It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008 presidential nominee's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
As someone who is a psychic and has had a couple of predictions of mine come true (mostly personal things) I'm quite interested in learning who the 2008 nominee's will be. I do think both sides will have a male candidate. It isn't too clear to me right now who the republican nominee will be but I wouldn't be surprised if it's someone like Sam Brownback or Duncan Hunter. I do get a feeling that it won't be John McCain even though he's trying his best. For the democratic party I do think the person will be a male and it's leaning in that direction and whoever the person is will be a surprise to everyone. I'm not quite sure what that means though. I had a dream in the past few days where it was very real and it could have possibly been a future dream. I was at some type of stadium for some type of event. I remember looking around and not a lot of people were there but I got the feeling I was there early. When I was about to sit down in my seat I saw Barack Obama's wife walk by. I've only seen her twice so I was surprised I recognized her. I called her name out and she looked over and said hi and came over and I asked if I could have a picture with her husband who was going to be the next president of the United States. She smiled and had a very nice and positive aura/energy about her and she went and got her husband and I got my picture with him. I remember thinking that he was pretty tall but not a giant compared to me (I'm pretty short) and he was very friendly and chatty while we were taking the picture with a camera I had. My mother told me she saw Sylvia Browne on the Montel show not too long ago and she predicted that Barack Obama would be the nominee. I however do not trust Sylvia Browne and don't get good vibes from her so I'm wondering if anybody here knows anything about 2008 and would like to share.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Fred Tompson is going to be the next president . He knows right from wrong, and is someone who i would put all my trust into. Heck he even fills in for paul harvey once and a while. Thats what gives me great pride to say, , if you don't vote for fred, you probably must be dead!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Well, if you believe in vedic astrology, there's this, which favors Clinton:

This leaves Hillary Clinton’s chart, and finally here we find that unlikely, perhaps unliked, but unmistakable concatenation of planetary convergences demonstrating the untouchable operations of Tolstoyan “higher forces.” Most importantly, Clinton’s chart has a maha parivartana between her atmakaraka Moon in the 5th house of power and Saturn in the 10th, the house of the government.

www.councilvedicastrology.org...

Good luck deciphering it...

For the record, I don't really have much faith in astrology of any sort, but this was all I could find.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astrithr
Well, if you believe in vedic astrology, there's this, which favors Clinton:

This leaves Hillary Clinton’s chart, and finally here we find that unlikely, perhaps unliked, but unmistakable concatenation of planetary convergences demonstrating the untouchable operations of Tolstoyan “higher forces.” Most importantly, Clinton’s chart has a maha parivartana between her atmakaraka Moon in the 5th house of power and Saturn in the 10th, the house of the government.

www.councilvedicastrology.org...

Good luck deciphering it...

For the record, I don't really have much faith in astrology of any sort, but this was all I could find.

I don't use astrology either but only because I don't know how to do it. Heh heh. I've tried to learn but other stuff just pops out or I lose intrest. I just go on my own instincts and all that as a psychic. The sense of the person being male fades in and out but it is pretty strong in them being male. The thing that is totally 100% for sure is whomever the nominee is at least for the democratic party will be a surprise. I think they will overwhelmingly get into office as well and will actually be in the white house but I think it'd be more so because the public in general is tired of republican president's and want someone different even if it's Hillary Clinton.

top topics

join