It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sun is pregnant!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
So how did that happen?

Are you tellin me that the sun is about to produce a baby planet? And when this happens all the other planets are going to shift orbit to make way for the new planet. Hmmm...

I guess we should say our good buys now because we all know what happened to Mars. It is all dried up and we can't tell if life ever existed there or not. It must have been in our orbit before Mercury was born, so that means Venus will take our place and be in the habitable zone that we occupy now and we will be left out in the cold.

Well shoot, I guess there's no point in making any plans for the future. We are all gonna be dust in the solar wind soon anyway. Thanks for the insight sleeper.

I got dibs on naming the new planet. I think we should call it Serpo. What do you think?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
You have voted Hal9000 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Hal, I salute you !!!

Lex

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This makes no sense at all. How does whatever the sun spits out get propelled into orbit?

Why exactly do they move farther and farther away from the sun?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

I got dibs on naming the new planet. I think we should call it Serpo. What do you think?

But I thought there was already a planet named Serpo...oh yeah that's right it was in that same galaxy that Hoth, Romulus, and Krypton were in, so I guess it's ok. Maybe Serpo Jr or "My baby's daddy planet" since it's moving into our hood. I wonder how all those small planets in the Kuiper belt feel being tossed out from the mother sun so far away.

Funny stuff Hal.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Are you coming clean about the sun or do you have an links and evidence to back this up. I think your roundabout evasive answer will reveal if this is a 100 page points farming thread or somethong real.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
[And all 99.9% of them are simply full of theory---as I am---

One little thing you are forgetting about scientific theories:

In common usage, people often use the word theory to signify a conjecture, an opinion, or a speculation. In this usage, a theory is not necessarily based on facts; in other words, it is not required to be consistent with true descriptions of reality. True descriptions of reality are more reflectively understood as statements that would be true independently of what people think about them.

(from Wikipedia article defining the term "Theory.")

Also:

A scientific theory or law represents an hypothesis, or a group of related hypotheses, which has been confirmed through repeated experimental tests.

(from Introduction to the Scientific Method

How was your theory of planetary formation repeated tested? Please provide links to verify it for the rest of us, or stop wasting our time by saying it is a "theory" like those proposed by actual scientists and researchers.

[edit on 3/10/2007 by PapaHomer]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hi sleeper – what a great thought.
I really enjoy reading about new ideas.
This is actually not too far fetched at all because the whole universe is created out of nothing into something and I don’t see a problem with the sun creating ‘as a energy field’ something out of nothing.
Nothing = beyond dark matter
Maybe the sun falls into the group of ‘black holes’.
Just a thought

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Sleeper, that is some pretty intense thinking
I love when my mind "expands" after reading stuff like this and I start to go into deep stares.

I have know idea but would this be considered a speculative theory? (That of course is not published)

Be careful of those people in the Swiss patent office who will render you unconscious. Then you wake up and see your papers are missing.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Hey sleeper,

So what does your theory say about gestation periods? and when is the expected birthday?

Cheers
~Prote

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
you my friend are an imposter.
(the original poster)

there's plenty of stuff on the electric model of the universe

i recommend:

www.holoscience.com...'
and
www.holoscience.com...'

at least give credit.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
you my friend are an imposter.
(the original poster)

there's plenty of stuff on the electric model of the universe

i recommend:

www.holoscience.com...'
and
www.holoscience.com...'

at least give credit.

I give credit when credit is due---thank you

Never heard of those sites and doubt they have the same theory I proposed---if so please quote them and stop generalizing with a broad brush.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
oh really?

these articles are from 2003, no matter what kind of theory you proposed, the concept is the same and this thread is therefore not original. how hard can a search for 'planet birthing' be?

credit where it's due, pls. add some unverifiable spin and call it enlightened, funny isn't it? NOT.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
Hey sleeper,

So what does your theory say about gestation periods? and when is the expected birthday?
Cheers
~Prote

Gestations are not fixed; it could be months or many years in the making for that hairball to form, get loose and then be spit out. No telling when the next puppy is due---after all it’s only conjecture at this time---lol

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2
Be careful of those people in the Swiss patent office who will render you unconscious. Then you wake up and see your papers are missing.

Thanks for the heads up---lol

They have shown up on this thread already and trying to take credit---or discredit me---childish games by the disgruntled ---

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by frozen_snowman
Maybe the sun falls into the group of ‘black holes’.
Just a thought

Hi snowman,

Good point, black holes come from large suns---they are in fact one and the same.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapaHomer

How was your theory of planetary formation repeated tested? Please provide links to verify it for the rest of us, or stop wasting our time by saying it is a "theory" like those proposed by actual scientists and researchers.

[edit on 3/10/2007 by PapaHomer]

Oh excuse me…..I didn’t know theories where the exclusive domain of scientist and researchers

Mods you need to put those “new” rules so that us commoners can see them, and therefore don’t waste PapaHomer’s valuable time----

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Sleeper - shurley you are not alone questioning the origins of planets.
Where planets formed slowly over billions of year with a slowly spinning ball of gas and dust, or is there possibility that planets are 'born' (like some proto-planet) suddenly and violently from a larger body - sun?

But for this theory - you would need a theory of ELECTRICAL UNIVERSE ( Plasma Cosmology )!

If anybody is interested:
www.holoscience.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
This is a big and bright comet. If you look at the false color image it looks like it's generating heat. I don't know what the color signature is, but they've made it look like a temperature reading, and it looks like the object is generating heat.

Hi Deck,

It’s generating heat because McNaught is a live sperm---lol----anyway, comets are carriers of water and an assortment of other exotic things not privy to the likes of us humans, and they need not enter a planet or sun to fertilize or drop off a surprise package---

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by blue bird
Sleeper - shurley you are not alone questioning the origins of planets.
Where planets formed slowly over billions of year with a slowly spinning ball of gas and dust, or is there possibility that planets are 'born' (like some proto-planet) suddenly and violently from a larger body - sun?

But for this theory - you would need a theory of ELECTRICAL UNIVERSE ( Plasma Cosmology )!

If anybody is interested:
www.holoscience.com...

Thanks bird,

Interesting site

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
title quote "The sun is pregnant!.."

Originally posted by sleeper
And may produce another planet or two in the not so distant future

LOL! Thank you. Your credibility just sank to zero for me.

Funny it's just a matter of time till everyone with an interesting story kills their credibility by themself.

Now, can we have one with a REAL story for once?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join