It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO? Shape shifting worm like tube with strange light...

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm actually amazed right now because that is identical to the "worm" my cousin filmed last year. Watch on youtube:
www.youtube.com...

Many people say its a solar balloon but there are a few problems with that theory. First of all it was a rainy cloudy day and seconds of all if it were it would be moving around eradically due to wind pressures up there, but its almost like its drifting in the sky in a stationary position.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by Springer
taybes, that's a BRILLIANT FIND!!!!!
Isn't it the same thing posted here by Bhadhidar?

No it's not.

S...

springer...wtf? it is the exact same object from a different angle.
Bhadhidar found it first and was completely ignored.
mho

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
My cousin filmed the EXACT SAME OBJECT last summer, except there is no light at the end. It moves the exact same way, here is the footage.
www.youtube.com...
It was shot in the netherlands on a cloudy rainy day.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
By the way if you look at the comments of my cousin's youtube video as expected no one is taking it seriously.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Excellent post. I have seen similar type of UFOs videos. It almost looks alive.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I just want a GODAMN reply about the video I posted above. I've gone to numerous forums but the video my cousin filmed has ALWAYS BEEN IGNORE, RIDICULED, OR CLAIMED AS FAKE. I'm really pissed off because his video deserves some attention.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I really hate to burst any bubbles but this is a solar balloon. Probably with something attached to it.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
When I first saw this video it was plain to me that it was a kite/baloon of non rubber material with the two ends on strings. It shows up very clearly in the pixelation and no expert needed. I read five then ten and skipped a few pages wondering why this kept going on. I have things I can not explain so I have an open mind but this just makes me laugh.

Just follow the pixelation down from the object and you can get a sense of what is going on.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

That could be it yeah, it's very similar to the other video, so guess the chances are that you're right about this one.

And yeah, guess you bursed some bubbles here... but hey.. we're her to find the truth right? Even if the truth ain't that exciting as we would like it to be!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jagman

Many citys will fine a business or organizations that allow their helium ballon displays to escape like that.
Here in town, a retail chain store that sells computers allowed their helium ballon archway by the entrance of the store to float away. The police came by the next day to issue a citation which resulted in a large fine. The ballons looked exactly like that but had a flashy thing on each end when they drifted away. The flashy things were mylar ballons with the company name and logo in that holographic rainbow type design. You could see it for over an hour as it drifted miles away! That doesn't appear to have been the one in this town, those building don't look like any here.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Not long ago, I was traveling westbound on a metropolitan detroit surface road when I noticed what I thought was a hang glider off in the distance. As I approached, I noticed that the object seemed stationary which didn't make sense. Also, I noticed that the object seemed to be shifting shapes. I was so intrigued that I slowed my speed because I couldn't take my eyes off of it and i had to be careful driving as it was a construction zone. After about covering a mile I came upon a construction worker holding a temporary "STOP" sign on the road. I pulled up to him, stopped my car, and proceeded to ask what it was. At first, he said "it's a bird" but then I noticed that there was a hawk or other large bird flying nearby the object but lower in altitude and told him to look again. He looked again and saw the object and said "what the hell is that?" I replied that I have no idea and we just sat there watching the object twist and shift for about three minutes until two other construction workers who were nearby saw us and asked what we were looking at. We then proceeded to point to the object in the sky and they saw it too.

Still amazed and perplexed, I then continued a couple tenths of a mile down the road to the dry cleaner which is where I was headed. Once there, I looked up in the sky and saw the object again clearly. This was a clear day with abundant sunshine and unrestricted visibility. I then proceeded into the cleaners and told two young female employees what I had seen. Excitedly, they then followed me outside to view the object but it was gone. It had simply vanished in less than 60 seconds. The hawk was still there but the object was gone.

As I pulled out of the cleaners, I saw a marked patrol car of the local police department sitting on the side of the road. I pulled over and approached the vehicle and started the conversation by saying "listen, I know this is going to sound strange but I'm not drunk and I have a federal security clearance." I then told him what I had seen and asked if he had any strange reports from dispatch. He said no. I told him that if he does, that I saw it and that I would give a statement if anybody was interested.

I am ninety-nine percent certain that the object in this video is exactly what I witnessed that day.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
@2:44 a double blast of ball lightning at the top of the tail

wierd ufo
www.youtube.com...

Similar to ones seen in "Secret Space", this is one of Alex Jones' snakes or sky
critters living in our atmosphere. Sure it is, not. Same thing in "The Greatest
Story Ever Denied: UFO", called unseen critters only found in photographs.

Or just another stuck in the sky alien flashing messages back to home base.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by braddman
That is a balloon, and it cannot be anything else because of the behavior, and may I remind you I live about the same position as the person taping this "object" and we are in Los Angeles, within miles of airforce and other military, and in a city with 20 news stations. If this was anything other than a regular baloon or kite, it would have been:

1) Taped by every single news station in town, and surrounded by 20 news helicopters.

2) Shot down or at the very LEAST patrolled by military aircraft.

You don't enter Los Angeles airspace without the Los Angeles Center seeing you on radar, and that is NOT an aircraft or UFO.

We have 12 million people here. NO WAY this was the only person who saw it and I'll bet you if it looked like anything other than a kite or balloon it was reported hundreds of times.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by braddman]

I would argue the contrary, in a friendly way, of course.

Reporting of sightings or even close encounters are unlikely to make TV news to even begin thinking about sending a camera team out of the building to look up. Advertisers, don't you know. They don't like it.

It's just the way TV news operates. They don't scramble on reports of UFO's, period.

I saw a giant fireball once, while sitting in peak hour evening traffic. It was a perfect very slow moving sphere that lit up the entire night sky for several seconds and must've been seen by many thousands of people sitting in their cars facing the same way in the same traffic jam. If it was a meteor then there would've been one almighty explosion. It disappeared behind some hills in to the ocean, silently.

Do you think there was even one mention of it in the news? On the local radio? In the local newspaper?

It can come as something of a shock when you have an experience/sighting and you report it or describe it, and you're looked at like you're Charles Fort in a hospital ward.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by undermind]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I'm actually amazed right now because that is identical to the "worm" my cousin filmed last year. Watch on youtube:
www.youtube.com...

Many people say its a solar balloon but there are a few problems with that theory. First of all it was a rainy cloudy day and seconds of all if it were it would be moving around eradically due to wind pressures up there, but its almost like its drifting in the sky in a stationary position.

How about a balloon disguise for a stuck Tesla Flying Machine (TFM aka UFO).
I don't see any sparking but why waste a dumb balloon if you are not
going to cloak a saucer stuck in the sky.

ED:
gigantic cigar shaped UFO (non English report)
www.youtube.com...
Thats the Colorado sighting of the Graf Zeppelin LZ-137
Or what I like to call the Hitler super zeppelin but hardly
any else does.

[edit on 10/31/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This is amazing! I have seen a similar thing to this but it was seethrough and as long as an index finger. It was moving quite fast due to the wind and was about head height! Me and my mate went to chase it but it disapeared down the road

But yeah this is interesting!

x

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This is amazing! I have seen a similar thing to this but it was seethrough and as long as an index finger. It was moving quite fast due to the wind and was about head height! Me and my mate went to chase it but it disapeared down the road

But yeah this is interesting!

x

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I would say Nephratari is correct on this one. I have seen these before, they always look the same and are most commonly thought to be ufos. Don't get me wrong I am a believer, but this I am fairly certain is nothing more than the new solar balloons scientists have been using.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

This is the same phenomena as the tether.
Which was a couple of straight beams.
The tether coiled up... we all learned space technology from
ABC now Disney channel in the 50s from von Braun.
But in lower atmosphere the UV beams are not as dramatic.
Some sprayed out chemicals might have helped here.

Your image:
i75.photobucket.com...

Not a sphere.... the dull orbs are the direction of flight beam showing up
in the atmosphere.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jagman

Its crazy because just this year in april I saw this exact type of ufo in Down Town denver with a friend and my girlfriend at the time. It made the same type of movements and we were only a block away from it as it ascended very slowly upward. When we first saw the ufo it was right above a building, not necessarily directly above but I am trying to give you an idea of how close it was to the ground... Very! It was very long and I don't have the best eye sight but it was large enough for me to see it clearly. We could not understand what we were seeing in the middle of this busy area, we also could not believe that no one else even seemed to notice it. We proceeded across a street and pointed out the object to a family, they could not figure out what the object was either and they continued to look at the object long after we left from their position. My friend kept telling me that it looking like a light was at the end of it as it got higher, well I don't have the best eye sight and I couldn't tell. We stared at this ufo for about 30-40 minutes then left to go home. When we got back to his house I was so interested by what we saw I tried searching for any ufo sightings of this type and this video popped up. I was even more amazed when I saw the light at only one end of the ufo that I could not see when we were in downtown. When I showed my friend he was extatic and definitely confirmed that this is what we saw that day. I saw in an earlier post that someone posted a video showing a tube like solar balloon, which definitely can be convincing, but the movements of the ufo that I saw were alot more fluid and it was constanly moving, the solar balloon seemed alot more stiff. I can tell you also that what ever we saw was not attached to any string and it did either have a light or something reflective at only one end. I want to know who would have released that in the middle of DownTown on a business day if it were a solar balloon. To keep peoples minds open about this object I would just like to point out that it is strange that this is not the only video that shows a ufo with a light or something reflective only at one end, there was also one filmed in Mexico that also has the light, and another video that I have recently found that was filmed from a shuttle on a mission in space shows the same tube like ufo with light/reflection at only one end traveling slightly faster...in space... and here is the link www.youtube.com... I would like to hear any responses that anyone has about this, it is the first time I have posted anything about my sighting, and I am going to leave my e-mail for open reply. [email protected]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This video shows a comparison between a string of balloons and a flying worm from Mexico, we can see some differences between them:
* the brightness of the flying worm
* the rhytmic movement of the flying worm
I think that if the worms are artificial objects, they are one piece giant balloon (in this case also a brightness balloon) and not only a string of festival balloons.

es.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join