It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Park says the N word... a lot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

South Park says the N word... a lot

regulus2.azstarnet.com

Trey Parker and Matt Stone were expecting lots of controversy after the 11th season-premiere of “South Park,” which aired last night.

Boy, are they going to get it.

Before I tell you about it, a big disclosure: I am a black man.

Stan’s dad gets on “Wheel of Fortune” and makes it to the bonus round. After picking his consonants and a vowel, these are the letters that are displayed:

N _ G G E R S

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
video.google.com

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Matt and Trey hit it out of the park yet again. I've included a google video link to the first two minutes, but it will probably be gone soon as all the others have. Censorship does not only exist in the conspiratorial realm. Google can claim copyright violations but the truth is, there have always been hundreds of South Park clips online and Matt and Trey never cared. In fact, they support it because they feel it gives artists a chance, and it gives shows like South Park a chance to reach audiences that have never seen it.

In the google link Randy says the 'n-word' word, er, I mean the N word. The word is then used dozens of times within the episode, and the brilliance of it is that it's never, not once, used to address a black person.
If the link is down I'm sure there will be others, just a little digging is all it takes.

regulus2.azstarnet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join