It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

friend trouble

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
ok so i want to ask a friend of mine out but i have no idea how to do it and i'm mucho worried about my best freind who says he's in love with her...
i would greatly appreciate some advice on this because i dont want to lose both of my bestfriends.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
and this is precisely why im gunna problystop posting on bts cause when i ask for advice wether it be videogame, romance or other i get no responses and my posts go to the bottomof the line dead forever more so ya know what? im going to post on this thread every day to keep it alive untill i get a response

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
*sigh*

The situation you described is a disaster just waiting to happen. You and your guy friend will start competing for this girl, and she'll reject both of you, or choose one of you over the other, and either way all three of you will end up miserable and hating each other.

Just..... don't. You're not experienced enough as a player to handle this.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I agree with millerman.

If you had my charm and skillz I would say attempt it because she would probably fall for you right away.

But since I don't know if you do, it's not worth the risk.

If you do decide to try to hook it up, you're probably gonna lose your best friend.

So it's up to who you like more, your friend or this chick?

Either that or you and her can secretly be "love buddies" behind your friends back, which won't hurt anyone.

[edit on 11-3-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
I agree with millerman.

If you had my charm and skillz I would say attempt it because she would probably fall for you right away.

But since I don't know if you do, it's not worth the risk.

LMFAO!!!!

This from the same guy who's "too Christian" to furnickate a girl who's throwing herself at him??? (eg the "Whore of Babylon" thread)

What's the deal with you, humbleone? Are you a church boy or a playboy or what?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

LMFAO!!!!

This from the same guy who's "too Christian" to furnickate a girl who's throwing herself at him??? (eg the "Whore of Babylon" thread)

What's the deal with you, humbleone? Are you a church boy or a playboy or what?

Lets just say I'm a church boy who loves to "furnickate"

I admit it, I admit it.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
hahahahahaha

Dude, if you don't get with that "whore of babylon", we're all going to collectively cyber-smack you upside the head!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
hahahahahaha

Dude, if you don't get with that "whore of babylon", we're all going to collectively cyber-smack you upside the head!

Woah, that chick's another story man. :shk:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
hmmm.... too dirty or slutty for your taste?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Nah, I just like more of a challenge, you know what i mean?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
not really....?

you mean like rich girls, or married girls, or the hottest girl in school or the bar....?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
not really....?

you mean like rich girls, or married girls, or the hottest girl in school or the bar....?

Well the one's you mentioned too, the problem is this chick is too "needy", you see what I'm saying now?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
oh like what I said in the other thread about her maybe wanting a child?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This is a complete change of topic:shk:

ok so i want to ask a friend of mine out but i have no idea how to do it and i'm mucho worried about my best freind who says he's in love with her...

Yeah i know what you're going through i have the same problem i suggest asking your friend if he really does like her, if he is make sure she likes him

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
well i know she doesnt really like him more than a freind casue he's way emo and she doesnt like emo people that much and yeah we would have to make the dating a secret cause we live in utah where if your familys mormon you have to wait untill your 16 to date i turn 16 in a couple of weeks she turns 16 on the 20th of may and would be the first to blab if he found out

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falken
This is a complete change of topic:shk:

You're right, sorry for the thread hijacking....

Yeah i know what you're going through i have the same problem i suggest asking your friend if he really does like her, if he is make sure she likes him

Alright, look.... spacepirateking, what's most important here isn't how your buddy feels or what he wants.... it's figuring out how this girl feels and what HER agenda is....

One possibility is that she has no interest in either of you and she has attracted both of you by accident.... in which case, if either one of you tries to make a move - DISASTER.

Another possibility is that she wants one of you but not the other - again, a recipe for disaster. Your friendship with buddy - ruined either way.

The other possibility is that SHE IS PLAYING BOTH OF YOU. She purposely flirts and teases BOTH of you, to see WHICH ONE OF YOU HAS THE GNADS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. The first guy to do something BOLD and make a move, gets the prize! Or maybe BOTH of you will make a move and she gets to have a 3sum and have both of you, in which case she still wins!

Now that may seem shocking and unbelievable (and maybe a bit gross) to you, but trust me, women do things like this ALL THE TIME. In fact, since it sounds like you're both quite smitten with her, I am betting that that is the case.

In which case, your job is to simply bite the bullet and hit on her.....

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
thanks for all the help and advice guys and dun worry about thread jacking it was very entertaining lolz

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
well alls good in the world and im happy cause i asked her and she said yes and we agreed to keep our friend outta the loop till the time calls for it
but yays thxys

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Don't keep him out of the loop. If he finds out from someone else it would be alot more painful for him. Both of you should tell him together and make sure you tell him that your still both his friend and nothing will change.

And don't always expect an immediate reply to your threads. Sometimes it can be weeks before a thread is replied to, just be patient.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
well i tend to post my problems when they arrise which is usually not long before they need to be solved as in my freind told me he was going to ask her out tommarow...
so yeah

top topics

<<   2 >>

join