It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Planet program about Dragons.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I dont know if this has been around for a while but ive just seen it for the first time and loved it.

Dragons: A Fantasy made Real.

Its a Discovery, Animal Planet show, it begins with the frozen remains of a Dragon being found in a glacier, the investigation undertaken by scientists and their theory's and evidence regarding the Dragons existance.
The animation is terrific, and by the end of the show i was sold on the idea of Dragons having existed.
The theory on how they were able to breathe fire was a real eye opener though i'm not sure how much hard science was used in the research and making of this show.
A great theoretical exercise i thought.

Anyone seen this show. It was on television here yesterday, i thought it was brilliant, some of the theory's expounded actually made a great deal of sense to me and i would be keen on hearing anyone elses thought's regarding this program.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I saw it too. With all the old stories of dragons from England to China, you would think there would be a link somewhere. If dragons ever exsisted at one time, they would more then likely be extinct now. :shk:
Its like with loch ness, Big foot, even a unicorn, or other creatures. It even has the leviathan mentioned in the bible, as well as the behemoth. But do they exist?

[edit on 5/2/2007 by Leyla]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Thanks Leyla, i was starting to think i was the only person to have seen the program. I'm sure there would have been archaelogical evidence found by now if they had of really existed as they're portrayed in this show, but i really liked the way they went about it, if nothing else it was some cool special effects and some interesting science.

Found a couple of clips from the movie on youtube.

This one is set to the song Aerials by SOAD.

This ones a fan clip of scenes from the movie, pretty cool.

If you like these sorts of shows you'll love this.

(edit to add videos)

[edit on 2/5/07 by mojo4sale]

join