It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X/Niburu behind sun (pic)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
First off, I would like to preface this with the fact that I cannot for the life of me, remember where I dl'd this picture from.

What I do recall is that I thought to myself, "If this is real, then why is no one from any of the space agencies sayign anything?".

From the looks of things, crazy or not, htere is much proof that cannot be disputed that out planet is moving toward another polar shift, as has happened numerous times over the course of Earth's existence.

What the fringe hypothesists are saying is that a distand planet (Planet X/Niburu) which is on an elliptical plane is ready to swing by Earth and cause mass destruction and in turn a polar shift.

From this pic, I dont know what to make of the object behind the sun, but I am hoping that some of you astronomical types might be able to shed some light on this.

What do you think?

[img=http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4230/planetxbehindthesuna11orh5.gif]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I believe it is a solar ejection - the purpose for which the specialized camera used to take your photo was designed.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Don Wahn
What I do recall is that I thought to myself, "If this is real, then why is no one from any of the space agencies sayign anything?".

They are. They're saying "it's a beautiful solar flare." If you find the other photos in the series, you can see it starting, emerging, breaking up, and dying away.

What the fringe hypothesists are saying is that a distand planet (Planet X/Niburu) which is on an elliptical plane is ready to swing by Earth and cause mass destruction and in turn a polar shift.

And it was "OMG! DEFINATELY COMING!!!! APRIL 2003!!!! THE ZETANS NEVER LIE!!!!!!!!" That would be 2003. Then it was coming in June 2003 ("The Zetans are never wrong! You can see it in the sky! It's trailing a dozen mons behind it like a 'stampede' (that was the term Nancy used))" Then it was coming and causing a polar shift in 2004. And now it's coming and causing a polar shift in 2012. When it fails to materialize, they'll try for 2032.

Get the drift?

By the way, there were many literate civilizations the last time that "planet x" supposedly crashed by Earth... and oddly, none of them ever mentioned the giant planet and worldwide catastrophes. And the Sumerians really only knew of five planets other than Earth (you can see that in their horoscopes and tables of planetary movement... there's quite a few around.)

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
If that was a planet (and it isn't), it would need to be at least 350,000 kms in diameter (two and a half times that of Jupiter). I think it's safe to say that an object of that size would have been discovered a long time ago.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by Mogget]

new topics

top topics

join