It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO? Shape shifting worm like tube with strange light...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Sounds like you saw something very special. They aren't by any means easy to catch but some of us get lucky
The disc I saw was bigger than an aircraft carrier and very shiny hovered over the city for 30+ minutes... Changed my life to be quite honest... I know what I've seen! I just wish I knew what they were doing!

Happy B-day Klever!!! What a great surprise huh?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Liquid Mercury is exactly how I would describe it. I got this weird feeling that it was just observing or surverying. I'm not sure why. My wife and her friend also saw this object. As it was gaining altitude and taking off and older couple walked over to see what this guys was going crazy about. At this point the object was about the size of a star so the old man just looked at us like we were crazy and mumbled, "prolly a balloon". My wife looked at me like "are you kidding me" and I literally laughed out loud. Mostly out of pure joy but partly out of amusement. It didn't matter. I saw one! Finally! And on my birthday! This has been a long time comming! I have always been a doubting thomas and now I have stuck my finger in the wound. lol

What a great day

[edit on 11-3-2007 by kleverone]

HEY Happy Birth Day and... WELCOME to the club LOL

I remember the first time I saw a UFO - and yeah, I was amazed beyond belief... babbled for days about it hahah.

Great birthday present tho' huh?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mulder762002
Here are some other similar videos...

Sweet been looking for theese all day thanks!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the b-day wishes and yes the best present I could have ever asked for! I am thinking that this has to be related to what you saw jag, and the fact that there were two of them and the second one seems as if it was already up there or came from somewhere else because I didn't notice it until it was way up there. ALso it was shiny and silver up close but appeared to have a white glow when it got up around what I would guess to be about 30,000 feet.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
There is something profound about the increasing frequency in activity around southern California. It seems that in just past two weeks, I've read reports here on ATS from San Diego, Los Angeles, Long Beach and the a town in the mountains west of San Diego. Of course, east of there is the Phoenix area, which has been a hotbed of reports. It almost seems as if something is about to happen and an array of cultures from other systems and times are converging on the area.

At first, I was thinking that some mega budget space films complete with Real-Life "props" may have been responsible. But these reports are coming in too geographically dispersed now. I often feel that non-Earth lifeforms are here mostly out of curiosity, with Earth as just one of thousands of locations where tourists stop over for a time and then move along. If something is about to happen on Earth, with Southwest USA as a focal point, it's a good bet that the reported sightings are real and are just the tip of the iceberg. Anyway..my .02cents for what it's worth. -C.W.M.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
FYI, Kleverone is the person I was referring about seeing the UFO in LA.

AAC

Yeah sorry about blowing your phone up and all the frantic calls but I knew it was headed toward your area and that you had a telescope and I was just freaking out a little, nothing too uncharacteristic

[edit on 11-3-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
i initally thought it was a bunch of ballons like the ones ina previous post but this time just tied together and being carried away by the wind and the flashin light like something shiny tied to it, but it the movements look rather unatural/uncharacteristic from what i remember ballon movement in the air usuassly they all go in the same direction. so i think this video defenetly shows something intriguing but i dont think it is a spaceship of an ET for it just doesnt seem practical.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Everytime videos like this get posted of worm-like objects, I recall the Project Blue Book unexplained case from September 23, 1948, San Pablo, California. Two men, Sylvester Bentham and retired U.S. Army Col. Horace Eakins saw two UFOs. One a grey rectangle, the other a transluscent amoeba-like object with a dark center which had undulating tentacles. Both of those objects travelled fast according to the witnesses.

I don't know if I'm witnessing something of a similarly otherworldly nature when I see these videos, but it always makes me wonder.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
There is something profound about the increasing frequency in activity around southern California. It seems that in just past two weeks, I've read reports here on ATS from San Diego, Los Angeles, Long Beach and the a town in the mountains west of San Diego. Of course, east of there is the Phoenix area, which has been a hotbed of reports. It almost seems as if something is about to happen and an array of cultures from other systems and times are converging on the area.

At first, I was thinking that some mega budget space films complete with Real-Life "props" may have been responsible. But these reports are coming in too geographically dispersed now. I often feel that non-Earth lifeforms are here mostly out of curiosity, with Earth as just one of thousands of locations where tourists stop over for a time and then move along. If something is about to happen on Earth, with Southwest USA as a focal point, it's a good bet that the reported sightings are real and are just the tip of the iceberg. Anyway..my .02cents for what it's worth. -C.W.M.

Possibly something to do with the scientists prediction of the coming 'megaquake', and their tip that it will hit west coast USA? Maybe they just want to observe and study it. They might be able to detect something we can't... but thats all pure speculation.

Congrats again on capturing the video, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Great video! I'm not sure on where I stand on what it is exactly, excited to see what the pros have to say about it. Anyway, after hearing how excited you were about it, I have been watching the sky all day. I have my work cut out for me here in cloudy Oregon.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The videos posted by mulder762002 are quite interesting.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Possibly something to do with the scientists prediction of the coming 'megaquake', and their tip that it will hit west coast USA? Maybe they just want to observe and study it. They might be able to detect something we can't... but thats all pure speculation.

You know, I was thinking the same thing. In fact I was going to say, watch for an earthquake, but I don't think I want to make that extreme of a claim. But since you mentioned it.......

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hmmm take a look at the date on this... Just about the same time last year...

video.google.com...

[edit on 12-3-2007 by Jagman]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Cool vids

Wonder what these things are... weird

It would be weird if they were ships of some sort... lifeforms???
hmmm so mind boggling...

well good night all... I am out of here - exciting day tho'

Can't wait to see what is going to happen tomorrow!

[edit on 3/12/2007 by kroms33]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Night everyone thanks for everything!!! today has been great fun! I am soooo tired heh it's time to get some zzzZzzZzz. Well have happy dreams all:-)

Until tomorrow!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I think I know what this is, I have seen friends with Wind Sock kites, Nylon Tubes that act exactly like this, got away and just kept going. They often come with pieces of sparkle metallic paper on the ends like that twist in the wind with it and gives of that reflection. This is just an opinion, but I would hate to see the aliens that fly in that. lol.. But again just my opinion

www.windpowersports.com...
cgi.ebay.co.uk...

the one Ive seen was much more fluid then this, but you get the point

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

This could be very correct. Before the Tsunami in Asia there were many UFO sightings in and around the area.
This maybe something to do with the mega quake!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
This could be very correct. Before the Tsunami in Asia there were many UFO sightings in and around the area.
This maybe something to do with the mega quake!

Possibly, and thanks for the support, but we don't want to derail the thread. I know how much that sucks to happen to you

If there seems to be more 'coincidences' regarding the connection between UFO activity and natural disasters, I'll start up a topic about it, but for now, lets let Jagman have his moment

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
And the surprises just keep on comming!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
My first reaction when watching it was that it might be Helios, a solar-powered UAV being developed by NASA. There are also other prototypes of the same design, with varying lengths and widths. Here's a link to some info and pics on it:

www.air-attack.com...

The extreme size and height that these vehicles can reach could definitely account for the object appearing blurry and somewhat obscured. The shiny solar panels and polished structure could account for the light reflections seen in the video.

BB

[edit on 12-3-2007 by BlueBoy9]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join