It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: 'Ghost switches the light off'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

You'll have to be patient, because the switch doesn't actually flick off until the end of the clip, but at least we have the whole piece of footage, not just a 5 second bit.

The author of the video asked for some experts to take a look at it for him, so I'm posting this here so the local gurus can check it out.

In my opinion, i can't see any way to flick that switch like it occurs in the film.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well it says part one so I'm going to make the assumption that the creator of the video has something more to show us....Or wants the story to be continued.

Due to lack of any other movement or objects in the video its hard for me to determine if its actually a ghost or not.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Ok, no real reference on the switch. Where it's at, what's behind it (important).

We have a camera focused on a switch. How convenient. Then, it mysteriously switches off, the lights go out. Boogedy, boogedy.

This can be done from the back side of the switch. Easily.

Plus, the (i'm guessing ) camera guy is calmly digging in a bag of chips, while waiting for this to happen.

This is so common, he can eat chips ?

I'm thinking, no.

Lex

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Did you read the description?

According to the author, the light had been switching off by itself for a while and he set up a webcam to catch whoever was doing it.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
one thing... WHY IS THIS A VIDEO OF A VIDEO OF A LIGHT SWITCH.( yes someone recored a video of a video, thats why its so messed up)

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
That happened to me once, scared the living daylights out of me. I finally figured out how to register on this site, now I can tell my story.

Some friends had gone to Florida for a vacation and asked me to stay at their farm to take care of the livestock. I obliged. Anyways, one of the nights it was late and I was watching television. All of the lights in the house were off. As I was watching TV, out of the corner of my eye I noticed a light come on. I went to investigate, and noticed that behind the closed door to the basement the light was on. I opened the door, shut off the light, closed the door and went back to the television. And yes, I was somewhat frightened. About ten minutes later it happened again. I went back to the door, opened it, went down the stairs and poked my head around and saw nothing. Went back up the stairs, shut off the light switch, closed the door and went back to the living room. A little while later it happened again, and let me tell you I was about to run out of that house screaming. I went, opened the door, went down the stairs and walked around the basement. Now this is a farm, and the basement is not developed. Just concrete, a water heater, a furnace, and pipes. Nonetheless I walked around that basement checking every nook and cranny. I saw nothing, but I did have an incredibly eery feeling that there was somebody there, right beside me, and I felt cold. I was terrified. I remember even feeling tears well up in my eyes (I am male). Anyways, I said something, I cannot remember the exact words but it was something like "Whoever the f*ck is doing this, you are scaring the sh*t out of me". I briskly went back up the stairs and shut off the light switch, closed the door again, and went back to the Living room. It never happened again, but I spent that whole night being terrified in that little farmhouse in the middle of nowhere in southern Alberta.

When my friends came back from Florida I told them my story. The wife just brushed it off, she said "Yes, that's our ghost." She said it is a good ghost and would never harm anybody, and that put my mind somewhat at ease. She told me about all of the funny happenings at their house, lights turning on and off, footsteps in the attic, lampshades start shaking, etc. Since then when we visit, other things have happened, and now I honestly believe that that house has a ghost. I went from a skeptic to a believer in that one strange night.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Vid's way too grainy to see anything. No positive conclusions either way.

top topics

join