It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Online Social Networking Comes To AboveTopSecret.com

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Wow. All these nice features, but I can still not follow any discussion I have posted at with a click.

Isn't technology marvelous? :-)

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
but I can still not follow any discussion I have posted at with a click.

I don't follow... what do you mean by that?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If you go to myATS you can follow the threads you have posted in with a click.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
If you go to myATS you can follow the threads you have posted in with a click.

No, it's not what I want. I want the link to each discussion I have posted at to take me to my last post, not the first page of the discussion. The problem of finding the point where my last post was is much greater in very long threads.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

take me to my last post, not the first page of the discussion.

Your Profile has your posts. Just click on the postID number in the right column.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

take me to my last post, not the first page of the discussion.

Your Profile has your posts. Just click on the postID number in the right column.

Still not good! clicking at my 'recent posts' opens the relevant thread, it does not go to the post!

I would like to have links to my posts, so I can follow the discussion from the point I left.

[edit on 12-4-2007 by masterp]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thats what he just showed you. Go to your Profile. Near the top it will say Extended Profile And Info For (Your User Name). Right under that it will have PROFILE POST THREADS.

Click posts and it will show your 150 latest posts along with the threads they were in. Click the ID number next to the post and it will bring you to your post in the thread you choose. But make sure you are clicking the ID number, and not the thread name. I think that was your problem.

Get it?

[edit on 12/4/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Thats what he just showed you. Go to your Profile. Near the top it will say Extended Profile And Info For (Your User Name). Right under that it will have PROFILE POST THREADS.

Click posts and it will show your 150 latest posts along with the threads they were in. Click the ID number next to the post and it will bring you to your post in the thread you choose. But make sure you are clicking the ID number, and not the thread name. I think that was your problem.

Get it?

[edit on 12/4/2007 by enjoies05]

Oh, it's you who doesn't get it! I don't want to find my posts, I want to follow the discussion from my post and on! if I click the ID number, this is what I get:

img72.imageshack.us...

What I want is to get this when I click the ID:

img292.imageshack.us...

As you can see from the screenshot, I searched for my username in order to get to my post.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I'm kinda expecting an official friend invites feature for friends outside ATS. Why ATS doesn't have that yet? Have I missed something?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I still love this idea, but I think it needs to go to the next step. It may take time but I believe that this is the logical progression to go, eventually [email protected] Email addys. I know that I have asked about it before. However as this board grows, I think that this feature would be excelent for members.

Perhaps a ATS Store purchase, or even an actual paid subscription for service.

This is a great addition to this community. can't wait to see what's to come.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join