It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't we just see that somethings happen that are beyond control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I know lots of horrible things can be said about him but I am a Democrat and I feel sympathy for George W Bush. I think that ATS should be CAREFUL about what they say about Bush because there are Americans and REPUBLICANS on this board and that they should not flame EITHER and that they should back up their opinions with facts.

I have seen lies like:

"GWB is going to make this nation into a police state and he will make a North American Union and it will be visible to all of us really soon."

"George W Bush is going to end the world."

PROVE THAT HE WILL.

"George W Bush is doing what his daddy wants."
okay that may be true but haven't you ever thought of the phrase "like father like son?" He could be doing that because he shares his genes with him, not because he is advancing GHBs political agenda.

"George W Bush is policing Americans."
They are only policing suspicious ones. Would you like terrorists to run afoot?

"He is going to take us to war with Iran."
We will never have a war with another standing army again in the history of our country at all.

>_>

Will people stop making useless conjecture about the United States and can we make a board for "speculation" and "facts"?

I'd really like for people to differentiate between fantasy and reality, because as many of you are Americans, I am offended by what some people post here. I will not leave because I find other topics of discussion interesting to me, but some of the topics are offensive because they say things without reasoning.

I mean, seriously. All I am saying is that people shouldn't blame the entire United States for one persons actions and that is what some people here are doing.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Paid for by the Republiciacan Party and the Elect G.W.B as our Emperior God council,Inc, supported by the Replilian council.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   

...some of the topics are offensive because they say things without reasoning.

Then how can they be offensive if they are without reason? Things should only be offensive if they're true, right?

All I have to say is pick your battles. Yeah, a lot of the stuff people say on here is immature and uncalled for, but if you know it's not true, why let it bother you and why choose to let it bother you?

And about all that George W. Bush rubbish, people are just following other people; like you said, there's not always reasoning behind their arguments because they educate themselves through propaganda and other peoples' opinions. And even so, everyone deserves an opinion and you should respect it.

new topics

join