It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell: The Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A major hollywood movie production about people going to a place of eternal torment for bad deeds.

Sounds Original:
The world's oldest fear.
Unleashing the frightening reality of Hell on the big screen.
Has the potential to be the greastest horror movie of all-time.
Why hasn't it been done?

Is it too real?
Is it too scary?
Is it too religiously harmful?
Is it too controversial?

*This movie has to get done. It is begging to be unleashed on the big screen!!!!

mod edit: removed all caps title

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette (review link)
4) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

[edit on 11-3-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I doubt that this movie could compare the hell I expirence in my dreams each night. It's guranteed to be a box office smash hit if it comes out.

Better be NC-17 though don't you think?

Do you have a link to the movie perhaps a trailer to it?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I doubt that this movie could compare the hell I expirence in my dreams each night. It's guranteed to be a box office smash hit if it comes out.

Better be NC-17 though don't you think?

Do you have a link to the movie perhaps a trailer to it?
Lol, I wish I had a link to a trailer. This movie does not exist yet. One begs the question, why?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Have you started on the screenplay yet? Would it center around one persons expirences in hell or would it be a bunch of people? Would there be a love interest? What about a happy ending? Would self sacrafice in the end prove to be the protagonists key to salvation?

There you go that should get you going on a screenplay and make ton's of money with it.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Have you started on the screenplay yet? Would it center around one persons expirences in hell or would it be a bunch of people? Would there be a love interest? What about a happy ending? Would self sacrafice in the end prove to be the protagonists key to salvation?

There you go that should get you going on a screenplay and make ton's of money with it.
Hey, wanna help? "Rome had to start somwhere." This is a gold mine alot of people are afraid to dig into. I need all the help I can get. Wanna shake the world with me?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
cut in: Funeral for a realy bad person, (who ends up being the protagonest in the story)

Pull Back: a flimsy crowd at the funeral two maybe three people most...

Small talk about how good the man was from the mourners and how they will miss him and eventualy be reunited in heaven

Fade out...

Cut in Fire in a war torn landscape people rioting screams can be heard from all sides, in a decimated city scape, dogs barking in the distance. Putrid yellow smoke flowing everywhere. surounding the city mountians rise from all sides burning and noticable lava flows instead of rivers.

Center into the recently deceaced man with a confused look on his face he starts looking around. soon he realises that he is being watched, already frightened he starts moving away from where he thinks the eyes are on him he hears several low inhuman growls and he starts to run.

Enter the demons: six grossly malformed psudo humanoid creatures start chaising the man through the streets. foam can be seen from their mouths as they run after their new prey...

whatcha think of that for a start?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

cut in: Funeral for a realy bad person, (who ends up being the protagonest in the story)

Pull Back: a flimsy crowd at the funeral two maybe three people most...

Small talk about how good the man was from the mourners and how they will miss him and eventualy be reunited in heaven

Fade out...

Cut in Fire in a war torn landscape people rioting screams can be heard from all sides, in a decimated city scape, dogs barking in the distance. Putrid yellow smoke flowing everywhere. surounding the city mountians rise from all sides burning and noticable lava flows instead of rivers.

Center into the recently deceaced man with a confused look on his face he starts looking around. soon he realises that he is being watched, already frightened he starts moving away from where he thinks the eyes are on him he hears several low inhuman growls and he starts to run.

Enter the demons: six grossly malformed psudo humanoid creatures start chaising the man through the streets. foam can be seen from their mouths as they run after their new prey...

whatcha think of that for a start?
That's really good. Say no more on this forum. We have to find a way to talk in private

[edit on 01/31/07 by Booneniceb]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
you could email me (Classified) put in the subject line Hell the movie

[edit on 11-3-2007 by whatukno]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

you could email me [email protected] put in the subject line Hell the movie
Okay, that's perfect. You will be hearing from me very soon, friend.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
For some reason Yahoo isnt letting me into my mailbox better use my Gmail account...

(Classified)

[edit on 11-3-2007 by whatukno]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
My idea for hell would to be cast into complete darkness. No sense of body, only thought. You can talk, you can think, but other than that there is nothing but complete black and silence for eternity.

So pretty much what actually happens to you when you die, except you're concious in the nothingness.

Makes me sick just thinking about it to be honest. It wouldn't be a very visually appealing film though.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Booneniceb
This movie does not exist yet. One begs the question, why?

Because they havn't run out of comic book characters of classic horrors to remake yet...

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
My idea for hell would to be cast into complete darkness. No sense of body, only thought. You can talk, you can think, but other than that there is nothing but complete black and silence for eternity.

So pretty much what actually happens to you when you die, except you're concious in the nothingness.

Makes me sick just thinking about it to be honest. It wouldn't be a very visually appealing film though.

Wow, that's always how I've imagined it to be aswell. To be seperated from Him. Not all that fire-n-brimstone found in the pop culture version. A black screen and a lonely voice-over (as a film would go) so not very "visually appealing" at all. But...

Creepy

Here's a page that gives descriptions of hell from various Scriptures. I must say I've never thought about it... but you'd think someone would have made that movie by now.

Perhaps I(we) just missed it.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by Rren]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
[edit on 12-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth] Well, I have my opinion,but, since this is a movie you are producing, it might be best to keep my thoughts to myself. :shk: I think you can deduct what my initial reaction is to such a movie. Let's just suffice to say that I won't likely be watching it.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 12-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
A movie about hell?
Is church attendance really down that much nowdays?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It cant be made. Some people would think that it isnt hellish enough (Gross, tormenting), others that it is too gross.

THe best depiction of hell I have seen in a movie is in Event Horizon.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hell for any person is relative based on their beliefs. The "Hell" most of us know of is a place of fire and torture. The only reason we know of such horrors is because the Bible has told us of such demise. What the Bible doesn't tell you is that this idea of theirs came from old pagan beliefs from centuries passed. If you want to create a movie about hell you must start at the beginning, before the bible, before the greeks, then and only then can you find the real hell...

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
So I know this isn't exactly what your looking for, and I too would like to see a movie set in hell, But it has sort of been done (in a good way, too)

Little Nicky...

I know you want a serious movie in this topic, but Adam Sandler will have to do for now....

new topics

top topics

join