It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SR 74, 75 & TR-3B Blk Craft - Edgar Fouche

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hey all, Came across the following by Edgar Rothschild Fouche. In a 1994 documentary he was interviewed and he showed his credentials, eg Army Discharge papers where he served in the rank of Master Sergent. He also showed a few different degrees one of which was a doctorate in a specialized Electronic Field.

The attached I found very interesting as he describes amongst other things, the gravity disruptor power plant of the TR-3B as well as ot's performance.
He also discusses the SR 75, a 600 foot triangular vehicle utilizing pulse detonation engines, etc..

I know little about this sort of thin other than this guy's for real..I pass on his experiences to the experts here to view and determine if there's any truth to Mr Fouches claims that these black aircraft exist.

Dallas

Edgar Rothschild Fouche TR-3B & SR 75 Craft:
www.wealth4freedom.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
He states the fact that 5 people were able to get together and talk about classified information in a public place. That is odd. There would be red flags all over the place.
I knew a past Lockheed employee. He wasnt able to say a damn word. The only thing he said is that he worked there. i would pressure this guy to tell me tidbits of info and he refused. He said that he has to keep his silence. Anything he might have talked about could land him in jail for a long time..

and here you have this guy opening his big mouth ????

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The story from that guy is about 90 percent BS, rising to approx 100 percent when it comes to Groom Lake.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
The story from that guy is about 90 percent BS, rising to approx 100 percent when it comes to Groom Lake.

well put

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I know the projects exist, but not as he names them Dude.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
My, oh, my.

After being drafted into the Vietnam conflict, I initially went through a year of electronics, communications, intelligence, and cryptological schools.

OOOOk. I don't know how AF does it...some of you USAF guys chime in. Army would put you through the school(s) relevant for your MOS, but the first thing you'd do would be to go through basic and whatever out-of-basic MOS that would relate, for infantry it would be AIT, for example. That would eat up some time...and does AF really do such a mixed up MOS? Electronics, comm, intel and crypto? In what would probably be half a year if you factor in basic, your first MOS school and whatever your first post is, you'd be an airman, right? Like a PFC? Do you put PFC's through that many schools in their first year? Any one of those would take more than a year, much less could you do all four on top of your first school and posting.

Even if you assume he's being loose with his wording, and 'after being drafted' means 'after boot and my first school and assignment', doing all four in a year? And it's still not focused enough, most guys would do ONE of those, unless AF is real different than I think. There are some Army comm related MOSs with electronics, comm and crypto but they're specialty and you had to be an E5 to open at that time. Even now, it's 28 months for that one after you get past a couple of other gating functions. I call shenanigans right off the bat for this statement.

And it's not like he had a physics degree or something going in, right? He was a machinist, so you couldn't say he had a comm theory EE degree and got waived through the training somehow.

During the years 1967-1974, I was stationed or worked at many Tactical Air Command, Air Training Command, and Pacific Air Command Air Forces bases. During the Vietnam conflict, I assigned to special projects at Kadena AFB Okinawa; Udorn AFB Thailand; Ben Hoi AFB Vietnam, and spent anywhere from a day to a month at many other South East Asian military bases.

Uh, again, any AF guys...this is seven years. The first year, if he is to be believed, he did basic and four specialty schools. That leaves six years for being posted at TAC, ATC, and PAC. But also special projects at "many others". Do you guys really do 'special projects' with one day TDY's? You couldn't draw housing that fast. This guy is a fast mover. I've seen them fly people from one base to the next on training gigs but this guy is completing projects in A DAY. Dayem! How DOES he do the paperwork that fast?

That was his cover, but he really worked for the NSA. His job required him to ‘watch employees’ with Top Secret and "Q" clearances at the Nevada Test Site and the Nellis Range which includes Area 51.

Two things, I'm surprised you have 'employees' with just TS at Nellis Range. I can imagine having military personnel with TS but any contractor that's there will most likely have SCI+lifestyles. At least scopes. The point of having an isolated test site is that you can segregate up projects, isolate the workers, and keep the public out. That is, every bit of it, a butt pain for all. The guys that know the project's technical bits you do NOT want fraternizing cross projects; the ones that don't understand the technical bits can have TS, like the security guys (no offense).

For lesser projects that are just TS, there are other less expensive, less restrictive and less painful sites at which to test.

Second, the "Q" clearance. That's not a generic term for secret clearance. It's DOE's equivalent to a TS-scope. You only need Q at a base that is running a DOE project, and then only when certain types of nuclear materials, typically live nuclear weapons, are involved. We know they don't test nukes there. Now, that doesn't mean nukes aren't out there, there are some at several Army bases and test facilities that I know of, but DOE doesn't have Q clearance folks there. Moreover, it's not like you had a scientist or engineer that had HAD a Q leave a DOE project and go there, because they tend to suspend Q's when you aren't actively using them. It's not like a driver's license. If you worked at LANL with a Q, and left to do a temp assignment at some Nellis-like facility, your Q would most likely be downgraded until you needed it again.

Next, the real brainiacs that are doing development have Sigma 15's, not Q's. You have a Q when you work on some aspects of it, but are not a developer. I would assume you'd have developers or megawonks there if you're doing some sort of nuclear work that required you to be at the range, so why have a Q guy?

I do know that in the time frame he's discussing there were some projects at Nellis that used isotopes but other than accountability, I don't know why DOE would have been involved. That was a Lockheed issue, they had a license for the application.

I'm guessing he tossed in this "Q" thing because he didn't think you'd know what it was.

Sal, was a person who had worked directly for the NSA with Electronic Intelligence (E lent)

Um, that's "ELINT". Weren't you in the super sekret krypto klub? No one would write it that way.

I undertook this trip to do research for the Alien Rapture, which included a meeting with five close friends who had agreed to release confidential information to me, and discuss their closely guarded personal experiences. I also interviewed other contacts who had worked classified programs or flown classified military aircraft to gather information about UFO sightings and contact.

The first hint of any of this, and they'd have gotten your phone records, tracked down everyone you'd contacted, and had their way with you all. I've posted the relevant law you signed up for (if you did) on other threads. It includes the death penalty without trial by jury for exposing this class of intelligence to the public.

Has Anyone Ever Heard of the super strong foil like Material recovered after the Roswell Crash?

Always got to hum in Roswell or Tesla in order to make a story like this play to the crowd.

The plasma was cooled to super-conductive temperatures, rotated at 45 thousand revolutions per minute, and pressurized at 150 thousand atmospheres.

This doesn't make sense in so many ways. First, yes, mercury in its solid form can be chilled until it becomes a superconductor, but it's one of those that's not a GREAT superconductor, and you have to get it really really cold, like 4 degrees K. Plasmas conduct, but it's because the electrons and ions are free to move in an E field, sort of like the way a gassy vacuum tube conducts, or a fluorescent light. That's not superconductivity.

Superconductors don't conduct like that. Superconductivity is a bulk phenomenon. It has to do with the behavior of the electron 'fluid' in a conductor like a wire.

Next, the degree of ionization of a plasma depends on the temperature of the plasma. If it's supercooled, it ain't a plasma anymore.

Then you have to rotate it at 45,000 RPM? Ok, and how do you get that to happen? In order to move it at that speed, you'll have to add energy in the form of pump losses, but you're also trying to keep the stuff at 4K, wow, sort of a difficult time.

It sounds good, but it's wrong. He's tossing out a lot of technical mumbo-jumbo. I thought about telling you something here but I've rewritten it about six times and gave up. Anyways, some words are used as codes for other materials, mercury is occasionally used to mean something else. At one time long ago Los Alamos used the term, sort of, to mean Lithium-6 Deuteride, if you were discussing it in public.

I noticed while inside the bay checking out the wiring, that it contained a sealed unit about the size of a large brief-case. It had a National Security Agency ID Plate on it.

Ur, that wouldn't be that surprising. Almost any military encryption gear today has parts in it that were designed by NSA, even if it's not obvious.

To my amazement, there were some half-dozen large hybrid integrated circuit chips inside.

Wrong. Hybrids are not integrated circuits. Hybrids are made out of integrated circuits.

The largest chip had over 500 hair-thin leads attached and was approximately the size of a Zippo lighter. The paper inspection stamp on the chip was dated 1975.

Again, not right. This thing with 500 hair thin leads attached...you'd never see that. Inside the chip's packaging, there are bond wires that run from the die (NOT a hybrid..) down to the package lead frame, from there to pins. The package itself is covered or encapsulated. The "hair thin wires" would be inside this, and not visible. No purpose would be served to expose them, they're fragile and easily ruined, and to leave them hanging out would prevent attachment of a heat sink.

During this period of time, there were sort of "processor kits", if you will, where the processor was built out of multiple chips. The phrase at that time was "bit slice processors". You assembled as many as you needed to get the word widths you wanted. They DID look sort of like this, at least the hot-shot military ones, they were on white ceramic and looked like a hybrid, which at the time were also on that same white alumina stuff. And you WOULD use bit slice parts on a number crunching task like crypto.

My guess, he saw a custom built encryption engine made out of those military bit slice processors that were pretty hot stuff at the time. Or someone described it to him, he didn't remember/misunderstood/embellished it until he ended up here.

In 1975 the most advanced processor speeds, on the most classified projects were equivalent to a IBM 8088 which ran at 4 million cycles per seconds. This unit had a processor speed of 1 billion cycles per second. It wasn’t until more than a dozen years had passed before I saw comparable technology with integrated circuit chips.

Bull puckey. How did he know it "had a processor speed of 1 billion cycles per second"? They don't come with speedometers, and it's not like he could run benchmarks on some piece of NSA crypto gear. He's making it up, or someone told him a "this ain't no s--t" story. That would be pretty much SOP, too.

I heard words like Lorents Forces, pulse detonation, cyclotron radiation, quantum flux transduction field generators, quasi crystal energy lens, and EPR quantum receivers.

Isn't the punch line for this "and 17 other Japanese words!"?

Two, maybe three of these terms might have been on people's lips in 1975, but you'd have to have gotten AF and Navy at the same table, and only maybe one would have been proper discussion at a flight test facility. I guess it might be possible they were discussing other classified projects that they weren't working on there but it would be atypical.

I wrote down everything I saw, heard, and touched in my log every night before going to bed.

Whoop! Whoop! BS alert! Ok, this guy is supposed to be Mr Lifer in crypto and intel right? We would have been castrated for keeping written logs. Keeping a diary is a number-one violation, grounds for the Captain removing your nads with a spork. That may be looser now but then it was a Big Hairy Deal and a major infraction. Actually, I bet it's still a Big Hairy Deal.

The Hillary platform, the Avro saucer, and the Northrup wings were aerospace vehicles, where advance technology was developed and tested.

True

Each emulated some characteristic of UFOs as described by the late Dr. Paul Hill. Hill was a NASA UFO investigator who talks about the UFO’s technology in his book Unconventional Flying Objects.

False

Lockheed's Advanced Developmental Projects Division, known as the "Skunk Works," developed the A-12 for the CIA, and a later version called the SR-71 for the USAF in the early 60s. Thirty years later, the SR-71 was still breaking world speed records.

True. And bees smell fear.

There are new Rumors that we’ve placed two new vehicles in permanent orbit. One of these is the Space Orbital Nuclear - Service Intercept Vehicle (SON-SIV). It is code named Locust. The SR-74 and the TR-3B can deliver spares replacement units or SRUs, service fuels, fluids, and chemicals to the SON-SIV.

Then, the robotic SON-SIV uses these deliverables to service, calibrate, repair and replace parts on the newer NSA, CIA, & NRO satellites, which are built to be maintained in space.

Oi. Actually, in this section something is true and something is not. Someone needs to be in trouble.

The TR-3B vehicle’s outer coating is reactive to electrical

Radar stimulation and can change reflectivity, radar absorptivity,

and color. This polymer skin, when used in conjunction with the TR-3Bs Electronic Counter Measures and, ECCM, can make the vehicle look like a small aircraft, or a flying cylinder--or even trick radar receivers into falsely detecting a variety of aircraft, no aircraft, or several aircraft at various locations.

Another one of those things wherein he's got bits of real and bits of not. I get the impression he's got someone telling him stuff he's either extending into what he wants to be true, or he's not understanding it and making up bits to fill in.

Sandia and Livermore laboratories developed the reverse engineered MFD technology. The government will go to any lengths to protect this technology.

So, if they'll go to any lengths, why are you able to tell the story?

At Groom Lake their have been whispered Rumors of a new element that acts as a catalyst to the plasma.

At Bedlam Manor, there are whispered rumors that you don't know what a catalyst is, nor a plasma.

According to Jerald’s account, the technology developed at Papoose far exceeded any known within the world scientific community. Technology that we can assuredly assume was developed, from reverse engineering of recovered alien artifacts.

So by saying you can assume, you don't know. Why not assume that there were some real breakthroughs some time back, but no way to implement them physically until some time, we'll say the late 60s?

Before Jerald died, we had a long conversation. He was sure he had documentation that would prove the existence of the MJ-12 committee and our using crashed alien vehicles to reverse engineer their technology.

The dog ate my homework...a common enough tale.

The complete documents are attached to Brad Steiger’s and my book, Alien Rapture - The Chosen.

Which, of course, this entire screed is geared to sell.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Is this guy supposed to have been an officer? Did he say he had a degree?

He was working as a machinist, right? Did I miss something?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Hey all, Came across the following by Edgar Rothschild Fouche. In a 1994 documentary he was interviewed and he showed his credentials, eg Army Discharge papers where he served in the rank of Master Sergent. He also showed a few different degrees one of which was a doctorate in a specialized Electronic Field.

Ok, he's an ARMY E8?? Managing AF projects at Nellis??!!!

That just CAN'T be true.

Also, he said that he was a machinist when he got drafted, and he's been in 30 years (?). Two questions arise, how can he not have made E9 in 30 years without getting the up or out, and when did he have time to get a doctorate?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Okay, here is my concise rebuttal to the above article, certainly no book here.

How can one know it is BS?

He said there is no alcohol at groom. There is.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
There's lot on the web re Edgar Fouche re his co-written book and lectures but nothing I could find which produced copies of the man's credentials.

I searched and pulled out the old video I have where in one segment he's interviewed in 1994 in older docu called UFOs Uncovered.

He produced the following credentials:

Edgar Fouche
-------
FR 429-84-1427 Certificate in Advanced Integrated Avionics F/FB-111
(Lowry Technical Training School)

Edgar Fouche
-------
Degree of Associate in Applied Science
Avionics Systems Technology

Edgar Fouche
-------
United States of America
The Meritorious Service Award
to Master Sergeant Edgar Fouche

Of all the 170 hrs of vid stuff I have I only recall the one time where his degrees and awards were oncamera.

In this docu he talks only about the TR-3B and it's propulsion and lift system which is basically the same as referenced in this threads subject, except, in the documentary he claims the circular accelerator rotated at 60K RPM.

Dallas

ATS threads referenced on web (partial) re E. Fouche:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
WOW! I never knew someone could fit so much BS on a page.

Here is an example of the art of BS'ing at it's finest:

Jerald, was a former NSA or National Security Agency TREAT Team member. TREAT stands for Tactical Reconnaissance Engineering Assessment Team.

Guess what? The NSA doesn't do Tactical Reconnassance, and they never have. NSA is Specialized in Strategic SIGINT. Trust me, I know 5 people who have works for them. They couldn't tell me what exactly they did, but they assured me it is all high level Strategic Intelligence.

I also received input from four other SR-71 pilots, two U-2 pilots, a TR-1 pilot, and about two dozen bomber and fighter jocks.

The U-2R and TR-1 are the same aircraft. The difference is in the sensor configuration, which BTW can be changed between missions. The TR-1 designation was Officially dropped in October of 1991 for that very reason!

The SR-71 was designed as a spy plane for the CIA in the 60s and designated the A-12. The Mach 3 plus aircraft first flew in 1962, taking off from Groom AFB in Area 51. Later, once the Air Force operated it as a reconnaissance plane, it was designated the SR-71 black-bird.

Actually the A-12 and SR-71 are different versions of the Blackbird. The CIA A-12 was single seat, while the Air Force SR-71 has Two seats.

. . . the B-1 stealth bomber.

Sorry folks, the Stealth Bomber is the B-2. This is a matter of public record.

I think this guy has shown that he can't keep his facts straight.

Tim

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Tom Bedlam,

Up above you wrote what has to be a record as the longest ATS post that I have ever read! Great points and all, I just had to razz you about that length....WOW

Peace, Mondo

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Sorry. I started off just being amazed at the number of schools he went to in one year, then the way he got TDYd every day, then the number of bases he was assigned to etc.

Once I got going through the "document" though, there was so much crap in there that I just kept going.

It didn't look that long when I was writing it.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
No need at all, I actually enjoyed the post quite a bit....just thought it was sort of funny because I can relate to you is all! Sometimes you just get going and need to fit all that you are thinking in....and Whamo, it ends up being quite lengthy!

Peace to you again, will be reading and I will also add something to the thread topic soon....Mondo

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Seems to me there's nothing to be apologetic about. You have done an exceedingly well researched and thought-out analysis on Fouche. I don't necessarily agree with your detrimental thoughts but that's no doubt due to my lack of knowledge on this earthly matter.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The USAF puts everyone through school after they graduate boot camp. The can go to further schools before they get their first assignment depending on what they do.

Getting certain Intel schools can give you training in electronics as well as crypto/comm if you get the right AFSC. Do a search on 1Nxxx AFSCs and you will see what I mean.

As far as the amount of locations this guy was at, possible, but not the norm. Most places had a minimum time on station before you can leave for another assignment unless you had valuable skills that were needed somewhere else. He might have been assigned to a certain base then went on several deployments to these seperate locations. Once again, totally possible, but not the norm. I also think this guy was in the Air Force not the Army. If it says he was in the Army then I would wonder why he was at so many AF bases. Doing 30 years and only reaching E7/MSgt, is not uncommon. Many do up to 22 years only reaching E6/TSgt.

Dead on with the clearance info. A TS isn't special if you don't have any sort of poly done. No poly means you don't get to see the stuff that everyone wants to know about. They don't let anyone see anything if they can't pass a poly, period. Now as to what poly he had done is another question.

People sign paperwork that tells them not to speak about what they see or know, SF312 for example. Like Tom says, punishments can be very severe.

The whole ELINT thing is very funny, sorta like saying Com sec or, Hum int.

Just giving you some info on how the USAF does things. If you work on projects/missions that are sensitive you don't talk about them. I can safely say the truth isn't published and those who know laugh at those who say they know something. People would be arrested and charged if they discuss anything that will comprimise national security or go against the signed form holding them to secrecy until death. It is pretty simple once you look at it that way. Great job Tom for helping people understand how things really work. Get a gov't job and see things from the inside. It will help you understand how stories like this can be made up to trick the public into thinking a certain way.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Outstanding response from all, hat tipped to Tom Bedlam & NJ Mooch's expansion on moog points and thoughts.

My gut feeling is Fouche did work in the area on specialized avionics -- above top secret. Perhaps he did NOT have access to the blk craft. But mayhap's had access to personnel who did in the off hours.

I'm still very curious of the crafts and technology. The "SR 75" is an air vehicle that I must confess I have never read about before this. My research interests have been disc, rectangular and "cigar" type stuff.

Really great to have people in the know such as you guys that will read and balance what's real, possible or not available at this time-- type military & advanced propulsion stuff.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Its amazing what people can say when they know some friends in govt and try to profit from some knowledge bestowed on them in confidence.

Its sad these people play on the ignorance of others.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by earfull2

Would you be ok if I posted your documents here for the masses? That is totally up to to decide. Thanks

top topics

<<   2 >>

join