It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ark Building

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Is there anyone out there who has built or considered building an Ark. Given the fact that floods and tidal waves are what normally take civilisations out does anyone think this is a good idea, and what type of Ark would you have.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
MM I hadn't thought about it but now I have.

I suppose if I was trying to escape water catastrophie my first thing would be to attempt to flee. Be it in an underground place, or an off terrestrial place, something where I won't have to fight the water. Chances are the water will win unless I can make an airtight ark with all my provisions to sustain life for an undeterminded amount of time. Like sending a message in the bottle, sending a safe vessel to weather the storm.

But I would prefer to attempt to make a Mer Ka Ba, or Merkava, a vehicle of balanced and rotating light and energy to provide structure for my chemistry to carry on safe from earthly harm. The electrical hormonal endoctronal physiology seems to be the root of it all.

Oh yeah, an Arc is created by magnetical forces for real. Transportation?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm a certified lifeguard, so I'm not too worried about floods. You can always find higher ground. It's unlikely I would have to swim more than a mile to find somewhere to stand, even in the greatest flood.

But I would prefer to attempt to make a Mer Ka Ba, or Merkava, a vehicle of balanced and rotating light and energy to provide structure for my chemistry to carry on safe from earthly harm. The electrical hormonal endoctronal physiology seems to be the root of it all.

. . . . .

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Originally posted by interestedalways

Wha....?

Lex

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Originally posted by interestedalways

Wha....?

Lex

I could't have said it better Lex

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I didn't dig around too deep for a really good link, but just for an idea of the basic principle of the meaning.

www.spiritualjourneys.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
I'm a certified lifeguard, so I'm not too worried about floods. You can always find higher ground. It's unlikely I would have to swim more than a mile to find somewhere to stand, even in the greatest flood.

I don't think that it is swimming which is the real problem in flood waters. I think it is the fact that flood waters are often moving very fast and you can not swim in the opposite direction that they bring you.

Just a thought.

top topics

join