Just thought I would share this story with you all, it proably seems quite inconsequential, but its really opened my eyes, and turned me from a
non-believer to a believer in psychics/clairvoyancy.
This wednesday gone (7th March), a friend of my girlfriend was holding a 'Pyschic Night' (basically, they pay a local clairvoyant to come to the
house and give everyone a personal reading)
So when I drive my girlfriend over to her friends house, she finds out someone has pulled out and theyve got a spare space to fill, before I can say
anything, my girlfriend volunteers ME! lol
I went in first, with my skeptic head on, and all I can say is the psychic/clairvoyant BLEW ME AWAY!!
The things she got spot on are;
* She said I'm planning a proposal in a different country,
Yes, I'm planning to propose to my GF in Paris this summer
* She mentioned my sister and twins
True, My sister has twin boys
* She said things arent as good as they should be between me and my dad
True, my mum and dad separated over 10 years ago, and weve rarely spoke to eachother since.
* She spoke about college and a new career
True, im just about to start night classes in I.T. hopefully to get a job in I.T.
All of the above were good to me, but didnt blow me away, BUT, this one did!
* She said I regret not going to see my grandmother in the weeks before she died, and gave me her name, Eve.
100% TRUE! Ive not told anyone about this, not even my GF, so theres no way at all the psychic/clairvoyant could of possibly known.
All in all a very surreal evening!