It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
wow, great defense, long shot but may just cut you some slack, eh?

Hmm, why did the OT need to apologise? Why did he feel he needed to?
Perhaps he didn't catch on you actually thought he was related to George Lucas?

NJE777, Big Finger didn't need to apologise to me. I didn't need a motive to ask the question, as it begged to be asked for the sake of pure curiosity. Perhaps he knew someone that time travelled and gave him some Star Wars toys? I would probably feel a little stupid if it was pointed out to me that I stuffed up my dates by three years, but I don't see why other people should feel the same. To me, the fact that he felt stupid probably gives him some credibility that he was upset that his dates were incorrect, which annoyed him.

You made him feel stupid, then tell him not to feel stupid. Work it out!!

No, NJE777, I did not make him feel stupid. I asked him a question. You think that I made him look stupid and called my intentions 'petty'.

Big Finger, dude - I apologise for slightly derailing this thread. I won't need to post in reply to NJE777 any longer, as I have stated everything that I need to answer NJE777's judgemental accusations. People are free to read the short exchange for what it was and decide for themselves who has the superior moron status.

I asked you how you got the Star Wars toys to see how you could explain the time discrepancy of roughly three years. There was no malice or favour in the question - it was neutral. I don't apologise for asking the question, as I trust that you can see why I asked it.

Interesting experience and I hope that you can find some resolution soon.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
As far as neurosis is concerned: I do not suffer from anxieties, depression, phobias, obsessive-compulsivness or personality disorders. I am a happily married man with 3 kids. We live a happly life of love and laughter. I feel good about myself and my marrige is wonderful.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
...the Star Wars question is forgiven and my mistake. what I want to know is if anyone else has gone through these same types of experiences. I've thought about them alot. I can't be the only one that has had experiences like these can I?

[edit on 11-3-2007 by BigFinger]

[edit on 11-3-2007 by BigFinger]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I've always had a memory of going outside to the front yard at night and seeing my mom, dad and uncle standing and staring up at the sky. I went over to them to see what was going on and remember looking up and seeing a sky full of stars. For some reason I got really scared and ran back in the house to look for my younger brother, make sure he was ok. I remember hearing the screen door slam behind me and my mom's AM radio was blaring, but was more static than anything. My memory ends at the point of getting across the living room to turn into the hallway.

We lived out in the Arkansas countryside, only 3 relatives' houses nearby, my grandpa's house being next door to ours. My mom has always told us that the night before my grandpa died, there was a "star" over his house all night and his dogs barked all night too. They took him to the hospital the next morning, where he died. I never put the 2 together until I asked her if she remebered the incident in the front yard, she thinks it was the same night before my grandpa died in July 1966, which would have made me a little over 4 at the time and my brother 2 1/2.

My mom says the light was white like a spotlight and did a back and forth motion across the houses and swamp behind them like it was searching for something, but made no noise.

Also, when I was about 13-14 I woke up one morning fully dressed in bed under the cover. I've never had a problem with sleepwalking , so that seemed really strange. During the same time period I woke up with some weird reddish powdery like substance around my hairline on my face and ears. I washed it off, but when I got to school someone asked me what that was, and it was back, I had to scrub it several times before it finally quit showing up in those spots. We had moved froma the country to a small town by then.

I've had some other experiences, but the last for this post is one from my ex husband. When we were dating in 1981, he had to drive some isolated roads through farm country to get home. One night he looked up and saw a craft in front of him, that is his last memory until he woke up at home in bed naked with his clothes neatly folded beside his bed. After being married to him for over 11 years, I can tell you that he doesn't fold anything! lol

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
So back to the important issue of the Star Wars toys....

Sorry!
Interesting story.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Ok, enough of the bickering about a simpole question about the date he got his star wars toys...It was asked, and answered. There is no need for a 3rd party to jump in and try to defend someone. If the OP was offended by the quuestion, he would have said so...in fact, he said the exact oposite. So drop it.

There are more posts between you 2 bickering that there are on the topic itself...way to ruin a good thread by a new member.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join