It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you play a musical instrument?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I used to play the piano but then I stopped. I stopped because I couldn't read the notes. Now I play the harmonica.

I can play it well:

www.randominsanityonline.com...

That is a video game medley of super mario songs.

Can you play an instrument too?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
THE HARMONICA? That's got the be like the coolest instrument everrrr.

I've played piano since I was 5 years old, but I've sort of given up on it lately. But I can still read and play a piece of music if you give it to me.

I'm currently very active in the violin, and I've been playing it since I was 8 years old. I'm in the highest orchestra at my school and have gotten into the region orchestra in my area. Next year, I hope to go into state level.

And I also play guitar. I can play acoustic better than electric. I've only been playing for a year or so, and I don't think I'm very good...

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
My dad can kinda play the harmonica... but he can only play one tune with is the theme tune to some cheesy old british comedy lol '-_-

I've been playing piano for about 10 years now and I can play guitar and sax but I havn't practiced in a while

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I play the bass guitar, ive been playing for about 4 years now.
I would like to think I am pretty good, everyone always tells me that I am good, so I am going to say that I am good.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'm lucky I can play cards!! I ould love to be able to play the guitar though! My daughter plays the piano guitar and harmonica...

new topics

top topics

join