12-3-2007 by gen.disaray]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hundrends of witnesses + military evidence.....

You can't debunk this, that's why it hasn't been debunked for those who are wondering.

I've heard of another occasion like this, unless it is the same one, where a village was tormented by UFO's. This may be the same case but what I remember seeing didn't have this much documentation.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Brazil obviously hates certain things about the US, especially if you have been keeping up with recent news. Who else would be perfect for testing out Microwave crowd weapons?
edit: now that I think of it, I just watched a docu about a poor former rancher who was forced to quit when cow abductions became too intimidating. he witnessed one "ufo" that turned out to be a helicopter decorated as a saucer.
i would sooner belive it was the U.S. government doing this to Brazil than aliens playing "Duck Hunt".

[edit on 12-3-2007 by jetflock]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It very well could be a UFO but who is doing the shooting? I mean aliens is so vague, there are many races visiting, good and bad, who? I would think it may be negative forces aligned with our Elite.

In any case, attacks like these are very rare, and the vast majority of ufo cases and contactee cases are benevolent in nature, and lead the person to a greater understanding. These attacks are far from the norms, I would believe there is a small clique of rogue ETs, but nothing more.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Very, very interesting. That's some crazy technology with the lights, burns and possible injections. I watch the UFO files, but I guess I just haven't seen that one yet.

Troy

[edit on 13-3-2007 by cybertroy]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Twin4002
Hundrends of witnesses + military evidence.....

You can't debunk this, that's why it hasn't been debunked for those who are wondering.

Absolutely... this case is well documented. I actually read the papers from that guy on the video(i forget his name), but he's one of the Brazilian ufologist who made the government turn over some of the research after the captain "comitted suicide." There is no way that this was another government given the detailed observation he and his men had of the events - and even if it was the US or some other gov't using anti-grav(silent vehicles that lit the sky and floated overhead) craft in 70's to scare these people. why? nothing was ever built on the island and the village is still there.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
This is kind of funny lol.

The guy is sleeping and they shine a light on his leg. They're just floatin' there, waiting to see how long it takes before he wakes up heheh.

Now you know to use black curtains! Hyuk hyuk hyuk.

About the incident, I don't know what to say. It could be possible that they just faked the entire thing to get attention for one reason or another. If it was real though, the aliens fail hardcore.

I read on that thread by the shaman guy that tons and tons of photographs and film were produced over Operation Dish or whatever. If thats true, then where is it?

And why remote area in Brazil? It doesn't make much sense. Something like this hasn't been recorded anywhere else if I'm right.

[edit on 13-3-2007 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
great one!!! i'm going to look into this more after i get home. lots of evidence and witnesses that i'd like to look into.

PKD

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
whats especially intriguing about this incident is the chakra manipulation thats that the saucers are performing on the unsuspecting residents through color. similar to when a police car flashes it's lights during a traffic stop. the blue and red attack the energy fields of the body and envoke a feeling of fear.

whats worse is that whomever performed this experiment on these residents was using radiation. i suspect that they chose this remote island because the natives were so naive to advanced technology that they would explain it as aliens or being from outer space, which is a great cover for a mass mind control and radiation testing project.

in short, this is an atrocious occurence, and the parties responsoble are the some of the most evil men on this planet. despicable.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
in short, this is an atrocious occurence, and the parties responsoble are the some of the most evil men on this planet. despicable.

In short, this is an atrocious occurrence, and the parties responsible are some of the most evil beings from off this planet. Despicable.

PKD

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by PKD

In short, this is an atrocious occurrence, and the parties responsible are some of the most evil beings from off this planet. Despicable.

you've been highly misinformed young texxjaw. this was clearly an exercise in radiation experimentation. and even if greys were sent out to do the military's dirty work, they are not of extraterrestrial origin. it still amazes me that people are naive enough to beleive that flying saucers are the work of aliens just because their televisions told them so. reffer to my thread on Randolpg Winters, as he dutifully explains that Flying Discs have been in use since the late 1940's by the Nazi's, of whom fled to Brazil after WW2. Project Greenstar has made you a victim and you don't even realize it.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
you've been highly misinformed young texxjaw. this was clearly an exercise in radiation experimentation. and even if greys were sent out to do the military's dirty work, they are not of extraterrestrial origin. it still amazes me that people are naive enough to beleive that flying saucers are the work of aliens just because their televisions told them so. reffer to my thread on Randolpg Winters, as he dutifully explains that Flying Discs have been in use since the late 1940's by the Nazi's, of whom fled to Brazil after WW2. Project Greenstar has made you a victim and you don't even realize it.

PKD, prove that it was a radiation experiment. Prove that the effects of the lights, as described by the witnesses were caused by radiation.

Your recent posts in other threads show that your theories are unsubstantiated, moronic fantasies. Not only that, your spelling is terrible.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
you've been highly misinformed young texxjaw. this was clearly an exercise in radiation experimentation. and even if greys were sent out to do the military's dirty work, they are not of extraterrestrial origin. i

I would love to see where you get this information from? I grew up near NORAD in Colorado and I have seen my share of saucers and I agree with you there are many, many government anti-grav craft in the skies but there are also ET's... I guarantee it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join