It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Paranormal Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
WE have been deceived since the beginning of time by individuals wishing to keep humanity in SPIRITUAL DARK AGES. Spiritual self-realization is the only freedom, and dark loses the only valuable commodity they have if we attain that freedom as a whole.

TEN thousand years of recorded civilization and we progress infinitely where we are ALLOWED to. But what of spirit and our supernatural nature? We are still indoctrinated with superstition, ignorance, scorn, and re-education.

The ILLUMINATI control knowledge, knowledge is knowing is being is light. The Vatican's secret library contains many spiritual texts from all ages, locked away and suppressed for the FEW. The texts already out there have been hijacked and abused into something serving only dark. This manifests in every facet of society thanks to modern technology.. it is one BIG information war. WHY do you think 'ghosties' are bad and to be avoided? WHY are contactees mentally ill? WHY do you think Aliens are our enemies now and always were? WHY is the solar system a lifeless rock collection except Earth? I call bull#.

Think about the following symbol.

The tip of the pyramid is the peak of energy and knowledge. It is REMOVED from the people by the select few who 'know'. They have manifested a reality of power and control. THIS is a prime example of global mind manifestation, it does exist and it is going on right now.

The latin inscription is from the following.

"The last time of prophecy has come to the Cumaean Sibyl; a brand new great order of the ages is born; for now the Virgin and the age of Saturn have returned; now a new Child has been sent from the heavens."

In ancient philosophy - Saturn is the kingdom of "SATAN".

Nothing more than necessary Negative Potential. Why yours still exists after centuries of rebirth and realignment only to go back and become suppressed again? It's not a mystery.

The few I mentioned want us all to fulfill negative potentials. This means a LOW, slow, vibration. Primarily composed of FEAR, SELFISHNESS and HATRED. Violence and money are beautiful primers to help incite this.

Why? And why is this exponentially increasing month by month?

The time for the human soul has come. 2012 is REDEMPTION and it is time to break the mental prison that has been imposed on us by this few.

This means that balance will be restored, and evil shall lose its grip over mankind.

The only way we can defeat the age of aquarius (2012) is to become suppressed in our negative potential and see darkness as superior to light. This is what they want us to do and some are already the unwitting pawns.

Do not fear. Do not read your bible. Go to HIM directly, through your heart and your soul. HE is the complete realization of YOU.

We need a cascading cresendo of human self-realization to put things right.

Love and Peace to everyone of you REGARDLESS.

Thanks and take care

[edit on 11/3/07 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It has been a while since we've seen a presidential candidate speak so concisely about the spiritual truths that face our realities.

Very nice thread Steve.

I have a challange for all that does not believe in these notions.

PRETEND!

Pretend for (30) days that you live an altruistic life, meditate daily for self-realization, and look at every moment with a sense of genuine love and respect for the lesson being shown.

After thirty days perhaps you won't be pretending anymore.

AAC

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
While i believe there may be some truth to that i find it amusing you tell people to go to the bible. the same bible used to control and inhibit the minds of men and the same bible twisted and tainted by the evil to suit their own needs

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HuntaXX
i find it amusing you tell people to go to the bible. the same bible used to control and inhibit the minds of men and the same bible twisted and tainted by the evil to suit their own needs

Originally posted by SteveR
The texts already out there have been hijacked and abused into something serving only dark.

Do not fear. Do not read your bible. Go to HIM directly

PEace and Love to you HuntaXX

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Great post Steve, get the masses to start waking up! I feel March is going to be a wild ride!!!

You get my vote and I've been doing the best I can to live the way you spoke of.

The bible does have some great parables in there, but for the most part has been corrupted. They had to leave some light in the book or else it would smell too fishy to most of the lightworkers to confuse them.

How goes the quest?

NaMasTe

bs

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HuntaXX
i find it amusing you tell people to go to the bible. the same bible used to control and inhibit the minds of men and the same bible twisted and tainted by the evil to suit their own needs

The texts already out there have been hijacked and abused into something serving only dark.

Do not fear. Do not read your bible. Go to HIM directly

PEace and Love to you HuntaXX

oops my mistake. read it tired and ive been a little jaded lately by other people that throw the bible around without even knowing anything about and i suppose i jumped to conclusions. sorry

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
SteveR,

Very eloquent post. I think that this is an extremely good idea. If everyone could just wake up a little, they'd get a whole new understanding of what things are really about. I just fear that most don't think that they have the time to devote to such a task.

While I think that spirituality is a good thing (I'm a Christian after all), I don't think that finding God is the ONLY way of waking up. Simply learning what's been kept from us for so long would be a start. Education is always the key to evolution as a species, and I agree with you 100% that there are a select few elites that are preventing us from attaining that goal.

If it were left up to me, I'd do a universal FOIA for every single document that's been sealed up, and then anyone caught withholding would have all of their documents confiscated until copies could be accrued.

In summation, I want to know too. If there's a way to find/get the knowledge hidden from us, it's high time to do so. On this, you and I can agree. I'll stand by you're side on this one anyday; just call for me, and I'll be there.

For Democracy,
TheBorg

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thankyou Borg - may the wind be at your back.

This no less than an immaterial "call to arms".

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Yes I believe the fundamental component (information suppression) is used with out a doubt.

Once you have more information. You can imply many things, and I believe the CTC theory has been the chosen "tool" to implement.

I have adapted this 17th Century philosophical view to modern society. Its in my sig.

[edit on 13-3-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
All information suppression can be defeated by looking within.

That's all. I like the threads in your sig.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
You write awesome! I don't think it could have been said any better!

I wrote a whole big thing about this and I had a thought to add in agreement that was awesome and unique. I have tons of Aquarius in me and sometimes it is very difficult to try and explain a basic thought in written words. I just deleted it and wrote this instead. It is frustrating and has happened a lot to me on this site. Oh well I'll keep at it.

So yes I agree, lets make our own magick. They can have all the stuff they kept from us. We don't need it!

[edit on 14-3-2007 by corvuscorax18]

[edit on 14-3-2007 by corvuscorax18]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

All information suppression can be defeated by looking within.

If we reside in a reality where a true and just god exists and does have all the attributes assigned to god, then no information and no knowledge is suppressed.

If we reside in a reality where no true and just god exists, then information and knowledge is hidden from us.

So, what is our individual perspectives? Perhaps this is a variable.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Love & Peace to you Corvus. May you go boldly and speak from the heart with no qualms.

ET, Our exaggerated "definitons" of God shouldn't persaude us from the spiritual truth we all hold within. Let language not rule but internal dialog.

Spirit is an unrecognized incumbent.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Just bumping this thread up.

The Spiritual Dark Age is coming to an end soon.

The powers that be are becoming scared and wish to keep us all ignorant.

The faster people wake up the faster they lose power...It is happening all around us. Every day I meet someone else who is awake.

It is no longer in the minority.

We are gaining momentum.

Bush knows this as well as every other leader in the world.

They are getting scared.

Scared of the truth and true freedom.

"Free at last"

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
As a Christian i am seeing it the way is to go straight to God..meditate to Him,the connection should be personal ..i understand what you are saying by "Go To Him Directly" ..did Jesus or others use the bible to connect with God ..no they did it through faith & perseverance ..

I believe the bible is missing not only books..but chapters,wording been changed ...but those who did this should have known they were warned by God,God knew what flesh will do & He will get His message through to those who search.

Anyway imo the way you put to "Go directly to Him" i agree 100% ...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
My personal beliefs are that "ghosties" as you call them are not exactly light, adn I have my own reason, and I actually found out that on my own. I used to think that some ghosts were bad, but now I know that most are. Don't ask me why. It's a long, long story.

And also, I do believe that Aliens are our enemies. And I am in the mood to explain why. I won't explain, but these videos will. Please watch. These videos are all about Martian dudes, and other's expieriance with them.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Anyway, now you know what I mean.

And the only other paranormal thing that I disagree with.

I feel that magic is a gateway for the devil to do his works on others. Good or Bad. It's still the Devil

That's the only other thing.

I agree with everything else, Chakras, OBE's, Remote Viewing, Ghosts, The Third Eye, Christianity. Most of which I have expierianced. Most of which is hidden from the public. But not in the way you think.

It is hidden by a shroud of naysayers, disinfo, criticism from mainstream Christianity (which I am a proud member of the people who dislike mainstream Christianity! YAY!), and psychologists, who believe that you and
I are complete nutcases. I do not believe over 500,000 people have gathered just to have a retarded conversation. So, with all of the influence,
we are being hidden, and there are not enough people who have seen the Light.

Instead, we get a web of other, things, that pollure our minds, bodies, and spirits.

Minds: TV (disredarding video games: they actually make you smarter),
supporting health gropus instead of reading gropus. (what I mean by that is because this one guy I saw once on a health program said that "If we support literacy more, all we would have in America are fat readers..." Yes, we would, but we would be a lot smarter, and we might be able to overthrow the Illuminati.

Bodies: Even though the Illuminati supports health groups, it's a double edged sword. They also probabally suppport fast food industries, that make the addicts more prone to just eat, and not question anything. Also, they must have a hand in the black market of drugs, eventually poisoning our minds and bodies.

Souls: They keep spiritual information secret, and even though they have a hand in the black market of drugs, the only one that's ever hard to come by is '___'. It is said that '___' is the thing that makes our Third Eye tick (see www.abovetopsecret.com...' for info).

So, there you have it. Some things stated in the original post are not Light, but some are.

Also, on the doller bill pic on the back, there is a Latin inscription.

Novus ordo seclourum.

Seclourum: Material World

Novus: New

Ordo: Order

New Material World Order; or...

New World Order.

KTK

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
"Do not fear. Do not read your bible. Go to HIM directly, through your heart and your soul. HE is the complete realization of YOU."

why him and he?
Was willing to listen up to that point

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by KTK
why him and he?
Was willing to listen up to that point

A point of reference. There is no real gender in Spirit.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechnoFan21
My personal beliefs are that "ghosties" as you call them are not exactly light, adn I have my own reason.

The term is a mockery of ignorance. Spirits are individual and thus make their own choices as do you and I. Regardless whether some are perceived as hostile, as with people, all consciousness is Light, by virtue of divine source.

And also, I do believe that Aliens are our enemies. And I am in the mood to explain why. I won't explain, but these videos will. Please watch.

Don't be so quick to tar billions with the same brush. Many do godly work and go unrecognized. Beleive nothing unless it can be personally validated. We do not need videos to form our opinions for us, as the conclusion they persuade is predetermined. Live with your heart and better judgement, never close avenues due to our own inaccuracies, and give tangible real life experience precedent.

I feel that magic is a gateway for the devil to do his works on others. Good or Bad. It's still the Devil

Only if that is the choice of the practicioner. Remember, your will is sovereign and if recognized, you can be swayed by no-one but yourself.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechnoFan21
My personal beliefs are that "ghosties" as you call them are not exactly light, and I have my own reason, and I actually found out that on my own. I used to think that some ghosts were bad, but now I know that most are. Don't ask me why. It's a long, long story.

"Ghosts" as you call them are not to be feared. I don't understand how you could be afraid of tricksters. They are pointing out something in your life that you are not doing "right." They are here to help and guide, not attack you.

Most are not "bad." Most just are. There is no good or bad anyway. All of them come from the same place, First Source aka God.

Do NOT be afraid. They are not here to scare you.

And also, I do believe that Aliens are our enemies. And I am in the mood to explain why. I won't explain, but these videos will. Please watch. These videos are all about Martian dudes, and other's expieriance with them.
Anyway, now you know what I mean.

I do not agree with you on this one. Please try explaining. Youtube will not do it for you. The "Martian" dudes may be hostile, but I don't even believe that. There are hostile races in the universe, but most are not allowed to come near us. If you check on youtube you will also find many instances of helpful beings. The ones who scare people seem to be the most popular as you reaffirm your negative beliefs.

I want to add that I have been contacted by such beings and they are not all negative. The one I contacted in meditation was another aspect of myself and in fact helping me grow. He was a green being, probably from an aquatic world and looked at me with big eyes. He did not scare me, but it freaked me out a little bit to see another version of myself. I asked my higher power to let me see another dimension of myself. I happen to be green in another life. It is interesting because green is one of my strong aura colors (I am a healer after all).

I have been a witness to several sightings as well. At least once was a MerKaBah light body and this spirit was just watching over me to make sure I had a save drive home (It is interesting because I asked for protection on my 8 hour drive home from Buffalo, New York). I guess God really does listen, or at least his/her/its helpers do

Another time was a sighting in the sky. My girlfriend and I were driving home from dinner on Valentine's Day when we noticed a flashing light in the sky. I only saw one light because I had to focus on driving, but she later mentioned 3 different orbs. They pulsed with some sort of intelligence and were far below the cloud level to be any star or pulsar/quasar type event.

We were both stunned...I didn't know what to think.

This has not been my first sighting so it didn't freak me out that much.

Oh and not to mention the night of my birthday (March 31st of this year) my girlfriend had another sighting in the sky. She was driving by herself and saw about 5 distinct lights flying around.

I know they are not here to hurt us. Most of them only want to help, although under the non-intervention treaty they must only watch and help when we are in dire need (as I have bene occasionally).

These beings do not worship the devil or any negative entity (or themselves). They are on the same spiritual quest we are on, albeit a bit different.
Love and treat them with respect and you will be shone the same.

We are always protected by beings of light.

How do you think we got this far in life?

Do you think we are allowed to use the internet for no reason?

We are protected, do not fear.

No I don't know what you mean.

If you give into your fear, you only make your life worse.

I do not doubt there are beings who are less than friendly. But to say the majority or all of them are "enemies" is ludicrous.

Some are Service-to-Others, some are Service-to-Self. The nature of existence produces 95% STO and 5% STS. That is about the limit of the dark.

They cannot exist in a world filled with light, it hurts them too much.

Love pains the STS. They do not wish to use telepathy because they are so self-centered. That is when you know you are communicating or dealing with a "baddie"...if they cannot hear your thoughts (for the most part).

They are just as scared as you remember that. They are afraid of you.

Humans are a lot more powerful than we believe we are.

"We are spirits having a human awakening."

I cannot emphasize this enough.

There is nothing to fear, all is how it should be.

Please do not fear these beings, most are here to help.

Oh geez I don't even know where to start with this one.

Majick is definitely not under the power of the devil. I don't even believe in a "devil" type.

There are white and dark majick, I agree with your perception on that one. It can be used for light and dark. You could technically use dark majick for good, but there may be repercussions.

When you fight a spiritual war, there is some amount of majick involved. This may not include casting spells and using crystals for healing. However, you can still use light majick to heal.

God has given us certain gifts to use. One of those includes the gift of light majick. We can heal, protect, and enhance certain attributes of our lives.

If you use majick to hurt someone, this is not light majick and yes it is influenced by the dark.

If almighty God has all the power in the universe, He/She/It would not allow this type of being to exist.

There simply is no root of all evil. Darkness does exist, I do not doubt that.

But there is no archetype that controls and manipulates all.

I can never believe that because of the grace of God. Jah would never allow.

In short, a resounding NO!

I will never agree with this point.

Pretty much everything you said made sense up until these statements about aliens (space brothers/sisters), ghosts (earth brothers/sisters), and majick being influenced by dark is wrong (in my opinion of course).

Please my brother/sister, do not fear anything.

Love is the most powerful force in the universe. Use it!
Fear is the absence of love. Reinforce yourself with thoughts and feelings of love.

I can send you some Reiki healing energy if you wish to calm you down.

I can also attune you which might be a better idea.

We could use all the healers we can get

[edit on 23-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join