It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-book - Secret Societies And Their Power In The 20th Century

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yet another one of the ones they tried to ban.

A great book from Jan Van Helsing - banned in it's original language (German) in the early 90's.
I managed to get an english translation many moons ago and whilst it's not error-free you can still get 99% of it.

It's basically a dutch guy who has spent many years researching and collating information about many improtant subjects, including the Illuminati, UFO-type flygin craft development, the alternative world history (some might say true history) of the 20th century, secret societies including the 'committee of the 300', the world banking institutions, world poverty, free masonary....the list is almost endless.

And what's great about it?
Well, nearly every source is named and quoted and the author invites you to merely follow in his footsteps and check out the facts for yourself. Most people who have a bigoted, racist or otherwise rather dumb outlook in life, cannot and will not defend their ideas with any scientifically or factually commendable data or any rational argument. Van Helsing bombards you with information, most of which can be researched for one's self and verified.

A truly exciting read!

Funkyhamsta's rating - 9/10.

rapidshare.com...

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 15/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Looks interesting but the download doesn't work for me. Is it hosted on another site with less naziesque procedures? I'll try again later maybe my adblocker or popupblocker stopped it..

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
sodom

Jan van Helsing aka Jan Udo Holey....

nice to read if you like conspiracy's, but his antisemitism is just to much.
he seriously refers to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion....
and, he knows everything.......lol

sodom

join