It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO? Shape shifting worm like tube with strange light...

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Go to YouTube and search "Jaime Maussan - UFO Conference 2005". I believe that "snake UFO" is explained somewhere in the video as being the "mothership" (one possibility) for the orbs.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Go to YouTube and search "Jaime Maussan - UFO Conference 2005". I believe that "snake UFO" is explained somewhere in the video as being the "mothership" (one possibility) for the orbs.

Thanks Sonic! I'm watching the video right now... Always good to hear Jaime speak... He rules!!! I hope it's true! It sure looked like a mothership! I know that if this really is one of those strange worms that we could be on to something huge... To me what I saw is so similar to the others seen and taped. Thats exactly why it caught my attention and I started filming. It's so hard to brush off as being anything else.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
This video is in 10 parts, so i'll post the You Tube search results.

Very interesting

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Not so fast JackofBlades, re Rods being debunked. When a std video is shot at ground level and one of those suckers is taped coming from behind a cloud, above and behind a telephone pole then I have some trouble with it just being a bug.

I also feel the term Debunked belongs with those who will never believe and insist others don't believe either. Debunked is also used as denial from those knowing little of the subject matter and represent views below the skeptics.

I'm not suggesting you or anyone here are speaking from that level of non-belief, I just feel the term debunked is a useless, lazy word not worthy of use on Above Top Secret. It promotes negative conclusions before the ship's in.

There is more to rods than known insects.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I bought that vid a year ago and was shocked to see the things flying about in Mexican skies. I have been talking about it ever since.
For one thing, why are the majority of Mexican sightings so vast different to most captured on film and video in the USA, just next door?

Wondering if Mexico's limited defence resources are of no threat to the EBEs there, unlike the defence military complex in the USA?
Probably could start a major thread on Mexico's UFO Sightings. The most bizarre sightings happen there and there seems to be more and more close encounters showing up on YOUTube each week.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
wow.......
does anybody have any clear ideas on wat these huge worm things are.
I just watched all the videos in this thread and all I can say is wow. Theres no way these can be ballons because the design of some of these things are way to big and irregular.

On one of the videos there appears to be spheres comming out of it the worm thing.

So once again does anybody have any clear cut ideas on what these things could be.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
NEW WORM IN MEXICO CITY THIS MORNING

Hey Jagman, a new one videotaped this morning over
Mexico City causing the usual stir among the people.
It's going to be released tonight on mexican tv and
the expectation is increasing.

This worm shaped object stood still at the same spot
in the sky for nearly twenty minutes performing some
maneuvres like a living thing, very odd indeed.

Check these video frames I received from the mexican
skywatcher. It's an orange worm shaped object similar
to the one from May 2006 also over Mexico City.

i75.photobucket.com...

I hope you get also a new one these days. Luck !!

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
Check these video frames I received from the mexican
skywatcher. It's an orange worm shaped object similar
to the one from May 2006 also over Mexico City.

i75.photobucket.com...

Those really look like one of those balloon strings, even the two colour balloons making a spiral that can be seen on the photos posted all through the thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Could these gigantic worms/maggots be the same kind that made these imprints in the Martian landscape that were photographed by satellite?

Maybe Mars is the place of origin for these huge worms that are being sighted all over our world. Can't help noticing the similarity in appearance and scale.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Could these gigantic worms/maggots be the same kind that made these imprints in the Martian landscape that were photographed by satellite?

Maybe Mars is the place of origin for these huge worms that are being sighted all over our world. Can't help noticing the similarity in appearance and scale.

If those flying things are worms I don't think they are the ones responsible for those features on Mars, those are most probably dunes, like those that can be seen almost everywhere on Mars.

And I can not see what similarity do you find between a flying/floating black/dark blue smooth tube like thing and something with the same colour as the ground on Mars with stripes.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Armap, thank you.

I think Skyway has gone way off course on this event.

I'm still waiting on the experts opinions of the original video, and reserve
any personal comments until I hear them.

Springer, S.O. and Jagman have gone over and above the call of duty on
this, and I respect their motives and yet to be revealed outcome.

I'm on the edge of my seat.

Lex

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
If those flying things are worms I don't think they are the ones responsible for those features on Mars, those are most probably dunes, like those that can be seen almost everywhere on Mars.

And I can not see what similarity do you find between a flying/floating black/dark blue smooth tube like thing and something with the same colour as the ground on Mars with stripes.

Because we sight these "flying" worms at times when they are airborne doesn't mean they never land on the ground. Those features on Mars may have been made by these "worms" when they landed or after they died and left the impression of their worm-form in the land similarly to imprints left by dinosaurs here on Earth.

The main similarities I find are the overall size and form of the worms. I don't agree that the worms sighted on Earth are dark...some are white and even seem to be glowing at times. I also disagree that they are smooth...the worms seem to have ridges and appear to be lumpy...anything but smooth, as you suggest.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by SkyWay]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Two important testimonials from real experts who speak about the
worm shaped entities phenomena.

AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER ANALYZES WORM SHAPED OBJECT

In this video Enrique Kolbeck who is an important air traffic controller
for Mexico City's international airport analyzes one of the worm shaped
objects witnessed and videotaped over Mexico City.

There is a concern among the air traffic controllers and airline pilots
about these big wrom shaped objects that constantly represent a risk
to comercial air traffic in Mexico. Kolbeck declared that these huge
worm shaped objects are not known aeronautic objects, not any type
of wheater or solar balloons and due to their high altitude and rare
features expelling spheres these objects represent a strange phenomena.

s75.photobucket.com...¤t=KolbeckanalyzingWormEntity.flv

ADVERTISEMENT BALLOON EXPERT ANALYZES WORM SHAPED OBJECT

Testimonial by Alejandro Arroyo, director of Mexico's largest advertisement balloon manefacturer analyzes and gives his opinion about the worm shaped objects witnessed over Mexico City. Mr. Arroyo declared these objects are huge in size and exhibit a very unusual behavior at high altitude.

After studying the images in detail Mr. Arroyo concluded these are certainly not balloons, at least not to his knowledge. Arroyo says these are some kind of unknown entities wich can not be recreated using conventional balloons concluding that he can't explain what these things in the sky are.

s75.photobucket.com...¤t=ArroyoanalyzingWormEntity.flv

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Because we sight these "flying" worms at times when they are airborne doesn't mean they never land on the ground.
With that I agree.

Those features on Mars may have been made by these "worms" when they landed or after they died and left the impression of their worm-form in the land similarly to imprints left by dinosaurs here on Earth.
Those features look like sand dunes, they look nothing like fossilized imprints, and the fact that we see those "worms" on Earth does not mean that they existed on Mars.

Those "worms" are not even identified, if they are really balloons I don't think that there is any chance of finding them on Mars.

The main similarities I find are the overall size and form of the worms.
And what is the size? Where did you get the size of the "worms" that were seen on Earth? And the size of those features on Mars?

I don't agree that the worms sighted on Earth are dark...some are white and even seem to be glowing at times. I also disagree that they are smooth...the worms seem to have ridges and appear to be lumpy...anything but smooth, as you suggest.
I should have stated that I was referring to this case in particular, the only one so far that does not look like strings of balloons.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
free_spirit

Your links do not work, at least for me.

The best I could see was a page saying "guest login".

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Those features on Mars may have been made by these "worms" when they landed or after they died and left the impression of their worm-form in the land similarly to imprints left by dinosaurs here on Earth.
Those features look like sand dunes, they look nothing like fossilized imprints, and the fact that we see those "worms" on Earth does not mean that they existed on Mars.

I don't recall ever seeing sand dunes that followed, so uniformly, such a narrow worm shape as the ones photographed on Mars. Perhaps you could provide some samples of sand dunes on Earth that are so uniformly contained within such a long slender feature as the ones on Mars. Also, I never said that because we have sighted these "worms" on Earth it means they existed on Mars. I only suggested that "may" be the case. Just read the first sentence that you quoted above and you will see that I used the word "may."

Those "worms" are not even identified, if they are really balloons I don't think that there is any chance of finding them on Mars.

I didn't say that the worm-like objects that have been video taped have been identified. But, certainly, regarding the worm in the video clip that SkepticOverlord posted...one thing it is NOT....is a balloon.

The main similarities I find are the overall size and form of the worms.
And what is the size? Where did you get the size of the "worms" that were seen on Earth? And the size of those features on Mars?

That's why I used the phrase "overall size." I was speaking in general terms. From what we have learned of these objects in our skies and the worm-like impressions in the terrain of Mars is that they are both enormous. Of course, I can't give you the exact size in feet and inches. I thought I had made it clear that I was speaking in general terms about the large scale of the objects. Did not mean to mislead you into thinking that I knew the exact measurements.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Check this out. In the video from the 2005 UFO Conference Jamie Maussan mentions the word "Quetzalcoatl". I did a little search. Found this pretty interesting. en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe it was "The Feathered Serpent".

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Sanctum,

Glad I watched all 10 parts. There is a lot of good footage in those parts, including the worm things.

Troy

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I apologize for the two non working links I provided in
my last post. These are the two new links to see the
videos of the experts analyzing and talking about the
worm shaped objects in Mexico.

ADVERTISEMENT BALLOON EXPERT ANALYZES WORM SHAPED OBJECT

video.google.com...

AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER ANALYZES WORM SHAPED OBJECT

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
The area around Santa Monica and Wiltsure Blvd has quite a few car dealerships, which sometimes have these sort of balloons, as others have said.The OP shot this from that area....... Hmmmm.
I was thinking of emailing to perhaps find if they did loose any archway balloons that day but am afraid of coming across as a nut. This is very speculative but I would start with asking Buerge Motor Car Co.

I know that they do appear to be static in the sky but they could be travelling away from the cameras perspective, due to the pacific breeze perhaps? That flashing thing is very odd though.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Xeros]

I work 2 blocks from there. Why don't i do a driveby tomorrow and see what I can come up with.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join