It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm now a believer!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hi Everyone!

Just thought I would share this story with you all, it proably seems quite inconsequential, but its really opened my eyes, and turned me from a non-believer to a believer in psychics/clairvoyancy.

This wednesday gone (7th March), a friend of my girlfriend was holding a 'Pyschic Night' (basically, they pay a local clairvoyant to come to the house and give everyone a personal reading)

So when I drive my girlfriend over to her friends house, she finds out someone has pulled out and theyve got a spare space to fill, before I can say anything, my girlfriend volunteers ME! lol

I went in first, with my skeptic head on, and all I can say is the psychic/clairvoyant BLEW ME AWAY!!

The things she got spot on are;

* She said I'm planning a proposal in a different country,

Yes, I'm planning to propose to my GF in Paris this summer

* She mentioned my sister and twins

True, My sister has twin boys

* She said things arent as good as they should be between me and my dad

True, my mum and dad separated over 10 years ago, and weve rarely spoke to eachother since.

* She spoke about college and a new career

True, im just about to start night classes in I.T. hopefully to get a job in I.T.

All of the above were good to me, but didnt blow me away, BUT, this one did!

* She said I regret not going to see my grandmother in the weeks before she died, and gave me her name, Eve.

100% TRUE! Ive not told anyone about this, not even my GF, so theres no way at all the psychic/clairvoyant could of possibly known.

All in all a very surreal evening!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
What real good do you suppose will come out of you hearing what demons have seen in your past?

Got to understand they have lived for thousands of years and can likely tell you what your grandmother five generations back had for breakfast on her fifth birthday if one was watching.

Nothing impressive, they just play with your mind.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by WiseSheep]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Pretty interesting. One thing you need to remember is that some of them, fake ones, kinda give vague answers and wait for someone to respond with a more precise answer. Not to say this was the case with you.

Pretty interesting, but remember, she is telling you things you have already planned or events that happened in the past. What about stuff that you haven't thought of that she might have told you that will occur in the future?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
hey
a few people have a telepathic sense, i guess, which maybe allowed the person to look inside you. Or maybe this is a high-level hoax made up by your friends. Or maybe, as you say, she IS able to know that kind of things, which means there are powers hidden in our brains that won't be discovered before ages.
Thank you anyway for sharing this memory with the ATS community, some of us just don't have the guts to confess it ! lol

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I too had a similar happening in my past. It made me take pause for a while. I wondered how did this person know so much about me, my past and my present but not my future.

I went back and seen her by myself one night. We talked. We talked about many things.

Long story short she told me that her and I shared a life one time many years ago. Not that we shared a life together but we were actually part of the same life form for a lifetime, then for some reason split.

I don't know...but it still freaks me out to this day.

M.Agenda!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Thanks for the comments guys

Skeetorz

Ive got an audio tape of the reading, so I'm gonna go through it when I get some spare time, she did tell me a LOT of stuff that had no meaning to me, it might be irrelevent, but as you say, it may be stuff yt to happen.

Midwest Agenda

Fascinating story mate, would like to hear more!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ukmicky1980
Yeah, I’m sure it was surreal. I, too am a disparager, I wouldn’t know what the heck to make of it? Part of you probably wants to shoot it full of holes, and the other part wants to believe this gal has some sort of information on you, that no one else had fore knowledge of.

WiseSheep
My suspicious nature, believes this physic stuff may in fact be from the dark side too…demonic like you mentioned. Who knows for sure what those tricky little devils are up to?

Matt_Mulder
Then there is your perspective to look at, but not to be ruled out! I do believe the human brain has powers that we may never be able to implement, because we cannot comprehend them.
I think we all have a sixth sense of sorts, especially animals, like dogs and cats, they seem to be more in tune with the Super Natural than humans. They can sense things…. yeah it’s weird all right….. It’s almost too creepy to think about!

[edit on 3/11/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
UnMicky1980,

Thanks for sharing. I to have found others that have this type of insight. Myself enculded. Some overlook it, others think about it, but it proves to be a wait and see for those that have mention how they percieve you going into your future.

Sometimes, I wished that I would have listen to their insight. At the same time, I'm content in most of my decisions.

But it is those moments that I have recalled in a dream(s) that it was so Profound... so profound, it becomes a realality 11 years into my life. Did I have control of that?? Yes, and No.

Do others have that ability to change my life?? No, I'd like to think so. But Yes, if I want to.

How does it all play out?

I'm still looking for some answers, when I don't know the truth.

Good Luck on your Future, or is it Luck?

Your Choice!! Jessiemole

[edit on 11-3-2007 by jessemole]

[edit on 11-3-2007 by jessemole]

new topics

top topics

join