It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Pope:-Peter Hans Kolvenbach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What do you think the Jesuits leader Peter Hans Kolvenbach is capable of?

Is he just some priest leader or a powerfull, fanatic, dangerously influential individual.

Dunno if this site has been mentioned before, but its rather interessting be it far fetched in some areas.

www.vaticanassassins.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
this is probably the 20th thread on kolvenbach that i've seen since i've been on ATS. why didn't you just revive one of those?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I have never heard of this before. After clicking on your link and reading the intro and purpose of the site ... I can only say -

BTW .. what the heck is this ?? - White American Freeman, Dispensational, Fifth Monarchy, Seventh-Day Baptist-Calvinist

That's the self proclaimed title of the author (I think) .. but what the heck is that? It sounds KKK-ish.

whatever.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Oh Sorry about "repeat threading", whip me for such an outragous crime.

I put it in "search" before hand and found nothing so i started the thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
jesuits interesting indeed.

Look at the evangelical christians...one of the leaders is a jesuit.
Now why this is important is because typically Catholics and Protestants dont mix.
(at least on surface level)

I used to work at In Touch Ministries - Charles Stanley is the President of the organization, a southern baptist preacher.

While working their they brought in a naturopath, 'Dr.' Jordan Rubin. (maybe spelled wrong...Rubin, Ruban) He is a Christian 'Jew' into health.
No problem here with that. His health program was introduced both at Dr. Stanleys church and at the business side, InTouch. (again no problems with this either.)

What was interesting is the 'Dr.' Part.
Now many would want to connect that Dr of naturopath...although I think in his case it was a Ph.D. from somewhere, cant remember.

Its important to know that in the U.S. only 4, if I remember correctly, universities are recognized for the Dr. of Naturopath title. ('properly' accredited, etc.)

Well, I dug around and found which school he went to for his naturopath training.
If I remember correctly, it was some small homegrown type school in puerto rico...for sure not accredited 'properly' as a place where you could have a credible 'dr.' title for naturopathic medicine.

Also, the schools website said the school was temporarily closed...shows the significance of this 'grand' school to close its school to redevelop its program.

Not saying you can learn and share you knowledge if you go to a school that is not one of the 4 'accredited' schools for naturopath medicine...but what caught my eye, was the head of the school, and I believe the school itself...was Jesuit...

Jesuit...wow, a Jewish, Christian, Jesuit, partnering with a Southern Baptist preacher to sell products and share about health. Interesting...people had mixed feelings about it.
Some questioned his Dr. title as well, in regards to how it was implied it was for naturopathic medicine...though again, with a Ph.D. from basically anywhere you can slap that title on. It can be deceiving for those that done understand the whole business side of naturopathic medicine...which I happened to have been deeply into at the time.

Again, no one knew his schools Jesuit background, and it wasn't until after I left In Touch that I found it, scouring the net for info, to see what type of naturopathic school this 'dr.' came from. - his stuff is in whole-foods, etc. - big money maker, with no true school...shows school is a scam. - not what you know, but who you know.

But anyway...thought I would throw that in there.
As for a black pope...it would be funny if it was a 'black' pope.

In the end, its all silly games, but yes, it does seem the jesuits have their paws in a lot of places one would not guess.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
jesuits hmmm reformation group founded in 1500's by loyola

very powerful group of people's primarily when you get to the higer levels otherwise many lower levels are unaware of the goins on of the highest sects kinda like the masons

why are they not mentioned by many other conspiracy outlets that you research from, cause these people hosting the sights care about there well being

also suggest reading the 2 babylons to get yourself educated

black is white, white is black

the people at the tipity top rule from the shadows

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
this is probably the 20th thread on kolvenbach that i've seen since i've been on ATS. why didn't you just revive one of those?

There are some old threads, but I don't see any that have been active recently, so it's perfectly OK to start a new thread I think.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The Black Pope gets a mention in this clip. The Jesuits appear to have alot more influence than your average priest.

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hi,

According to Saint Malachy the Pope Bento XVI is the second last Pope, and Kolvenbach will be replaced soon.

Some more references:
. The Last Pope: Examining Nostradamus and Malachy (No. 288)
. Malachy's Prophecies - The Last 10 Popes
. a more dailed list in Latin/Portuguese but with almost all the Popes.

Because the world oil reserve is predicted to end near 2040 (something to replace oil please!), we will assist in the next years to astonishing revelations and events.

brotherthebig.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
BTW .. what the heck is this ?? - White American Freeman, Dispensational, Fifth Monarchy, Seventh-Day Baptist-Calvinist

No one answered my question. To the OP - what is this? It is from your link and goes to the intent of the link. PLEASE answer the question. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join