It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO? Shape shifting worm like tube with strange light...

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
That would be excellent braddman

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I dunno maybe these video ( "Secret Space" ) will hepl - somewhere before middle of video - there are images of tube like objects - they call them SPACE SNAKES - and are filmed from space shuttle "Discovery' - and some from the ground - thinking of them like 'something organic' !? They are exactly like Jagman 'shifting worm like tube'

For me - the whole video is worth seeing - a lot of glimpses of UFO, from MIR and from other missions.

I am very excited about this whole thread.

Here is video link:

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
In the middle of the video, this alien ship looks as if it's scanning the ground War of the Worlds style. The ship definetly shapeshifted into a V shaped craft then flew away. In my opinion, no matter what anyone says who is scared, this was a real ET or blackOP ship. The lighting was very strange.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
I don't recall ever seeing sand dunes that followed, so uniformly, such a narrow worm shape as the ones photographed on Mars. Perhaps you could provide some samples of sand dunes on Earth that are so uniformly contained within such a long slender feature as the ones on Mars.
From what I have seen, it's a bit difficult to find dunes on Earth that look like those on Mars maybe because Mars has a very fine dust that it's difficult to find on Earth.

The best I could find was this.

Also, I never said that because we have sighted these "worms" on Earth it means they existed on Mars. I only suggested that "may" be the case. Just read the first sentence that you quoted above and you will see that I used the word "may."
That is the problem with all this situation, there are too many "ifs" at the moment to reach any conclusion.

That's why I used the phrase "overall size." I was speaking in general terms. From what we have learned of these objects in our skies and the worm-like impressions in the terrain of Mars is that they are both enormous.
That is one more thing we do not know, the size of those "worms". Seen in the air without any reference they could be almost any size.

The size of those "worms" on Mars is known, the first line at the left of that brighter area, for example, is something like 70 metres wide.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
The best I could find was this.

Those sand dunes are not as distinct as the worm-like feature on Mars. The Earth sand dunes are irregularly spaced and have no sharp border to them.

That is the problem with all this situation, there are too many "ifs" at the moment to reach any conclusion.

I didn't intend it as a conclusion only as a possibility. I am only proposing that there may be a connection between the "worms" seen in our atmosphere and the worm-like features on Mars.

That is one more thing we do not know, the size of those "worms". Seen in the air without any reference they could be almost any size.

True. About the only thing we can say from observation is that they are exceedingly large. How large? That we do not know, but if we could find a connection between the "worms" seen flying around our skies and the worm-impressions on Mars, then we may be able to determine the size-range of the worms in our skies by knowing the size of the worm-features on Mars.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

That we do not know, but if we could find a connection between the "worms" seen flying around our skies and the worm-impressions on Mars, then we may be able to determine the size-range of the worms in our skies by knowing the size of the worm-features on Mars.

I know this is getting somewhat off-topic, but while we wait for the expert's opinion I think we can use these side discussions to pass the time.

I will try to explain better why I think those things are dunes inside "channels" (I do not know what to call them, my English sometimes fails me) and not some kind of worm-prints.

In this photo you can see some of those lines, like the ones on the "worm-prints", on the top-right corner.

But if I zoom in on that part of the image you can see that they are dunes.

I do not have anything against the possibility of high-athmosphere creatures that we do not know, but I am almost absolutely sure that those things are only dunes.

PS:be sure to click the thumbnails, those images from HiRISE are very detailed, that image (the one fully zoomed-in) has a scale of 25.3 cm per pixel.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
PLEASE, if you want to discuss the "Mars dunes/worms" theory start a new thread.

This is a very important potential sighting and we don't want to muddy the waters, a few days from now we will have the analysis and we don't need side bars mixing up people new to the discussion.

Thank you.

Springer...

[edit on 3-19-2007 by Springer]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
aside from a buch of helium filled balloons in a wiener skin cover so that it could undulate but retain some profile too,
aside from a single cell ballon of govt or other manufacture
aside form some organic lighter than air creature of science fiction
aside from a parachute somebody abandoned for a better one,
aside from a kite shaped like a fish (they make em)
what the heck could it be?
There are possibly night pictures of ufos that could be similar that ive seen, and other organic shapes have also been reported as well(sharklike etc)so........why not?We seem to be comming into an era of such varied and various UFOs that anything is possible.......

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I feel this may be an important event, whatever it turns out to be.

If the mods have no objection, or a better way to keep this thread near
the top of the UFO forum, I'll bump it in the afternoon, when I get home.

If this is a bad idea, let me know.

Thanks,
Lex

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
I feel this may be an important event, whatever it turns out to be.

If the mods have no objection, or a better way to keep this thread near
the top of the UFO forum, I'll bump it in the afternoon, when I get home.

If this is a bad idea, let me know.

Thanks,
Lex

I agree with you and I'll take care of bumping this.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Thank you, Springer.

I'm quite anxious to see what develops !

But, at the moment I have an ill cat to tend to. He's gonna be ok, though.

Tell J. Ritzman that Rocki needs some info !

Thanks again,
Lex

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
i cant wait wait to see what this could be, im a little surprised that there has been no answer from the pro's yet must be good.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by miguelbmx
i cant wait wait to see what this could be, im a little surprised that there has been no answer from the pro's yet must be good.

I was thinking the same thing
I'm sure they are putting serious time and effort into this! And I'm sure everyone will be more than happy with the results

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
It takes time to do a thorough job and to get high quality results. We can expect nothing less from the ATS team.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Found this in another thread. Could easily be one of these loose with something metallic on the end.

Also check this out, you can get promotional balloons in any shape and size.

www.theartofair.com...

Just a thought.

[edit on 21-3-2007 by braddman]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

It takes time to do a thorough job and to get high quality results. We can expect nothing less from the ATS team.

Right SkyWay! This sighting is so unusual, it would take years for most experts to reach any tentative conclusions on it so it's not surprising that our ATS team of experts are still analyzing Jagman's video. It's enough to analyze more conventional shaped UFO's to determine if they are real or not but to analyze 'space worms', of all things? Miohmi, what's coming up next?? I shudder to think what that may be.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by braddman
Found this in another thread. Could easily be one of these loose with something metallic on the end.

Also check this out, you can get promotional balloons in any shape and size.

www.theartofair.com...

Just a thought.

[edit on 21-3-2007 by braddman]

Dude, you are an F'n genius!

Come on Mods! How could I resist? A perfect example of the need to RMPL.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I expect that the experts will just say that it hasn't been digitally hoaxed/manipulated and I hate to be cynical, but this does not mean that the OP had no knowledge of what the object infact was. He could have seen these come loose from many of the dealerships in his vicinity and took advantage. Or even have released them himself!? Anyway that's not really fair to hold those convictions, it's just speculation after all.
What are the experts trying to find out here apart from manipulation of the film?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You have to keep in mind that this is an 800 meg file and I had to overnight it to David Biedny (who is BUSY doing some vidoe stuff for E. John) so we had to wait on the postal system and then it took hours to upload to our secure server and Jeff Ritzmann is having issues getting to it.

All of that BEFORE anyone got a chance to look at it.

We'll have something by the weekend I hope.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
no rush i understand it takes time, im just eager to see what they think of this video.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join