It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greers latest conference

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by colz2000
All the strain of maybe threats, from certain people, for running the disclosure, like other people have said in the past they have had phone calls from unknown people telling them that the desert is a big place.
Or threats of family members being killed.

No, it's not possible.

According to Leader Greer, he is protected from enemies by ET. ET makes Leader Greer's enemies drop their guns and play guitars. Leader Greer has no need to fear for his life, or the lives of his family, as he only needs to pray to ET for intervention.

Well, the ETs apparently didn't save him and his assistant Shari and his dog from being attacked by directed energy weapons and getting metastatic cancer, as according to him, that happened too.....

Maybe the ETs saved his a$$ once, by employing some sort of mind control technology... that doesn't mean he has 24/7 protection from them.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Well, the ETs apparently didn't save him and his assistant Shari and his dog from being attacked by directed energy weapons and getting metastatic cancer, as according to him, that happened too.....

Ok, this is the point where evidence needs to be supplied to PROVE that Leader Greer was attacked with energy weapons, rather than him making the whole story up.

Maybe the ETs saved his a$$ once, by employing some sort of mind control technology... that doesn't mean he has 24/7 protection from them.

Not at all. Leader Greer is an important cog in Galactic communications with Eldar Universal Peace Ambassadors. They wouldn't risk anything happening to their number one representative on Earth. Leader Greer has full protection from ET. Just read his dogma and swallow it all down, no matter how much it sticks in your throat.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Ok, this is the point where evidence needs to be supplied to PROVE that Leader Greer was attacked with energy weapons, rather than him making the whole story up.

His assistant Shari is deceased, at least he's telling the truth about that....

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

His assistant Shari is deceased, at least he's telling the truth about that....

So, please inform me how a person who died from cancer acts as a proof that the cancer was caused by an energy weapon?

All that it does is prove that the person died from cancer!

Let's all believe Leader Greer, he still has seats on his spaceship to Blisstonia for sale - price $800 each, economy class.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
After instrumentalizing 9/11 and apparently the tragic death of his employees for his agenda and wallet, how much more disgusting can this man become ?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Hes presented more evidence than any other researcher and because people are disapointed in the outcome of his efforts he gets slated. I for one support his efforts to make legitamate contact and promote a humane diplomacy with other entitys, if its down to our world leaders then were screwed! They have far more of an agenda than Mr Greer, look at our planet and ask yourself would you want to make allies of us ?

The Disclosure project was ignored by the majority , its been and gone , Greer is promoting a shift in human thinking for the better in hope that one day our planet would be worthy of wide scale contact, how can that be a bad thing. Slating him for making money ? Be real ......you cant spread a message this big without some cash, some of the wisest men in the world are sitting in mud huts in Tibet, they cant spread there message because they have no money! Hopefully Greer will one day present the holy grail of evidence, he deserves too if not then who cares, hes done more than most to promote real UFO evidence.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by gonquin
Hes presented more evidence than any other researcher and because people are disapointed in the outcome of his efforts he gets slated.

TOTAL GARBAGE!

He's presented NOTHING. He managed to gather some very credible eyewitnesses to present THEIR first-hand testimony and THAT'S IT.

What he has done lately, is present MOTHS as evidence, amongst his other blatant lies, which many of the members, here on ATS have exposed.

Leader Greer is a fraud and his Cult is a sham. If he had presented ANY credible evidence, then we would already be basking in disclosure.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I agree not his own evidence, but he gets no credit for building the most credible database of witness information out there ? I agree that his spiritual path is scaring people away but at least Greer has earnt the right to theorize on methods of contact.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Hes presented more evidence than any other researcher and because people are disapointed in the outcome of his efforts he gets slated.

TOTAL GARBAGE!

He's presented NOTHING. He managed to gather some very credible eyewitnesses to present THEIR first-hand testimony and THAT'S IT.

A lot of his evidence is shown in "UFO : Greatest Story...."

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

What he has done lately, is present MOTHS as evidence, amongst his other blatant lies, which many of the members, here on ATS have exposed.

Leader Greer is a fraud and his Cult is a sham. If he had presented ANY credible evidence, then we would already be basking in disclosure.

Let's not forget the other everyday things he has passed off as evidence of extraterrestrials.

Dust particles he pretended were 'orbs'.

Insects he pretended were 'Energy Communication Anchors'.

And one of my recently revealed favourites - an owl! Yes, Greer actually tried to deceive his fee-paying attendees into believing that the screech of a common owl was actually, wait for it, 'crop-circle noise'! Shame for him that the bemused owl was still perched on the branch when the team went to investigate the 'ET' sound!

Priceless stuff! Unless you're one of the unfortunate victims of the scam who have handed over hard earned cash!

Anyone with a desire to be duped may want to give Greer and his organisation $500 for his mini training weekend in Montreal this August and meet the extraterrestrials face to face.
There you will:

SEE the vectored spacecraft fly overhead (satellites/shooting stars/birds/insects)

HEAR the previously analysed ET binary communication tone pulses (bleating sheep/screeching owls)

EXPERIENCE the strange, previously analysed, odour of alien presence (Greer taking a dump behind the 'toilet bush')

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

STEVEN GREER

UFOlogy's Own Worst Enemy

Commentary by ufowatchdog.com

A military nerve-gas attack on an underground alien base, a supposed "de-briefing" from the CIA on UFOs, vectoring in UFOs, remote viewing aliens, and communing with 'ET elders'. Who is the nut spouting this non-sense you might be asking? It'd be none other than self-proclaimed ambassador to the unvierse and all things UFO...

These are just some of the unfounded claims being touted by Steven Greer, the founder of an organization calling iteslf the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI). But the latest claim being made by Greer is just as wild.

Courtesy of late night radio personality Art Bell (the man responsible for promoting Sean David Morton, the Hale-Bopp Hoax, and the Reed UFO Fraud), Greer claimed SETI was receiving alien signals. Though SETI personnel adamantly deny Greer's accusations, Greer claimed that he had several...uh-hum...inside sources telling him that SETI was being barraged by extraterrestrial signals when an unknown agency is alleged to have started jamming the signals.

Yep, the cover-up was on once again with Greer not being able to name his supposed insider sources, not providing a speck of evidence, and Greer once again representing "the truth" about UFOs.

See, "the truth" to those in UFOlogy who perpetrate mythos and indulge in fantasy for personal and /or financial reason at the expense of others have made "the truth" most convenient. An incredible event is reported to have happened, the bad guys are always at work covering things up, nameless and faceless so-called insider sources provide the info, and "the truth" is always in danger of being kept locked away in a secret, dark place where those who propose to be seeking "the truth" only dare tread.

Greer is quick with "the truth" and how the field of UFOlogy is often marginalized and subjected to ridicule while the facelss and nameless bad guys rush in to cover it all up. The reality here is one need not look any further than Greer (among others) for the real problem the UFO field is faced with: The charlatans , delusional personalities, and outright sensationlists who are taking center stage with their completely unfounded and often times exaggerated claims, citing of anonymous sources, and offering of not a shred of tangible evidence as to those claims. Always convenient.

Steven Greer is not my ambassador and does not represent me - neither do the other lunatics out there spouting off sensationalistic claims, anonymous sources, and an a wide variety of other alien crap. If anyone is participating in a UFO cover-up of any kind or is contributing to weighing the subject down in an endless mire of embarrassment, it'd be Greer and his ilk who have made it all the easier to quickly dismiss the UFO subject as pure fantasy.

Now in the spirit of helping to move the UFO subject forward, here are what I see as three very helpful things Steven Greer should do for the good of UFOlogy:

Go on a private and permanent commune with the ET elders Greer claims to have encountered.
Go into seclusion at the ET underground base Greer claims was attacked by the military. I'll throw in a free gas mask.
Vector in a UFO, ask for a one way ticket, and have Greer hop on board. In-flight peanuts on me.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

www.ufowatchdog.com...
www.ufowatchdog.com...
www.gaiaguys.net...
www.nhne.com...
www.ufowatchdog.com...

...Provisionnally i stop posting, here.
This happened because the OP entered another thread and laughed to a poster (not at me, but it doesn't matter).

And now, let me laugh

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I agree not his own evidence, but he gets no credit for building the most credible database of witness information out there.

Well, he SAYS he has a database of over 400 witnesses. Unfortunately, no one has ever seen it. We have a couple dozen on DVD and that's it. Many of them are second-hand witnesses who didn't personally see or do anything. We don't know who the other witnesses are. We don't know what they have disclosed. The rest are cloaked in secrecy. It's a pretty sad Disclosure Project that won't Disclose what it has. Just think what 400 witnesses simultaneously telling their stories would do for Disclosure. But you're not going to see it from Greer. Ever.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Greer i'm sorry to say is a fake

Years ago when i first saw his 2001 conference on youtube got me excited, really really excited.
But over the last couple of years he seems to have contracted some mental illness, the things he has been going on about over the last few years has been dragging ufology on a hole through the mud, and it's gonna take a long time to get clean again, especially with people like Greer.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I was just thinking the same thoughts. He claimed to have hundreds of eyewitnesses, but has anyone heard from any of them other than those who appeared in the original press conference?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Landis

A lot of them likely have met with Greer privately but aren't ready to have their names publicized. So the end result is you have a few dozen whistleblowers who have come forward for the whole world to see, and another few hundred waiting in the shadows for the big Congressional hearings that never come....

edit to add:

Fairly impressive list of witnesses here.

Also I should point out, Greer has a pay site, topsecrettestimony.com, where supposedly you can get access to the "Director's Cut" of all the witness testimony, 3 NEW HOURS of new testimony every month, etc etc.

I'm sure everybody at ATS despises him for this though and I doubt anybody has bothered to pay the $7 to subscribe and see if this site has anything worthwhile....

more witnesses

[edit on 7-11-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Same here, I saw 'The Disclosure Conference' and said to myself hang on there is something about this that seems on the ball..... but then over a period of a year he became a different person and went in a completely different direction from where he stated originaly....

Who knows, maybe the goverment has somehow got to him and altered his thinking and have him as their main agent of dis-information...

Not a bad tactic when you think about it

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
posted originally elsewhere, but worth repeating:

I'm afraid Schuyler is quite close to the mark, here...

The following video (the one that was removed from the op's first post to this thread) may change your thinking a bit. I post a link to the video here at ATS every once in a while, but the Greer folks are frantically scouring the Internet and taking the clips down as fast as they can (you'll see why) - so take a look before it's gone again. I have to search long and hard to find copies - it's been long removed from YouTube/Yahoo/GoogleVideo (except about 45 innocent teaser seconds).

The full video is of Greer speaking at the Feb 2007 Conscious Life Expo in L.A. It's 1:47, so you may want to let the whole thing buffer, then scan forward. The best stuff, (Greer levitating, riding a spaceship, "gay" planets, etc.) starts at about the 1/4 mark.

The website is German, but the video you want to see (in English) is about 1/2 way down the page, entitled: "Practical Applications Unbounded Mind Part 1 Conscious Life Expo 2007".

Good luck...
[edit-fix link]

[edit on 11/8/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Look, imagine what it would be like if say, a tribal aboriginee who has never seen things like TVs, radios, computers, guns, not even a book.... suddenly comes into contact with our contemporary civilization, and then tries to report the experience to his peers and make them understand.

He would sound absolutely crazy. What a nut job!

If it is true that Greer has had face-to-face contact, has been taken for a ride in their ships etc - then I'm not surprised at all that he seems insane when he tries to describe it! Not just their technology, but their advanced spiritual concepts as well - the One Mind of the universe and all that.

I don't know why people expect legitimate Contactees to be these really straightlaced "nuts and bolts" types, when they have seen and experienced things that are far beyond our contemporary frame of reference..........

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Greer has hurt my feelings a lot, but it's okay...those pesky aliens came by and disclosed themselves in person. No joke. They smoked my weed and we talked about Jimi Hendrix, brah. Okay that's partially a lie. I have vague memories of it, but to almost quote a movie I once saw that dealt heavily with weed, "It'd be a lot cooler if they did, man!" Why can't aliens just come by and smoke a joint and act human. If they can read our minds then why don't they just relate to us a little more and not be so friggin scary and ummm "alien"? They are so intelligent, yet they can't figure out that the best way to get someone to cooperate with you is to become their friend? No, I don't trust anyone who has to hide his existance from me and who has to bust into my room at night while I'm sleeping, # with my dreams and make them into nightmares, and then tell me all this bad # thats gunna happen.

So Greer may be a false prophet, but take heed to what he says about the stereotypical "aliens". They aren't good.... and I've only met one other species in my dreams that WAS good. The rest are Nazi supporters, sadly.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Dude, save your effort, youre talking to the kool aid drinking community who wants so desperately to believe Greer you'll not say anything to change their minds. I say cut em loose. There's more important stuff to look at then this scumbag money sucking leech.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join