It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible prophecy/insight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
A while ago I had an interesting dream about aliens and an all-world government. The dream itself was long but I can only remember the big picture. Someone told me that the government of Earth was commanding a violent inter-planetary war of imperialism throughout the galaxy. The rest of the populace of Earth is lied to in order to eliminate all opposition to the war. The last things the person (or other being?) told me is that around the galaxy Earth is hated and feared for its cruelty.

Any other stories about things like this?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well the Omega Agency stuff seems to have SOME similiar parts, but not completely.

It would take over the world.
It would NOT take over by war, or conduct war in any kind (though they would kill anyone if they break the rules)

Instead of lying they would tell the truth to everyone.

And galaxy Earth, Omega Agency was rumored to have contact with aliens that told them how to handle, so that the cruelty might be removed from this world, so that we are not a threat to anyone else (or something like that).

So when it comes to the violence it doesn't match up.
But when it comes to Earth & Cruelty & Outsiders it does.

I'll see if I'll come across any other stories that match up even more though.

Most likely it's just a normal dream.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
monroepq

I think that what you saw was one possible future of Earth, as some of the people in the absolute highest echelons of power on our planet are totally addicted to power, control, war and conquest like that. And it has been rumored that they plan to conquer all of Earth and also start wars with ET civilizations.

I think though that before that happens, there will be massive protest and resistance here on Earth, and also from the ETs. They simply will not allow us to go out into space and start attacking other civilizations. And if it is true that there are dozens, if not hundreds, of different ET races, even in our own galaxy, and we turn it into an "Us vs THEM" scenario..... who do you think will win...?

new topics

join